Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/4/2018 1:05:25 AM

Mike Quinsey - Channeling his Higher Self: Into the Future

Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self Message, November 2, 2018

Everyone loves to look into the likely future, and in 2013 a message “The Event” from Lord Sananda through Elizabeth Trutwin gave a detailed view of it. There is an increase in vibrations that is taking place now and leads to The Event and Ascension. The information given is more relevant now and it describes in much detail the various changes we can expect.

The Event

About 2000 years ago Sananda Kumara was incarnate on Earth as Jesus with the Master plan to put in place, and to Ascend Earth. The plan failed then as Caesar of Rome created Maritime Law making slavery the Law of the Land. A new plan had to be made because the dark Cabal had taken the grand experiment beyond anyone’s intentions. About 500 years ago the Rothchilds in England hid the fact that Sir Francis Bacon was St. Germain incarnate on Earth. They had dark dealings with money and crimes which denied Sir Francis Bacon the throne. He would have been next in line as King of England, and from that position able to make changes to heal the Planet and end Duality, and he promised to return. In recent years the dark Cabal continued to wage worldwide war for their benefit. They attempted multiple times to create World War Three and have failed, mass starvation, nuclear threats, land grabs, insider trading, mass psychological attacks like 9/11 and banks too big to fail, have led to a moment when the Galactic’s could intervene, because the one caveat in the Prime Directive has been violated beyond what is allowed.

What is new is that the Archangels led by Archangel Michael and Archangel Metatron initiated a Super Portal on 11.11.13. it was a special dispensation which would have allowed for the requirements to be met to bring on The Event. Earth is a Trinary Star System with Sirius A, Sirius B and Sol our Sun. Jupiter will be the next Sun in this Solar System. Earth is in the Photon Belt and moving into the Pleiades through the Central Sun, Alcyone. The super portal has opened near Jupiter and is a portal that operates like a wormhole and opens into the Light Matter Universe of On. This Multidimensional Portal allows in Super Charged Magnetic Light from On to enter into this Solar System and to Earth. Earth has raised an entire Octave just since the Equinox in September 2013, and Ashtar recently spoke about the ten Octaves between each dimension in another message. This new energy will make it possible for Earth to enter Zero Point.

What is new about this portal is that a decision was made by the Council of Gods that Earth required this special dispensation, as the best way to bring in changes. It carries with it a heavy reality. All is being done to allow as many souls as possible to go on to the new Earth. Since Earth is a planet with freewill some have refused to make the necessary changes to remain on Earth beyond Earth’s Ascension into the Higher Realms. More souls will be leaving than was anticipated. The Super Portal is pouring in Higher Vibrational energies which act to buoy Earth into the Higher Dimensions. In these all living on Earth are able to access their Etheric Bodies and travel in their Merkaba Bodies, and truly live multidimensional lives. In this High Energy the Light Cities will be accessible. Those not moving onto the New Earth will experience it as a vibration they cannot sustain within their 3D body. These darker, denser energies will remain on 3D Earth and continue there. Their physical body will be projected onto 3D Earth and they will continue to deny the Higher Teachings, and in their perception nothing will have changed and those timelines will continue for now in duality.

Meantime 5D Earth will be raised by Cosmic Builders as a Space Ship rises away from its take off point and flies out of its atmosphere into deep space. Each of the planets are firmly anchored in place by their energy grids, in orbit and relation to the planets around them. This super portal will have the effect of Earth moving higher in the dimensions in the same way we move a bead up a string. It will drop the old timelines and become lighter. It will exist higher in the Cosmic Grid, it will bubble up. Divine Timing for The Event is one of the requirements and Ashtar always says, No Dates, No Nukes, No Flukes. The truth is that there are windows of opportunity, which come up only a couple of times per year in which The Event can take place. If you have not been successful in raising your vibrations to the minimum needed to sustain love, you are invited to remain in duality awhile longer and rejoin higher dimensional Earth when you have prepared accordingly - there are no shortcuts. Nothing can stop Earth from ascending.

The Event is Disclosure, announcements and the enactment of NESARA Law. Seven to ten days after Disclosure there will be landings of Extraterrestrial Ships on Earth. It is the establishment of Divine Government on Earth – it brings in the Golden Age, and the announcement and enactment of NESARA Law as a simulcast on live computer streaming, television and radio around the World. It will be controlled by Ashtar’s technologies and cannot be duplicated any other way. When the broadcast goes out it will be heard in local areas translated to the language of that region, and heard by all on Earth, and Ships will de-cloak and appear over multiple major cities at the same time. No one on Earth has the ability to fake The Event, and when it happens everybody will be very clear that it is happening in the real. There will be such a great outpouring of love from the Galactic Family that every soul on Earth will experience it as pure bliss, and at this time Ashtar will initiate ZeroPoint.

END OF EXTRACT

There are various changes taking place within the Human Race, and they are becoming noticeable such as the taller Humans, and those of young age who have an almost entirely new outlook enabling them to deal with Earth’s problems. They are very spiritually aware and are more than ready to give of their knowledge to aid us. They have a different way of looking at life and find it easy to advance our understanding with ideas that are often futuristic. They came into life with full awareness and are eager to help us overcome the obstacles that stand in our way. Some have already been called the Indigo children and have shared with us their ability to solve problem much quicker than normally. They can grasp the answers very easily and are here to help us as much as possible.

I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion. It is certainly needed in the middle of so much confusion and uncertainty. This message comes through my Higher Self.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2018 1:18:03 AM

To Be Alive is Not a Hiding Game

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, I say it again. Don’t obscure yourself from yourself. I do not ask you to go through the motions of being alive. I say: Be alive. Be aware of what you amount to. Do not downplay yourself. Do not play possum. Be bold enough to be exactly you as you are. Expand yourself. Do not pretend yourself away. You are not smokescreen. Be as you are. There is no hiding yourself as if you must flee from public view.

If you stultify yourself, you dissemble. Be forthright. You are not here in life to negate yourself. Be not a backward pretender to the throne. Don’t dare convey once again that you are less than I say you are. Who deserves to be you if not you? Don’t remove markers from your very Being. Never are you to affirm yourself less than I and your dreams say you are. Swear to Me. Be the real backlash you are. There is nothing too big for you to be. You don’t have to prove yourself . You are exactly Who I say you are.

Do not deny Me My mastery.

At whatever age you happen to be, your age is not the key point of you, the same way your line of work isn’t who you are in your entirety, the same way the color of your skin isn’t the whole of you, and the way your temperament is also not the whole of you, nor what country you were born in nor where you live now isn’t your identity. The kinds of books you read are also only a part of you.

You are also a soul that you may not be so familiar with. I would say that your soul tells Who you really are, stranger as you may be to your own Self. You are more your soul than anything else. We can also say you’re more My Child than anything else you can be.

You can’t be wrapped up in a word or two. You are far more than any one phrase that begins to describe you.

For sure, We can say you are the Essence of God. I am a key element of you. Welcome to Heaven and to your being at My side.

You are fully My paramour, except you think you fell off the train somehow and have not as yet picked yourself back up. You describe Me well enough within yourself, yet not with the majesty you truly are. You are beyond words, and yet you try to say more than words can say, for you are, in fact, no less than the holy of the holies. This is how I have apportioned you, and how little you realize the crown you wear. It may be said that you are the last to know. Nevertheless, at My behest, I pull you up high.

We are on equal footing, which isn’t really about footing at all. I am well-pleased with what I have created. You, too, beloved, be well-pleased with this sprig of you that you dub yourself to be. I have enjoined you to the entire world of earth and beyond the finest silk. We are enjoined in love again and again until there is no end to love. I am caught into the whole of love, and never do I find too much of it. You just have no idea how high you can count!

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/to-be-alive-is-not-a-hiding-game.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2018 7:34:36 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday November 4, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Too much busyness leads to distraction. Distraction leads to dismissiveness. Dismissiveness is one of the most common causes of emotional wounding.

Have you filled your life with so much that it is difficult to be fully present, both with yourself and with those you love? Your presence allows you to feel connection, empathy, acceptance, and to be a safe person for others to come to with their feelings. The overabundance of busyness has resulted in, and perpetuates, separation.

It is not a race, Dear Ones, to see how much can be done in a day. There is a glorification of busyness that has happened in modern society which has resulted in people losing themselves in all the distractions. It is time to come back Home to yourselves.

We urge you to make time for yourselves, and to rearrange your lives into more balanced creations that are far more manageable. Tend to yourselves. Create space that allows for connection, both with Source and your loved ones. Give yourself permission to slow down, for your presence is your beauty and your greatest gift, for it allows the love that you are to shine and that is what the entire world craves. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/11/04/daily-message-sunday-november-4-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2018 1:43:23 AM

The Arcturian Group via Marilyn Raffaele ~ November 4, 2018

Marilyn Raffaele

NOVEMBER 4, 2018

Dear readers, once again we offer love through these messages of hope and information. You are the way showers and as such, some of you are experiencing criticism from those around you who want you to be more three dimensionally involved and who interpret your “silence” as doing nothing.

Because you are aware of the bigger picture, you are bringing in and holding Light for the collective. It may seem as if you are doing nothing, but in reality you are doing everything. You are the mechanics helping to keep the engine of ascension running, creating a new world consciousness. Never believe that resting in silent awareness of Oneness and truth, is doing nothing.

Be patient dear ones, for there is much more to come. Try not to get emotionally involved in troubling situations, but rather learn to step back as observers, silently and secretly knowing that a spiritual reality always underlies the outer scene. Staying centered and aligned with truth rather than with appearances opens you to receive information from within about what is going on.

Take this understanding with you into the voting booth as it will enable you to intuitively bypass the rhetoric and political bluff towards the candidate most closely aligned with unselfish motives. Spiritual gifts are to be lived and utilized in every moment of ordinary daily living, not to be filed away and called upon only for special occasions.

Be prepared to hear about the exposure of pockets of dense, dark energy. Practices, beliefs, and actions long hidden from the majority are beginning to surface. The Light created by every enlightened consciousness as well as that flowing through now open spiritual gateways is dissolving heretofore closed doors allowing access to hidden places that have served the energetically dark.

Many will be shocked by some exposures, especially those who remain asleep in third dimensional living. They will deny or say that the world has reached a new low, but nothing being exposed is or will be new, rather these things are only now being brought to light and this will continue for some time yet.

Current events are forcing many who have been living comfortably in duality and separation to begin examining their personal belief system which is an important step toward awakening. Moving to a new level of awareness always begins with introspection, a pondering of the aspects of one’s life that have begun to feel complete–physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.

Ascension is not a one time event as many believe, but is infinite. As you attain and live from each new level of spiritual understanding, more unfolds that moves you beyond your present level and in into the next. Evolution is the infinite process of remembering one’s self to be SELF and all that this means. This is what mankind has been doing in each of their hundreds of lifetimes.

Evolution is slower and more of a process in three dimensional energy because the density of the physical body only allows it to integrate the higher Light frequencies gradually. Each individual’s readiness is determined by their Higher Self.

Know that conditions of good human-hood are no more real than bad human-hood. Most religious teachings give you techniques for attaining “good human-hood” and everyone rejoices when a “bad” appearance changes into a “good” appearance. As creators, never forget that if you believe in and seek human good, you are automatically in alignment with human bad for they are simply two ends of the same three dimensional duality stick.

You as spiritually aware individuals, are ready to cease seeking for good appearances while trying to eliminate the bad ones. Your work now is to realize that the Divine Consciousness you are, is already whole and complete. When you attain that state of consciousness, it will automatically manifest outwardly as what appears as human “good” in accord with your individual needs or preferences.

Because there is only ONE, consciousness is always seeking to align with Itself. Each person’s consciousness acts like a magnet drawing to them whatever energies are in alignment and then automatically expressing them. THERE IS NO UNEXPRESSED CONSCIOUSNESS. This is why it is so important to ask yourselves; “What am I holding as truth in my consciousness?

Because wholeness and completeness are qualities of Divine Consciousness, they are the reality, held infinitely in place by Divine law. At this point your primary goal must become the realization that every quality of God is already fully present within you even if it doesn’t seem that way, rather than dillydallying around in third dimensional concepts and beliefs which can only serve to keep you experiencing them.

Truth is infinite and real but for the most part mankind’s awareness of it has been blocked because third dimensional energy is unable to align with anything higher. The higher frequencies of Light now flowing to the collective are enabling many to align with and receive information from previously unavailable sources in the higher dimensions. Because of this, many of you are starting to have or are having more psychic experiences.

Lives lived completely in third dimensional energy are like going to a movie where the curtain remains closed. You hear and see bits and pieces, but are unable to actually understand what is really happening and so make up what you think is happening. Every person there will have a different story based on their life experiences and states of consciousness. This is what every life lived fully in dimensional energy has been lifetime after lifetime.

The curtain is opening, the wizard is being exposed as nothingness, and mankind is beginning to see. Some will try and are now attempting to re-close the curtain, because having it remain shut is comfortable and familiar. Others are desperately holding the curtain shut because they do not want you to see the real story. Know that you have the power to choose how you want to view the movie.

As good as things may have seemed in the past, everything still resonating with old energy is quickly becoming obsolete in order to make room for new universal awareness. Always remember that nothing real can ever be lost, but rather simply returns again and again in higher and better forms. Do not grieve the past dear ones, everything real is forever held in place by Divine Law. Relationships may change, but the love the creates them is forever.

Rest when you feel the need, eat lighter and more nutritious foods or don’t eat at all if you are guided to. You are experiencing tremendous change on many levels at this time that often leave you feeling tired, sick, and depressed. Try not to immediately run toward three dimensional solutions for your discomfort because drugs alter your energy field. Use natural remedies if you feel the need for relief from “ascension symptoms”. It is better to just ride them out in trust, resting often and listening to your intuition.

Some of you continue to struggle in an effort to keep certain parts of your life working the same way they have in the past. In order for anything to “work” (relationships, friends, foods, entertainments etc.) there must be energetic alignment. Your inner work has shifted your frequencies to new levels leaving you out of alignment with many things that up to now have been a big part of your life. This does not mean that any of these things were wrong, it simply means that you have graduated and are no longer in energetic alignment with them.

Because your energy has become more refined, certain foods that you enjoyed in the past have become energetically denser than your personal energy. This is often the point at which some become vegetarian. If you enjoy and want to continue eating meat, choose that which holds clean, healthy, happy energy and not energies of fear and suffering.

We have spoken of all these things before, but it is important to reiterate because many, even those seemingly very awake, continue to resist truth if or when it interferes with their life style, choosing to look first to commonly accepted third dimensional information for answers, rather than going within and allowing their intuition to guide them to what may actually turn out to be a seemingly three dimensional solution.

You are ready, more than ready to be the truth you know. If you choose not to, you align yourselves with much that is rapidly dissolving. Gaia, who is a living soul and not a ball of dirt, is ascending and you can go with her if you choose.

Like it or not, ascension is happening.

Cease from the struggle and rest in what is.

We are the Arcturian Group 11/4/18

Donations are welcomed

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2018 1:56:41 AM

The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild: November 4, 2018

Hiya, once again. Perhaps we could continue on from last week’s chat regarding the Energy tripling of late and how that is affecting our physicality? Would that suit?

It would be most agreeable to do so. It is obvious to those who chose to become aware of the fact that not only are Energies changing much of the way you choose to think and behave … they are ‘Taking their toll’ on your bodies, also. We use the term ‘Taking their toll’ due to the fact that for many, they are finding struggles with their physicality in one form or another. Aches and pains and unusual ‘markings’ are noticed.

Unusual markings?

Indeed. Many are noticing ‘patterns’ forming on their skin which were not there before. There is no cause for alarm. It is simply a section of blood cells/flow that are increasing in their dynamic intensity.

Meaning exactly what?

All the workings … the ‘miraculous’ intentions of your design ‘within’ the physical flesh are ‘re-arranging themselves’ into a Higher format. Increase in blood flow can make one feel quite dizzy it seems.

Why do we need an increase in blood flow?

To match the increase in Energy. EVERYTHING is stepping up. EVERYTHING.

If your inner workings were to remain the same as they once were, one would find themselves not being able to keep up with the pace of ‘their’ life. These subtle, yet, powerful changes within cannot take place without causing awareness of focus in particular parts of the body.

Strange tingles can be felt throughout the body. A little like a blood rush … for this is what it is! We would also say, that the quality of blood is also transmuting into a richer variety.

The Heart is very much alerting one to its presence and its rhythm can often become out of sync for short periods of time. This is as it is adjusting to a new pace, also. The regular rhythm of a beat is being ‘slowed down’.

I thought you were going to say speeded up.

No. In the case of the Heart, it is slowly slowing down in order to pump through the richer variety of blood. The slowing down also, allows one’s disposition to be of a more relaxed persona.

Eyes … can become blurry at interim periods. Vision is astute at times and at others, quite the opposite. Eventually a sharpness of quality shall ensue.

Ears … are a ‘strange affair’ in that they are reacting quite differently to many. ‘Sound’ is of upmost importance to the upgrade of self-preservation. It is most beneficial for one to quietly listen to ‘tones’ of chimes or bowls or musical notes … or wind and rain … or ‘OMing’. To listen to all ‘majestical’ sounds and tune into the Vibration of them, helps greatly in grounding these adjustments that are taking place.

Many souls have always struggled with tension in the neck and shoulders … ‘Carrying the weight of the world on one’s shoulders’ could not be a more accurate of statement.

Yes. Why is it we carry so much tension there?

Because it is support to the head … and much goes on inside the head!!

Makes sense!

However … at this time as upliftment of ‘All that is’ progresses … there is also, the fact that structure in the neck and shoulder area is amending itself to a more appropriate figure.

I’m all for that, let me tell you. Bring on the ‘More appropriate figure’! I’ve been searching for that all my life!

We are aware of the humour stated. Yet, we would say this is more in the ‘carriage’ area.

Hopefully not the ‘undercarriage’, as my mother, Bless her, used to call the Nether regions of the body! How that made me laugh!

We are not speaking of these ‘Nether regions’ at this point. We return to the ‘carriage’ within the neck and shoulder arena. Necks are lengthening. In a Lightened attuned physique it is more comfortable for the ‘stem’ from the head to be thinner and lengthier.

Very much like E.T.s?

Indeed. Everything within the body is ‘working its way back’ to a Lighter form. The very structure of it shall become Lighter. Bones, muscles, tissues, organs … everything is returning into a Lighter form of itself.

You say returning? If we were to go back as far as the ‘cave man’ physique, I wouldn’t say there were exactly ‘Front page Vogue models’ by any stretch of the imagination.

Then stretch your imagination back, way before that. To times when ‘you’ came from other Planets to venture onto/into this new territory that is now called Earth.

What was it called then?

It originally had no name. It eventually was given two or three that are not of your pronounceable format. In time different Vibration of sounds ‘stuck’ … ‘Earth’ being one of them.

As density of Vibrations formed over thousands of years, so too, the density of the physical form had to ‘change alongside it’, in order to adapt for survival.

And now the same is taking place. Yet, as we say … back into a form that is suitable for the Lighter Vibrations that are returning.

We state here that we are not saying to ignore certain ailments that may require attention. Yet, we are choosing to make one aware that many ‘niggles’ that seem more intense than usual, are ‘probably’ the change in you ‘beginning’ to occur. Breathe into them. Breathe into the ‘aware area’ … with your smile … in the Knowing that your body is Lightening up.

Many are ‘discovering’ the need to change their diet. Or, the need to hold back from certain ‘amusements’ for the body … which the body is not actually amused by at all.

An example?

Certain drugs … certain foods that one enjoys … are no longer as enjoyable due to the ‘after effect’ that occurs in these days. The Body … the Lighter Body … is unable to tolerate certain densities of certain things.

We spoke last time of alcohol. The effect it has will no longer be such a requirement as many are ‘coming into their own’ … and finding ways to relax and ‘chill out’, as you would say, without the ‘after effects’ that are now most uncomfortable. One may enjoy the drink at the time yet, not the reprisals of it.

We ask not for one to have to try to make any of these changes. Yet, to simply allow the changes to feel agreeable. Without effort.

Much food and that which is contained within it, cannot be tolerated by the body. Rejection symbols (?) are obvious. Reactions to ‘poisons’ are more prominent and one is now recognising what the body will and will not … can and cannot tolerate.

Choice in ‘Well-Being’ is becoming very apparent for so many now.

When one becomes aware of the ‘injection’ of negative forces that are within much intake to the body through deception of ‘scrumptious’ … there are decisions to be made for the Higher good of preservation!

This new Lighter Being that you are becoming would like to reside in a new Lighter body. So many are turning to ‘ground forces’ that have been monitored by themselves and harvested with Love.

Food is for the nurturing of the body. To help it thrive. This ‘food’ process has been processed beyond recognition for ‘convenience to fit life style’.

Yet, one is recognising it is not the style of life that is serving.

Ask for ‘understanding’ and assistance from your Higher self … from Divine Source … to naturally bring these changes about within your Being.

State your desire to serve the body, mind and soul for the Highest good of all … and allow the wisdom to pour into your thoughts on matters such as these.

Listen to YOUR soul. Listen to YOUR body. Listen to YOUR feelings and act accordingly.

The pleasure that comes from doing so is ‘proof manifest’ that you are indeed, on the right path.

Thank you for that. Very interesting and quite different from usual perhaps?

We desire to be of service in any way we can during these ‘transformational’ experiences.

Until next time then. In Gratitude. In Loving service. I AM.

Please revisit The Invocation ‘We are the Game Changers’ whenever the mood takes you … to keep the Energy as HIGH as we can.

http://youtu.be/MYeqbshjgmA

Make every day a HAPPY HUMAN DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_DDBfwTX1g&feature=youtu.be

The link to be able to access all my YouTubes is http://www.youtube.com/user/isjaabmo

+1