Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/15/2017 6:21:46 PM

TAKEN IN NORTH CAROLINA BY WISE OWL RANDY

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

NEW AUDIO: "New Moon in Scorpio 2017: Amok Time"

Also, Andrew is addressing the daily Sabian symbols on Oracle Report Academy and Oracle Report Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/226589437450706/

http://oraclereportacademy.com/

Much love-

Laura

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2017 6:49:03 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday November 15, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, as you move forward on your enlightenment journey and start to play in earnest with the energies of creation, we suggest you shift from focusing on what you want to deciding what you choose.

“I want” comes with the idea that you are limited, separated from what you desire, and hoping for something to be doled out to you. “I choose” is claiming your right and intention to move into whatever it is you wish to experience, understanding everything is fully available to you.

Can you feel the difference? One has somewhat of a feeling of powerlessness, the other is a full expression of your authentic power and your complete ability to co-create. What do you choose today? ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Don’t forget, tonight is the night I’ll be appearing on Real Raw Synergy where we will be discussing the Dance of Twinflames and Unconditional Love at 8 pm EST. Hope you’ll join us! You can register here: https://us2.campaign-archive.com/?u=da763d14ad4eaab3573dadf85&id=4d25181fb9

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/11/15/daily-message-wednesday-november-15-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2017 11:46:03 PM

Archangel Michael: Freedom

archangel michael eraoflightDear Ones,

You are now on “the other side” of the 11/11 Stargate Energies.

You can feel the momentum of excitement that is building.

You can taste Freedom.

The oppressive energy is leaving the Planet. Much is transpiring – not all being seen or witnessed. So much is happening behind the scenes.

All that is unfolding is moving Humanity towards the ultimate goal of Freedom.

Dear Ones you have dreamed of these times. NOW is the time for ALL Humanity to rise up. YOU are Creator Beings who gave away your power to the dark forces, believing it was for your betterment.

Now it is time to take back the POWER that you ARE – each in your own way.

You can feel the atmosphere around you moving in a completely new direction. Hope is being returned to your vocabulary. You are witnessing the greatest of times and you are the Beings returning the Divine Light to Planet Earth once again.

We applaud you Dear Ones for what it has taken for you to rise up, take back your power and awaken from the nightmare, that you have lived for eons of time.

Never again Dear Hearts – now you begin the journey back to WHOLENESS. The healing has begun and it is massive.

Over these next few years you will witness Healing on a scale unimaginable.

The “gifts” you have always possessed but had “forgotten” are now being reignited in your awareness.

The young souls birthing onto the Planet at this moment in time have returned specifically to assist you. They do not come with the “baggage” you have carried for lifetimes.

They come with their “LIGHT” shining brightly and they cannot and will not – be ignored.

You each have abilities that are to be reinstated and reignited within you. Ageless information and technologies are about to once again “flood” your awareness as the amnesia lifts.

You will be astounded with what floods back into your memories.

Many of you have LOST much of your old memories and we tell you Dear Ones – do not despair – nothing is lost – what has gone is no longer required. Completely new neural pathways are being created and your ability to move forward in a miraculous new direction is just out in front of you.

Much of what no longer serves you, has been eliminated. So many more awarenesses and abilities are being seeded within your new memory banks.

Dear Ones, we remind you that as the darkness is fading rapidly now, everyday there will be new awarenesses and new information unfolding regarding how your Earth had been
captured by the dark forces long ago.

Hold the LIGHT high – stand in your power and reach out to those who will be “shocked and saddened” by what is unfolding. This purge of the darkness is totally necessary so the old can make way for the Divine New Earth that is being birthed.

Remember you came for this “moment in time” and Dear Ones that is, all it is.

These times will unfold rapidly and in NO time you will forget about what has played out because you will ALL be celebrating the Birth of the New Earth and the New YOU.

So much excitement is shared in the Higher Realms as we watch in awe what is unfolding.

We remind you, You are the Greatest of Angels to EVER walk Planet Earth and in the very near future you will remember this TRUTH.

All TRUTHS must now step forward – there will be no more hiding in the shadows – All Secrets must be revealed and the slate wiped clean, for the birth of all you have ever dreamed, to become your new reality.

INFINITE ABUNDANCE
ETERNAL PEACE
PERFECT HEALTH AND WELL BEING – for ALL humanity

Hold this Mantra in your Intention.

You are manifesting it with every thought you have and every breathe you take.

You are Creators Dear Ones, and your creations are unfolding in rapid succession.

YOUR I AM PRESENCE is enfolding you and supporting you in ways you will soon begin to understand and appreciate.

All TRUTHS shall be revealed unto you.

Just imagine Dear Hearts, when the TRUTH of who YOU ARE is returned to you! Oh, Dear Ones, we long for this time when you once again, after eons of time in the wilderness YOU see the TRUTH of your DIVINITY and embrace the true LIGHT YOU ARE.

Such significant times await YOU and your fellow Beings – those you term “bad” and those you term “good” were all just playing a part.

FORGIVENESS IS KEY

STAY IN YOUR HIGHER HEART

NO JUDGEMENT

Now is the time to acknowledge this and with humility know there was a time when it was YOU who played the role of the “bad ones” in your sojourns. How would you wish to be acknowledged?

Offer your hand in forgiveness and bring ALL Beings back to the Glory of the LIGHT.

The return to ONENESS is upon you. It was always your goal and it will be ACHIEVED because of YOU.

We rejoice with you Dear Hearts

And it is so.

I AM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL.

» Source – Channel: Leslie Anne Menzies

(eraoflight.com)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2017 11:49:10 PM

GFP Newsletter - 11/14/2017

will's picture

Learn through life, otherwise things are not going to be different. Everybody thinks: This time it is going to be different. You are not different so how is it going to be different this time? And if you observe closely you will see that not only do you repeat, you fall in love again and again with the same type of man or woman, the same type. It has to be so.

I have heard about one man who was divorced eight times. And then he suddenly became aware:

What is happening to me? Is somebody playing a joke or what? Because I always fall in love with the same type of woman again.

Nobody is playing a joke; you are choosing. And if you remain the same and you have not learned, how can you choose another type of person? Again the same type of person will appeal to you. You will fall again in love with the same type of person, then the same circle will be repeated. Eight or eighty times - it makes no difference. If you remain the same you will do the same. You will again find the same person first appealing, then disgusting.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2017 11:53:48 PM

Life Is What You Make of It

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

There is Life, and there is Life.

Life is what you make of it. This is Life on Earth.

What you make of Life says a lot about you.

Remember that you are not to judge. You are not to weigh even your own Life. Let Me take that back and look at this from different angles. I mean, really, who can sum up Life, for Life is ongoing.

One man has no family, no money, not even one red cent. He finds a crust of bread in the street, and he is grateful for the moment he had something to put into his stomach.

Another man has a fortune, a big family, lives in a mansion. He has a chef who cooks him delectable meals, and he is tired of even food. In general, he doesn’t see his Life as hunky-dory.

Life is not equal. Circumstances change. Life may reverse itself. Regardless, where does happiness come from? Without gratitude, Life is less. A Child of Mine has much to do with his happiness-rating.

Appreciation accompanies happiness.

It could be said that the hungry man appreciates, and the wealthy man despairs. Who can figure?

Certainly starving men may generally feel despair and ingratitude while wealthy men appreciate their lives from dawn to dawn, and vice versa. What makes the difference? Is it upbringing? Habit? Luck of the draw?

No one can skip death of the body. It is possible that a man convicted falsely of murder dies happy. How can this be?

And the man who committed the murder may be jumping for joy, or he may be sullen.

It may well be said that it is up to the individual himself what he makes of Life, yet many individuals are unable to see it that way. Who wouldn’t choose happiness if only he knew how? Nope, it seems to most human Beings that happiness and unhappiness alike are foisted on them, that happiness or unhappiness come with the territory, that they have no choice at all.

Regardless, all people, wherever they may live, live under the Sun by day and the Moon and Stars by night. Light exists, yet not seemingly in every Life. What’s up, doc?

All the favors in the world do not guarantee happiness, nor does a long list of miseries ensure a Life of misery. What is the missing factor?

I tell you to take Life in your stride. You answer that you would love to, yet you just don’t seem to know how. Begin by having the intention. Desire without desiring your State of Desiring as being the end-all of your Life. Be happy without jumping up and down with Happiness then.

Oh, yes, when you count your blessings instead of woes, you will, of course, be aware of more happiness.

Here is an example of how high even in prison one innocent man can travel. Nelson Mandela, confined for so many years for irrational reasons, nevertheless, led a Life. He uplifted and lead many to higher Lives.

There is something in the world that can rise above all circumstances. Is it one man’s destiny, or is it the destiny of everyone who defers his destiny?Who in the world can predict where Great Destiny comes from? Do the heroes themselves do it, or can it be simply that the Sun shines on them in this way?

Did everyone rise to great merit on his own, or just somehow, something got started with or without expectation of it?

This much can be known that Everyone participates.

Listen, when Peace and Love fill the conscious world, no one will go hungry. There will be room for all in the Inn.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-what-you-make-of-it.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!