Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/14/2018 12:19:03 AM

Sandra Walter ~ Living the Metaphor of Resurrection: Eclipse Season Shifts in July

Eclipse Season is upon us.

This article describes the factors involved in this current passage and what many of us are beginning to experience as this realignment begins. There are no sufficient words to describe the true return of the Christed state, or the sensation of pure Source amplifying within the heart.
Follow the metaphor of Self-as-Cosmos; the realignment happening with the SUN and Solar system is directly connected to our experiences of resurrection in this Now. Let this guide us in our sacred work over the next few weeks.
Living the Metaphor of Resurrection
As we consciously merge with the ultimate unity of Divine Oneness, we self-realize the infinite within. Not as sacred study or dogmatic concept, but true knowing and feeling the expression of Source in all of creation and intricately being part of it all.
This is freedom from separation and distortion. It activates the harmonics of the heart, which serves as a frequency generator for Source to purify the realities around us.
Past information and experiences merge with future information and expression, to create the new resurrected Self across time-space. The experience of unity makes us aware of our multidimensional aspects, Source, other expressions in the multiverse. Welcome the vastness of Self, while aligning with the Oneness of Source. We are reaffirming the Limitlessness of the Infinite, as the Infinite.
When we confront and encounter the loss of Self, dying to the old Self, we feel the need for Source. It restores our compass to its proper position; original unity with Source. Faith in the Infinite Creator. This is a cognizant realization, a conscious choice of the Ascension process to experience Source-as-Self within.
We transmute, transfigure, and resurrect into the risen, new self which knows itself and all of creation as Source.
Apply Multidimensional awareness to Everything.
As the energies deconstruct and dismantle the illusion, we gain the higher truth of Unity Consciousness. The Source codes return in this Now in Divine timing to resurrect the True Self. Source resurrects itself through us, this grand experiment of separation and reuninfication.
Since we must lose the illusion to gain the truth, we are simultaneously deconstructing the old reality while resurrecting the New. This is the deeper meaning of the bifurcation of realities. The bifurcation is felt within our own lifestreams. Rather than here and there, we feel a split in our own consciousness as the false overlays of the illusion are removed.
This goes beyond the walking between worlds sensation of the past, because the higher level that is resurrecting with embodiment is a much higher frequency than ever before (due to the Source codes and repositioning into cosmic stargate light flows.) We are experiencing both, in a profound way, in this Now.
Cosmic Factors supporting this phase – Key Influences
1. Collective Higher Trajectory
Much stronger energies and acceleration since beginning of June, another jump with Solstice; all energies are consistently leveling up this year. They do not step down any longer.
This higher trajectory is providing a beautiful and more intense flow of Source-encoded plasma. The presence of Source-encoded plasma produces a pure liquid crystalline light sensation, like liquid light flowing through the heart and Ascension column. The experience of this infinite Source light is consistent now for many, who in turn serve as conduits of this for the collective.
2. Pure Photonic Light triggering magnetic shifts
Pure Photonic Light is of a pure positive polarity. This positive light neutralizes;It balances negative polarities and distortions, shifts the magnetics of our hearts, bodies, energy fields and beloved Gaia. This is a strong global clearing mechanism which brings dismantling of distorted reality structures, both within and without.
Shifting magnetics, triggered by the positive charge of these influxes, affect us by:
• Releasing dense emotional and egoic structures. Brings up doubts, confidence issues, worthiness, fears to be released.
• Shifting thought patterns to accomodate clearing. This can be confusing becasue the mind cannot recreate what is being cleared. Change over habit.
• Activating DNA by changing the polarization of the toroidal fields around the DNA, which allows the light codes in to trigger etheric reconnection of additional strands.
• Allowing for pure states of self-realization and resurrection
• Dissolving distortions and illusionary overlays. Binding these away from the planet, back to Source, has been easier for Gatekeepers & Gridworkers. You may do this in your own lifestream and with Gaia.
• New Earth crystalline bridges opening in Gaia and people, becoming stargates for cosmic flows and revelation dynamics. Lifts the self-imposed veils to reveal the 5D/7D/9D overlaid realities which already exist.
Pure Unity Consciousness is a very different existence, it feels dreamlike or surreal and New Earth is seen/felt as a Divine perfected paradise. Meditate in the stillness, open to receive her.
3. Eclipse Season: Ending one phase, beginning a brand new one
Eclipses tend to punctuate endings and beginnings, and during this phase they serve as a massive stargate for dismantling and releasing distorted realities while simultaneously experiencing resurrection on both planetary and personal levels. It is a huge boost to our process, and demonstrates the overwriting and overriding effects of the Primary Christed timelines.
This is a powerful step in our global Ascension process; migrating realities to new, purified systems where the Higher Self as Source can express right through the physical. It can make you feel like you are simultaneously coming apart and unifying with your Higher levels at once. Both are occurring. Endings and beginnings. Death and rebirth on a new level.
Pyramids and resurrection chambers of the past gave us the experience of death, dying off of the old Self. By facing the fear of death, we can experience true resurrection.
The Ascension frequencies trigger a collective experience of this, to varying degrees over the linear years, which allow us to confront our anxieties, fears and doubts about total transformation. We learn to trust ourselves, Divine Love, and Source again.
4. Our SUN (Solaris) and the Solar System are moving into alignment with cosmic stargates which contain transformative harmonics, codes and frequencies.
From the Steering Committee point of view, it appears we will drop into a significant bandwidth of these cosmic stargate flows around the July 27 eclipse. It looks like a cosmic adjustment to align with the higher dimensional platforms. I have mentioned this at many events this year, and others confirmed seeing *the shift at the end of July.* In Service, we open up for the most beautiful support of our Ascension possible.
This is why we have been anchoring 5D-9D. It is a restoration to a Divine path of Gaia’s organic Christed timelines. This is why the High-Vibe Tribe is having such strong experiences of merging with the Godhead since the higher trajectory was attained. It places us in the path of much purer cosmic flows. Open hearts will feel it; best to stay very present with this as the eclipses unfold.
The July 26-28 Gateway has been on our radar since the beginning of the year, like a massive wall of light that we move into. It is connected to last year’s August Solar eclipse and the Gates opening at the end of this August. Higher trajectories, more expanded and purified experiences for the collective.
This may be a visible/palpable change in SUNlight (again), however the emphasis is on consciousness itself. Changing our hearts and Lightbodies to support a new level of existence. We are already feeling the entry into this area, and some are seeing the flashing activity pick up (not solar flares, this is dimensional.) Like a light ship flash, sudden and through the heart, on a Solar level.
5. Embodiment is ON.
We have a whole new level of pure consciousness being anchored into the HUman collective by embodiers. Embodiment has a quantum effect which triggers mass Ascension experiences. We see more leveling up and increased awakenings as embodiers bloom the infinite within.
Next-Level Lightbody: DNA fields Shifting Realities
When the fields of our DNA, which creates our coveted experience of Divinity in form, begin to spin and radiate this diamond-plasma light, our energy fields expand to match that vibration. Holding the higher frequency is getting easier as our activated heart centers collectively lock into the vibration of Unity consciousness itself. We suddenly find our hearts, fields and DNA running on Love auto-pilot.
Whenever something outside of the box is experienced by even a small amount of the collective, that experience becomes available for all. Through the combination of our past Mastery experiences, and the future trajectories which have been attained (Christed timelines), we may begin to demonstrate those skills in the physical. We do this by aligning completely with the highest realities co-created by past, present and future Self.
Gatekeepers, Gridworkers, Lightworkers, anyone who works with Gaia, the SUN or the grid systems; this is another passage for our Galactic Task List.
Planting, placing and connecting crystals (they want to be outside), elemental and kingdom blessings, sacred ceremony, meditation with Gaia … do this Now to support the positive realignments this month. Much has been presenting with Mount Shasta, and I will be mostly offline after the 20th to do the good work and focus for highest outcomes. A recent water fast truly assisted with leveling up to a new experience; honor this sacred passage.
Unify with the Global Light Tribe
Thursday, July 12
New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse at 8pm PDT
SUNday July 15, 22, 29
Global Unity Meditations at 8:11am, 11:11am & 5:11pm PDT.
Tuesday, July 24 – Monday July 30
Lunar Eclipse Gateway Passage, Cosmic Realignment
Friday, July 27
Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse at 1:21pm PDT
Honor the Changes Presenting
Understand that creations or projects won’t *land* or manifest as per usual right now. Don’t be discouraged, it’s just the fluctuation in progress. Light-ground the ideas, don’t be attached to plans as the energies shift quickly moment to moment. This teaches us to be present, grateful, forgiving, and Christed.
This phase doesn’t have to be a grandiose life shift, unless you have not honored your guidance or intuition this year. This is about peace, within and without. The internal request for change must be honored in order to resurrect into the New. We support the changes in body consciousness while experiencing the limitlessness of infinite possibility.
HUmans are untouchable when they activate their heart and Source reconnections. Remember that Self-love with Source embodiment is end game. We surrender lower identity for the Universal Identity; the Source of all love, consciousness, life, creation. And it changes everything for the better.
Blessings upon all of creation, and gratitude for our unified Service to the Ascension.

In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2018 12:25:19 AM

Hallowed Be Thy Name

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, you are vital to Me. You are My integral gift to Me, you Who art also My Self. You are true to My heart. You are a blessing I cannot keep to Myself. I never wish to keep you a secret. You are for sharing, and so I share you. I share My Self with you. Since We are One, and there is I, the One, then there is yourself, also My One Self. I share you in Oneness. There is naught else I can do. When I say: “Hallowed be thy name,” this is exactly what I mean to say.

I read over every word of a Heavenletter again and again. I recall you. I take you to My heart. I keep singing a song of you. I hold you out to Myself. I kiss My hands that hold you out to the Universe. I am in gratitude to you, that is, to My Self. What do you imagine I would do but to be beholden to you for the miracle I made without any fuss about it? You are My Self. You give Me and the Universe and everyone in it a great return – a return of Beingness Itself Originally Given. I account for Oneness simply.

I ponder you. That is, I relive the grace within which I found you, or, from which I discover you as a key to Myself without having any lock to turn. You are a divine key to the Universe. You are.

I hold you up to My window and embrace you again and again with such joy and wonder at what a marvel of a Creator I AM. I am true to My Self. I gaze upon the good again and again that I welcome, that I more than welcome, that I adore as My Self and find I cannot put down. I keep you within a briefcase close to My heart. Hallowed am I in you.

When I call you divine, you can believe Me.

We are a mutual offering. There is only One in the whole Universe. I have not made a dozen or a million or more of Me – just One in My completeness. I look into the mirror of Myself, and here I Am, you and I as One beautiful Being. You are ready for your Self and ready for the Oneness of Me as I display My Self in you.

What could be easier than Oneness? There isn’t much to it. You don’t have to pat Me on the back. Pat yourself on the back, even as the reality is that One and One is One. There is no doubling. The addition and multiplication and subtraction and division are awry. They are a fly in the ointment.

There is one Whole. There is no accounting or mathematics to fiddle with. Of course, I understand that you have thought otherwise. In fact, I keep telling you that Oneness Alone Is. Hunting for answers is no longer necessary, Beloved. Oneness is what is. Happiness is declared. The deal is sealed.

Oneness can’t be taken apart. There is nothing insular about Oneness. There is no way to slice Oneness open. In the eyes of the poet, no man is an island.

Furthermore, no God is an island unto Himself. Secrets do not exist. Love is no secret. Love abounds, and naught but love exists. What have you imagined Oneness was cooked up to be if not love?

What do you think happiness is anyway? Happiness is of the greatest simplicity, and happiness is built into the Oneness of One. There is nothing to look up. Oneness is! Naught but you and I exist as One, of course.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/hallowed-be-thy-name.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2018 8:46:12 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday July 14, 2018

Alignment, simply put, sets you back on your home base which recharges your batteries and allows you to remember what you know. Both are essential for navigating fast-moving energies and being able to show up as the love that you are. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/07/14/daily-message-saturday-july-14-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2018 8:49:40 PM

GFP Newsletter - 7/13/2018

will's picture

The doors are open, the sky is inviting, the other birds are flying, it is only a question of a little courage. That's why I say that only the first step is difficult. If the bird can gather courage and take a jump into the air, the wings that he has no awareness of suddenly open.

He's on the wing. The whole sky is his. Now the faraway stars can be his pilgrimage.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2018 9:03:45 PM

Negative self-judgment, recrimination, and blame closes you off from the Love that is your true nature.

All the apparent ongoing chaos in the world most definitely does have a purpose and that is to encourage and nudge humanity to move forward enthusiastically along the path to awakening. In this context moving forward means to recognize and become fully aware of all the “stuff” that no longer serves you, and then to very consciously intend to release it. The recognition is easy, but the releasing can be very demanding, especially when people attempt to deny and disown what comes into their awareness in this fashion because it is seen as unacceptable, unreal, and shamingly painful. No one enjoys becoming aware either of their inadequacies or of their unkindness in their relationships, and yet there is no one who is free of words or actions that have been driven by these attitudes or behaviors.

However, this “stuff” is, in truth, unreal! Yes, you have memories and awareness of it, but it is part of the unreal game that you have been engaged in for eons, and you need only release it. There is absolutely no need to go into self-recrimination, negative self-judgment, and blame for the words or actions you engaged in that were unloving. Instead, forgive yourselves, and accept that in that moment, in the moment when you engaged in these words or actions, you were doing what you thought was best – even if almost immediately afterwards you realized that this was not so. Negative self-judgment, recrimination, and blame closes you off from the Love that is your true nature, keeping you in the game where it seems that you are separated from Source, and thus draining your energy and exhausting you.

The releasing is not easy because you keep on remembering, reliving, and judging yourselves for stuff that occurred in the past. It’s over! There is only now, so all that you need do is forgive yourselves, love yourselves, and accept that you are, and always have been Love – an aspect or part of Source that is pure, perfect, and unchanging – just as you were created. Holding onto guilt – constant negative self-judgment – as so many do, just drains your energy, exhausts, and depresses you, and it serves no useful purpose! What God creates is perfect and remains perfect, and God in infinite Love and Wisdom created you.

Therefore go within, to your holy inner sanctuary, and open yourselves to the Love that resides there willing and desiring only to embrace you in every moment. As you allow Love to embrace you any feelings of guilt and unworthiness will fall away, and you will experience the knowing, the absolute certainty that you are totally lovable, and that you are indeed loved unconditionally and unreservedly just as you are.

As that knowing arises into your awareness your need to judge will fall away to be replaced by an intense sense of love and compassion for all of life, and peace and contentment will permeate your being. Of course, as humans still in form and having to deal with daily life, events and situations will continue to arise that upset or disturb your inner peace. This is why it is absolutely essential that you go within daily to access the Love that is your true nature and reset your intent to be only loving whatever arises. This does not mean that you are in any way responsible for making others happy, or that you have to go against your intuition or inner knowing in order not to upset them. To be only loving means to act with honesty and integrity, and to see through the masks of anger, resentment, bitterness, and even hatred that others wear, to the loving being they truly are but are afraid to reveal because of the pain and suffering they are undergoing.

As you are well aware there is an immense amount of pain and suffering throughout the world, and your task – the receivers of this and similar messages – is to provide the safe spaces into which those who are suffering can relax and feel the love and acceptance that they so desperately desire. Unloving behavior arises when people feel threatened, attacked, or unworthy and unacceptable, because to experience these feelings is terrifying, and so they feel the need to erect a protective barrier around themselves to shut out the pain. If that does not work for them they may well attack others, verbally or physically, because in that state of intense pain they feel an intense and irresistible urge to project it out onto others thus, as they see it, freeing themselves and enabling them to survive.

There are very few among you who have not experienced this need at some time in your lives, so you can understand that when someone attacks it indicates that they are in pain. And of course when you feel under attack strong emotions arise within you encouraging you to counter-attack. However, with the enormous assistance available to you from the spiritual realms, you can choose not to react, and instead pause momentarily, and then reset your intent to be only loving. When you do this the emotional tension in the situation eases, and then whatever has arisen can be peacefully resolved.

Remember, you are not your emotions, your feelings, or your reactions, you are a beloved child of God. Those intense sensations are part or aspects of the human condition, and when they arise they are offering you lessons that you elected to experience when you were so wisely planning your life paths before this incarnation. There are no accidents or coincidences. Accidents and coincidences are just occurrences that you, as limited by the restrictions that being human entails, were unable to either foresee or imagine, and which cause surprise, sometimes extreme surprise, when they occur in your lives.

So, to reiterate yet again, it is absolutely essential for your well-being as humans that you go within daily, to that holy inner sanctuary, and there remake the intent to open your hearts to the Love that resides there, the Love that is your true nature, so that you experience Its warm embrace. Doing so strengthens and comforts you, reawakens your awareness that there is only Love, Source, Mother/Father/God from Whom you are never, even for an instant, separated. Then you can go forth into your day with confidence, knowing that you have the ability to deal with whatever arises because you are not alone, but are constantly supported by all in the spiritual realms.

With so very much love, Saul.

https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2018/07/13/negative-self-judgment-recrimination-and-blame-closes-you-off-from-the-love-that-is-your-true-nature/

Category:

John Smallman

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!