Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
12/18/2018 1:50:08 AM

Rest

December 17, 2018

Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo

Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for LifeTapestryCreations.com

Summary of Brenda’s December 14, 2018, channeled “Creation Energies” show at BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: Despite your ability to create new actions, you believe you must complete unpleasant tasks. If you don’t enjoy a school subject, your job, or your interactions with others, you can redefine, shift, or eliminate that task. You’re free.

“Giggles Without Boundaries” is the title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her weekly channeled blog for LifeTapestryCreations.com.

Brenda’s “Creation Energies” show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled information.

Dear Ones,

Perhaps you question your wisdom or your status despite reassurances from the Universes. Do not be concerned about such thoughts for you will know soon enough you are all we have described and more.

What we wish to address now is your need for rest for you are preparing for an extremely large energy burst.

Perhaps the thought of yet another energy burst does not seem that unusual or difficult for you have moved through hundreds of energy bursts since you initiated your transition. The difference now is energy bursts are occurring more rapidly and are affecting you more deeply than was true a year ago. For when you transitioned to 5D and beyond, you extended your physical being accordingly.

Our forewarning about this next energy burst starting in a few days is to encourage you to rest.

Rest is not the word most would use for this time of year for you are likely running hither and yon selecting presents, attending holiday gatherings, preparing special foods, and sending holiday greetings feeling as if each day needs a few more hours for all you wish to do.

This is when new you starts to come to the forefront. You do not have the energy to devote your entire being to holiday preparations. Select those agenda items that are comfortable and ignore the rest. For you are more exhausted than you realize.

Every year at this time, you are used to running on adrenaline – doing this and that in preparation for the big day or days. Even though it is difficult for you to admit, you barely have the energy or the interest in completing the basics of all you are used to completing.

So you feel guilty.

You must remember you are in a different time and energy level. How would you create the same festivities if you had the flu or some other ailment that forced you to be bedridden? Would you not beg others to forgive you for not being able to produce what you and they expect you to produce? Such is true now. You do not have the energy to both prepare for this energy burst and the 3D holidays.

Rest. That is our only message this week. Rest. Allow yourself to stop being the “energizer bunny” who keeps going despite illness or discomfort. Stop pretending you have more energy or even holiday spirit than you do.

It is time to be honest with yourself as well as others.

Has it seemed more difficult than usual the past few days to feel the holiday spirit? Have you postponed activities you usually completed by this time? Are you lackadaisical about holiday get-togethers? Allow those indicators to be your truth instead of the massive holiday preparations you have expected of yourself for decades.

You are a new being in a new body with new inner directives – the most important of which the next few days is rest. So be it. Amen.

LifeTapestryCreations.com. If you would like to receive Brenda’s Blogs when posted, please click the Subscribe Button on the upper part of her Blog & Subscribe page and then click the – Subscribe to Brenda’s Blog by E-mail – line. Complete your subscription by entering your e-mail address and accepting the e-mail confirmation.

Copyright 2009-2019, Brenda Hoffman. All rights reserved. Please feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc., but maintain this article’s integrity by including the author/channel: Brenda Hoffman and source website link: LifeTapestryCreations.com.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2018 1:59:50 AM

Answers Ep. XXIII – A Great Leap – The Council

Answers Ep. XXIII – A Great Leap – The Council

“Thanks… brothers and sisters of the council I see lots of change in the world and it warms my heart i feel things are moving faster and faster it feels as if a great leap is about to happen especially through into the new year can the council comment on this please … great love.”

Your intuitions are correct. There will indeed be great changes occurring over the coming year. And this we can say because great changes have been asked for, planned, and accepted.

As we have stated many times, the world you see is the result of the energetic constructs that have been placed into motion and allowed to be seen by you. There is a vast reality surrounding you that very few of you have even an inkling of. But what you have agreed upon as reality, most of you see readily enough, though you may disagree on its interpretations.

But, to return to the impending changes, there have been new frequencies, and great increases in the strength of older frequencies that have combined to accelerate the internal changes to your fields of consciousness. This, in turn, will now begin to be seen as beneficial change to all that you see.

Now, there will be those who may not agree with the assessment we have made of beneficence. However, our view is from a much longer and wider perspective.

From the perspective that the collective views things, there will be many celebrating and many others weeping. But your societies are continuing to move into new ways of being. There will be some violence, yes. And we, of course, wish that were not so, but the greatest change will be in the structure of your communities. You have decided to set yourselves free, and the desire of billions of you in agreement is a very powerful thing. The mountain that you have feared and obeyed for long will be revealed to be a molehill.

We wish to caution, however, that your collective tends to create magical visions of vast bank accounts, government upheavals that occur overnight with no severe hardships, etc. From next Tuesday forward, we will live in Utopia. You have always done this, even though your experience should have proved otherwise. But you will hammer out a new way to love together that is much more win/win that the current win/lose.

That alone will set you free to become. Become what? Now you know what our answer to that will be. You will become the divine that you truly are.

This is already happening, of course. That further evolution of YOU into the lives of you is happening. And many more of you will begin to perceive this in the coming months. In gratitude intend, allow, realize. And the Buddha laughed when he realized that he was already that.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2018 2:06:23 AM

Keep Your Heart

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, it isn’t exactly that I say. It is more that I AM. I express Myself. I AM. I am not in arrears. I am current. I am instantaneous. Never have I been unspoken. On the deepest levels, always you hear Me deeply.

On the conscious level, you may not hear so clearly, yet you hear just the same. Never have I not been heard on the silent levels. I am known. I shake the rafters. You may not recall My exact words.

Words are secondary to Being. I am your very Being. I am not unknown to you. I am your very premise. You go deep. In truth, you do not miss a trick. All that I know, you also know, or We would not be Oneness, do you see?

It is inevitable that We are One. There are no two ways about it.

You can factor Me in. We are One. Oneness is. There is naught but Oneness. Never can Oneness be not. Never cannot there be Oneness. We are the One and the same. Known as the day is young or the day is old, We have always existed. Oneness is nothing new.

We never were even twins. We have accompanied each other eternally. Never were we apart. We have always been One emboldened Splendid Whole.

Never were you, the so-called you, separate from Me or I separate from you. Eternally One. Inevitably Oneness. You are not a branch of My Tree – more like the sap of My Tree you are. You are not an add-on. You are not an after-thought. From before the beginning, We have been one planting. We are One savory whole.

It is illusion to miss out on Me. You were factored in before the concept of time was contemplated. Time is after the fact.

It can be said that Oneness is born every day, yet ever We have been One. There was no waiting for Oneness, for never were We cleft in two.

When was music not? Music was ready to be played and to be heard. Always music was ready to begin and your heart eager for it. Music is in the air. Your ears are ready for the first key to be played and life to begin. In this sense, there is nothing new under the sun, for you and music and delight ever have been in tune.

You are My Supreme Cadence. Never were you squeezed in as if a Soul can be squeezed. DNA isn’t squeezed. DNA is complete. DNA isn't a last minute thought. Beginning was all at once, more like a starburst. Everything falls into place all at once.

After your Origin, there is no need for you to fool around with resentment – not even once again.

Remember there is room for everyone at the Inn, and everyone is you. How you treat the least, as you may or may not see it, there is no so-called other. Do you deign to oust yourself from the Kingdom? You battle yourself when you are intended to embrace. Oneness already is for all time.

Everyone maintains his own heart, Beloved. Be the most you can be. Keep your heart intact.

There is no flock. There is Oneness. Come back to your true nature, which is love.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/keep-your-heart.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2018 5:09:07 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday December 18, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Many of you have lost interest in activities that used to bring you joy. Some of you are not sure what it is that would bring you joy. Let us reassure you that will change.

Many of your old interests will be left behind as you complete the first phase of your incarnation and step forward into the new. Please know new passions and interests will be discovered, (or new updated versions of the old ones), to match who you have evolved into.

You find these by following the path of lightness. What feels easy and engaging? What are the core elements you enjoy? Ask your soul to lead the way. What could you try that is new? What activities create the experience of time distortion (a sure sign you have shifted into higher energies that are aligned with your soul)?

The beauty of the new energies you are moving into is that the focus is much more on experience rather than success or failure. This will open you up to experiment and explore without the unnecessary pressure of attachment to outcome. You will feel much freer to give yourself permission to try something and if you don’t like it still consider it a success because now you know and can simply try something else. And some of you may bring forth skills and talents you used to love in past life expressions that your soul desires to enjoy once again!

The joy and presence you used to experience is not gone forever, Dear Ones, it is evolving and that is something you can start to explore whenever you feel ready. Your joys and passions are vital elements of your expansion and your service, and are poised to flow in your life in new and wonderful ways. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2018 9:18:40 PM

GFP Newsletter - 12/17/2018

will's picture

When you can know, when knowing is possible, why settle for believing? But again, the society would like you to believe, because believers are good people, obedient, law- abiding. They follow all formalities and etiquette, they are never trouble-makers. They simply follow the crowd, whichever crowd they happen to be in; they simply go with the crowd. They are not real men, they are sheep. Humanity has not yet arrived.

Somebody once said to George Bernard Shaw, "What do you think about civilization?"

He said, "It is a good idea. Somebody should try it."

It has not yet been tried. Humanity is still arriving; we are still groping between animality and humanity. We are in limbo: man has to be born, man has to be given birth to; we have to prepare the ground for man to appear.

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!