Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/26/2018 11:38:50 PM

All Along

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, there is something about bowing down your head that is more about awakening than submitting. There is something about recognition. There is something about finding your way clear, something about seeing doors opening in preference to doors closing. A light bulb goes on for you. You begin to rise to behold your Self as a Beautiful Soul and so, My heart brightens within you.

You don’t see struggle so much any longer. It is more of a sighting you see now. It is as if you see a star in the sky that suddenly bears your name. The star is your Namesake. It isn’t wholly that you have arrived to what you might call deliverance. It is more that a portal within you begins to open before your very eyes.

Once you were blind, and now you can see. You have more than an awed glimpse of the glory of the Lord rising before you. You understand, this is a sighting of your Self as it is in Heaven. Your true vision overtakes the extant world beyond happenstance.

You absorb truth from the tips of your toes to your fingertips, the same way rays of My Heart radiantly relay Heavenward through you.

No longer are you seeking Light. Now you see the radiance of Light itself. Now you recognize that the Light you have been seeking has been yours radiating all along. Your doubting has dispersed to the winds.

No more are you wondering where God’s Light has been hiding out. Now, you see that My Light has ever been yours. By God, all along, without exception, you have been the Light of the World. Ever were you the emanation of the Light of the World shining through your eyes and lighted fingertips. You are the Light of the World and ever have been since the first moment of Creation. So has Heaven ever been flowing outward from within you.

You are no longer a seeker of My Light. You had been knocking on your own door all along.

All along, you have been exactly what you imagined you were seeking from far away. You see now that you are the Light you thought you would realize when you rose higher. You hadn’t realized that you already stood at your full height.

It isn’t that you have arrived. You begin to notice where you have always been. You have been in a state of total Oneness, not as an addition or subdivision yet rather in Wholeness. There has never in truth been an outer you, only the inner you. You, I, the One God have been hanging out as One within you all along. Fancy that.

All along you needed no introduction. All along you were My Self. You were never actually sprouting wings. You were already wing-ed. You were ever the Being on High you sang to and yearned for. You were your heart’s own longing for your Self. It was always to your God Self you prayed. I am you, and you are I – the One. You did not just arise to this. You have been the Grace of God all along. You have been the Power and the Glory all along. You only imagined you were shuffling along when all the while, you were the God in the Highest your heart cried out to.

This is the plain truth. You have been missing the point only in the telling. Get used to this idea. You have been seemingly turned Heavenward in your search for your Self when you always were and never were not in the flow of Heaven. Never were you Godless. You, yourself, and I equal the greatest discovery of mankind. You as I and I as One always have been singing on High.

Hello, My Self.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/all-along.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2018 12:07:41 AM

Full Moon 5/29 Update

full moon eraoflightDear Friends,

It is a good time for reflection, commitment, maturity, honesty and a true honoring of self. Coming on the heels of an introspective, creative and inspired time, this full moon invites us to make a commitment to a new alignment of our values and the intentions that have come out of that alignment. Pace yourself with whatever energy you have and match your enthusiasm with the rhythm of what is showing up in your life. If it is slow and nourishing, then be slow and go with the flow. If it is greatly energized and accelerated, then step up to meet it. Align yourself to what is showing up and think of life as being effortless instead of a struggle.

These times have brought crises, sudden change, tragedy, shock, challenge and many opportunities for doing things differently, some still yet to be revealed. While holding a compassionate container for the difficulties you and others may be going through, it is also important to keep your eye on the bigger picture and to keep the energy moving forward. Whatever you can do to continue clearing the past and realigning the future is most helpful right now. And remember to trust your intuition. It is the best reality check you have.

Blessings,
Lena!

Astrological Notes:

Sagittarius Full Moon
Sun in Gemini ~ Moon in Sagittarius 8º
Tuesday, May 29, 8:19 AM Mountain Daylight Time
(Tuesday, May 29, 2:19 PM Greenwich Mean Time)

Let the Sagittarius Full Moon help shift you into a positive frame of mind. We can use a boost after the mid-May New Moon intensity. When the outer, transpersonal planets change signs, we feel it! Thank goodness it doesn’t happen that often as energetically we have to realign to the new frequency of their expression, i.e. Aries to Taurus; fire to earth sign in the case of Uranus’ recent movement.

Gemini-Sagittarius can help us with shifting the circuitry of the mind. Airy Gemini holds the lighter pole of information gathering, networking and moving from place to place. Fiery Sagittarius on the other hand seeks peace of mind by finding meaning, purpose and understanding of life (called ‘higher mind’ in astro speak). When Sagittarius begins the dive into a deeper relationship with Spirit through listening (meditation/prayer) and communicating their TRUTH (beyond the social enthusiasm they are so good at), they find the far horizons and adventure they seek. Here’s where their strong intuition is such an asset, and when they learn to trust it, it frees the overactive mind from creating a bog of anxious worry.

Jupiter is the ruler of Full Moon here and is retrograde in Scorpio pointing us to inner frontiers for the growth and expansion Jupiter facilitates wherever it goes. In Scorpio, we become ever sharper and more aware of our psychological inner workings and hidden power struggles that seem to be rising from the depths like lava from a volcano. Jupiter is our ally in transformation at deep emotional levels now. Your closet of beliefs and ancient fears are in process of clean out. Tune in to and probe deeply the patterns and triggers that surface now with Jupiter at 15º ~ the most powerful degree for a power sign. By November, Jupiter moves on to Sagittarius on its way to meeting Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn in 2020, so now is the perfect time for healing work.

The emotionally focused water signs, Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces are aligning to ease the way and give support for the penetrating emotional work available to us. Venus in Cancer, Neptune in Pisces and chart ruler Jupiter in Scorpio form a Grand Trine, so it’s practically a BOGO situation where our intuition leads us to open the doors to connection with our true essence and to intimacy with the other ~ truly a generous gift from benevolent Jupiter. Our dreams can be activated, tarot cards may invite insights, devotional practices can tune you to the essence of the Trine, also visiting your water places and sending gratitude through the waterways. These actions can help activate the healing properties of the Grand Trine for you.

Not only a Grand Water Trine, but also a Mystic Rectangle is formed by the North/South nodes and the Sun and the Moon all between 7-8º in the masculine air/fire elements. The sacred geometry of the Mystic Rectangle is another benevolent gift. It represents taking your awareness and understanding and making them practical in your life with ‘an incredible capacity for sustained productivity’.

Not to say there aren’t stressful aspects that need finesse and skillful handling, but like many of the recent Moon charts this year, they are almost two-layered with plenty of tension and adjustment, even crisis displayed, but also a layer of ease and helpful support for lifting, embracing and strengthening our evolving consciousness. Which layer are you choosing? The astrological influences are supporting us for the massive growth work that has manifested over the recent decades. We are more powerful and awake than we have ever been.

Saturn. Pluto and Jupiter are retrograde now. Just when we’re getting our legs under our selves and our projects, the inner planes are calling our numbers for new lessons, unravelings, and owning the situations we create for our learning. In June, we can expect two more planets in retrograde, first Neptune then Mars. So allow yourself the luxury of a slower pacing, revisiting decisions and priorities, and watch who and what resurfaces from the past.

Mars entered Aquarius at last new Moon and has an extended journey in that sign. Every two years Mars has a retrograde period and this is the year, so instead of 3 weeks in a sign it will be SIX months. Six months of our actions moving with newfound mental clarity and objectivity, inviting in shift and change, working with the power of the ideal future, experimenting, inventing. So, make some radical plans for the pursuit of your freedom and for the reformation of what restricts you most. Mars will be there awaiting your command and to align masculine thrust on your behalf.

The following are in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT):

• 06/13 Gemini New Moon 22º 1:43 PM MDT
  • 06/21 Solstice/Sun in Cancer 4:07 AM MDT
  • 06/27 Capricorn Full Moon 6º 10:53 PM MDT

» Source

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2018 12:09:31 AM

Daily Message ~ Sunday May 27, 2018

So many enlightening human beings on the planet are interested in expanding into new areas and experiences. If you are feeling this, you are stepping into your role of pioneer, which is another path of service.

Most people only create for themselves based on what they have already experienced or believe can happen. Pioneers open up new paths of potential not only for themselves, but for others. It is being the example of empowered co-creator and demonstrating what heart-centred navigation looks like.

Some will see what has opened up from others and will use that to propel them forwards into even further expansion. It will create new inspirations, allowing you to play creational leap frog with each other. Others will choose to simply move their own lives in new directions because of what they now see as viable options.

Do you see? Your growth always serves the whole. Moving forward in unprecedented energies is beautiful and sacred service, both for yourselves and for others, and this is what makes the times you are in so miraculous. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/05/27/daily-message-sunday-may-27-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2018 12:11:41 AM

GFP Newsletter - 5/26/2018

will's picture

It is a very strange world in which we are living. Here criminals are rulers, here criminals are politicians, here criminals become presidents, vice presidents, prime ministers, because except the criminal, who wants power? An authentic human being wants peace, wants love, wants to be left alone, wants freedom to be himself. The very idea of dominating others is criminal.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2018 12:15:06 AM

You Are a High-Rising Star

God said:

Beloved, you are a high-rising star who hasn’t quite caught onto the idea that you are a star already risen high in the sky. You have been a high-rising star while you imagined you were planted deep into the soil on Earth.

This goes to show how a mistaken idea has been the crux of all your perceived lack. My Oh My, imagine all the power even a mistaken idea carries. Imagine the power of truth that you are. The phrase, “Hallowed be thou!” takes on a whole new meaning. ”Hallow-ed be thy Name.”

Time to fly! You already have wings, and you have always been flying high above all the world for all the time you thought you were Earthbound. You are waking up now to truth. This is your moment of truth. Now you begin to see as you have never quite seen before. This is a singular baptism you receive now. Don’t laugh, Beloved. You are truly God in the Highest. Are you not newly enthralled now? What a discovery to latch onto your True Identity. No longer do you merely walk through life. You are a High Flier now.

I give you your birth certificate now to be yours forevermore. Yes, now you are signed and sealed where you have always been but had not yet quite conceived. You hadn’t grasped that you are the bird on the wing – that you are the Light of God.

This is a realization you now take in your stride. You accept yourself. This isn’t pie in the sky. Long have you known the truth of your birth. It’s okay, for you now know the extent to which you are risen. There is so much power in knowing the state of affairs. You were sure you had missed the boat. No more. Now you know exactly Who you are and make no bones about it.

You are the real thing – not a fill-in for Me. You are!!! And this is all there is to it. You are getting used to carrying My Name. You are getting used to the idea that you and I are truly One. God bless truth. You are expanding to truth right now. Now that it is your reality, you are not so impressed as you might have thought, for now you are God in all humility. It is the God’s Honest Truth there are no Gods before Me. There is One God for all time. The One is I in Wholeness, and you are the One as well. Separation in truth does not exist.

To be Oneness is very simple. It is tried and true. It has always been. There is no trick to established Oneness. Wholly One AM I.

There is no beginning to this road, and there is no ending. Hail Truth. There is One in the whole Universe. Oneness is. Oneness lives and thrives, and it has always been so. In this sense, there is nothing new under the Sun. No longer are you surprised by what has always been so and never was otherwise.

Hail to the Humble King, the Sun Himself Who shines brightly and lights every corner of the erstwhile world. There is no longer any place for the illusion of darkness to hide. All is in the light now. Darkness cannot even be conceived of. Now there is celebration. That there is celebration goes without saying. Yes, now there is cause for celebration and naught else. No longer do you kid yourself that you are helpless. The concept of victim can no longer exist. End of issue.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-a-high-rising-star.html- Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!