Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/24/2017 11:34:04 PM

Jeshua: The Spiritual Meaning Of Life On Earth

sanandaDear like-minded friends,

I am Jeshua speaking. You are my brothers and sisters. I join you here as an equal, not as one who is exalted above you, but as a friend, a comrade. Feel the common source through which we are connected. Feel the life flow between us, the connection that heals and sets us free.

Have respect for yourself in the same way as you do for the others in this gathering. Respect means to value yourself by realizing who you really are and what you have taken on in this journey to be in a body of flesh and blood, here and now, on this Earth. It was a leap of faith, and deep within you is a belief, a force, a deep consciousness by which you have chosen to be here. Each of you said “yes” to this incarnation, to your present life. That moment of saying “yes” was based on a very deep knowing, yet doubts have since arisen due to old memories from experiences of other lives on Earth. Those doubts have veiled the clear and obvious “yes”, and have caused it to become cloudy and obscured. You have felt lost in this earthly adventure, alone and abandoned. I know this pain from having experienced it.

I have been portrayed too often as a saint, an enlightened one who knew everything. That was not so, for I have known deep doubts and fears. That was part of my journey, as it is part of yours, so see me in my imperfection, my brokenness. When I lived on Earth, I was inspired by a light to which I wanted to bear witness; a light that is beyond words, that contains love, wonder, beauty, humor, and wisdom. That light was not from me, but it was given from through me, just as is the case with you. But I also had moments of deep despair through experiencing a lack of understanding from those around me, of not feeling recognized, just as you do. Which is why I could reach out to people who were very lonely; despairing people who felt pain, both physically and emotionally; people who found themselves in a spiritual wasteland. I could understand those people, because I had experienced, within myself, the emotions, moods, and thoughts they were experiencing.

Human experience, with all its heights and depths, is necessary in order for your light to shine here. What you experience now in your life as darkness, as gloom, as obstacle, all that is part of your journey. It is not an obstruction you should try to avoid. It is more about your ability to accept these things and to bring the light of your heart to them, just as a stone can be lit up from within and become a beautiful gem. That is the task you are destined for: to experience the darkness, to understand it from within, and then to light it up and undergo the whole range of human experiences; to envelop them with consciousness and to feel them through and through. Then the Christ energy awakens in a human being – and being human is required for this to happen. You can not develop that energy, that particular unique power and brilliance of the Christ energy, in highly etheric realms where resistance and the depth of the human experience is lacking. See then that what seemingly holds you back, what causes you to resist, what discourages or bothers you, and what you might abhor, as precisely your destiny, the purpose for which you are here.

It is a magical experience to help another human to enlighten from within, who then becomes a being through which miracles can happen. There are stories told about me regarding miracles, and sudden physical and mental healings. But the power I had was not one of being a magician; it was not a mystical trick through which miracles happened. I could reach people who were ripe for it, who were about to experience a breakthrough on the inner level, through my deep understanding of their humanity. I made no judgment about who they were, their negative or positive sides; I was just there. And there were people who, in their contact with me, experienced love and that love made them whole. It was as if their true nature was called upon to suddenly awaken, and that is what happens in such a magical moment. It was not something I actually did, it was something that happened in the interaction between us.

The fact that I was open is what made it possible for me to receive the Christ light and to be able to pass it on to others. And this openness I am talking about is very often attained, as a human being, through an experience of crisis. You are usually caught up in all sorts of beliefs about what might or might not happen, or should or should not be, before you are actually open to the Christ light. You are full of ideas and patterns of thought that create a multitude of emotions and moods. You try to shape your world, your life, from such ideas and thought patterns until you come up against something that is so enormous you can not find a tidy way to avoid it, and then all your certainties, your beliefs and thought patterns, are swept away. You fall into a deep hole and this can bring up an overwhelming amount of fear.

You can also call this “the dark night of the soul”, and it is a frightening experience. At the same time, there is the possibility that you can become open and realize you no longer know the “right” way, and then a part of you gives up, while another part opens up. The part that gives up is the defensive, resisting part that always thinks it knows better, that is impatient, that wants and demands all kinds of things from life. That part often dies away in a crisis, and if you dare to let it die, the light can begin to shine inwardly. You can here see that a crisis experience, something that seems too much to be digested, also has the potential for an opening to the light. But it is a very intense experience, because the part that dies does not want to die, it wants to hold on – it resists.

I ask you to bring to mind the part in you that is opposed to your light and is against the light in general: the light of the cosmos that wants to flow through you. Something in you wants to protect itself against that possibility, so feel, if you can, the hesitation when I ask of you to imagine that the light flows through you very easily and freely, through all parts of your body and out into the world. What does this image call up in you? Can you allow that possibility? Do you feel it is even possible? Or is there something in you that wants to protect, to shield? And look at that protective part and see it before you as a guard. Ask yourself: “Why do I need this shield”? Take this defensiveness seriously, because there is something in you that feels the need to have this shield in place. Respect that part in you because the shield always has a purpose. It is there to protect a very vulnerable part of you.

What part in you will not permit the light? What part in you experiences it as too much to ask of you, or as threatening, or as even dangerous? And approach this part gently, as you would a child. See it as a child who has become discouraged, a child who has turned its life energy inward. Approach this child very gently and see how beautiful it is; it still radiates beauty even with this extreme vulnerability and defensiveness. Kneel down before this child and envelop it with your generosity and kindness. Kneel down in gentle acceptance without wanting the child to change, or wanting to impose anything on the child. Sit down quietly, in a relaxed way, with this child and feel how you can take the place of that shield. Until now, the child has felt protected by this defensive barrier between you and the outside world, but this shield is also a barrier between you and your deepest feelings.

Ask the child if you can take the place of this shield. Simply ask the child: “Will you allow me to take care of you, is that okay with you?” Ask honestly and openly: “Am I protecting you sufficiently?” And let it speak freely. Maybe it says: “No, I’m not safe enough, I’m afraid”. Ask what it needs, or what you can do, to make it feel safe. Take your time when doing this, because you can have this conversation with your inner child over and over again. It is a living being, a part of you that carries a lot of love, and so has a lot of love to give. But it should feel safe on Earth and that is why your gentleness and faithfulness are necessary.

When you have erected a defensive barrier, a shield, to protect and hide your inner child, you are no longer consciously connected to that child; it becomes hidden from you. You strike out, for example, from defensiveness, or you close off at certain times in your life, and you do not know why this is happening. You can become angry, or disappointed, or discouraged, and when this happens it is because there are automatic reactive patterns at work that stand between you and your inner child. By renewing the connection with this vulnerable child within you, and beginning the conversation over and over again, you can gradually find a way to resolve these automatic reactive patterns – the defensive barrier – but it demands patience and gentleness on your part. And it asks of you to understand, very deeply, that this vulnerable part of you is no obstacle which must be avoided or overcome, and it should not be eliminated.

It is intended that you grow by way of this child by enveloping it with understanding and love, and then the Christ light awakens in you. Gone are the fixed ideas and judgments and beliefs, and forever striving and struggling for something you think you need. Instead, there is now a willingness and openness in you to meet yourself over and over again through attention and wonder. By not thinking that you already know what you need and what is good for you, you allow yourself to be surprised by the answers of your inner child.

This is your path, because the soul has something to learn from the human experience. Sometimes you see heaven, the world in which the soul belongs, as a perfect world, but also as a place from where you have been cast out. You were then forced to survive in an imperfect and often alien world, the Earth, where so many emotions weigh you down, and this feels like a punishment. But the realm from where you came, the world of the soul, is not perfect, either. Something essential is missing there and that is why you have always taken the leap of faith into incarnation. It is life itself, this groping search, this deep and intense way of experiencing – which is possible especially on Earth – through which your understanding, your patience, insight, and compassion become deep and substantial. That is the spiritual meaning of life on Earth. The glimpses of perfection you can experience here – often in moments of simplicity, or through insight, or in an experience of pure enjoyment and beauty – such glimpses carry more weight than simply being in a euphoric state for years in the heavenly realms.

It is certainly wonderful to be in an atmosphere of harmony, with less resistance and fewer heights and depths, and you long for that. But do not deny the beauty and the deep spiritual value of life on Earth, of what you are going through. Take the experience, the wisdom, and the breakthroughs you experience here into the realms of light, and those realms will gain more substance and more aliveness because of that. There is an ongoing interaction between the realm of Earth and the realms “on the other side”. Treasure your own life as valuable. You are brave; you act powerfully; so acknowledge your own light.

I enjoy our being together here. When I am here, although I am not in a body, I become human in some small way, and I remember again how it is to be human. The burden, yes, but also the moments of lightness, friendship, and solidarity, which touch the soul very deeply. The bonds of friendship built up on Earth remain with the soul and continue doing their work forever, so precious is life on Earth.

I thank you all for being together and I greet each one of you from my heart.

Translation by Maria Baes and Frank Tehan.

» Source – Channel: Pamela Kribbe

(eraoflight.com)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2017 5:54:29 PM

WAR DANCE

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Moon Phase Matrix: New Moon Phase: begin, initiate, set an intention

Moon in Cancer – Moon will be void of course beginning at 2:44PM EST today. Moon will enter Leo at 6:06PM

Emissary of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Dhumavati, Goddess Who Sorts and Winnows

Emissary of the Aeon Thelete (Will): Kathe, God of the South

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Day:

Sun –

6/22 - 2 Degrees Cancer “A man on a magic carpet observes vast vistas below him"

6/23 - 3 Degrees Cancer “An artic explorer leads a reindeer through icy canyons"

6/24 - 4 Degrees Cancer “A cat arguing with a mouse”

6/25 - 5 Degrees Cancer “At a railroad crossing, an automobile is wrecked by a train”

Earth –

2 Degrees Capricorn “Three stained glass windows in a gothic church, one damaged by war."

3 Degrees Capricorn “The human soul, in its eagerness for new experiences, seeks embodiment."

4 Degrees Capricorn “A group of people entering a large canoe for a journey by water”

5 Degrees Capricorn “Indians – some rowing a canoe and others dancing a war dance in it”

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month Cancer: "An artic explorer leads a reindeer through icy canyons."

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: "a woman's hat with streamers blown by the east wind"

From Andrew: Laura outlined the Sabian Symbols for the lunar phases for the next year in her audio last March.

June 23, 2017 the New Moon in Cancer “An artic explorer leads a reindeer thru Icy canyons.” Treacherous, tells us to tread lightly, look ahead.

I have outlined the sabian symbols over the last 4 days. I (Andrew) have been through some personal loss as a child we have cared for since she left the hospital after 6 weeks of weaning from the drugs she was born with in her system has left our care to return with her birth father. It is a time both joyous for the birth family, yet darker than anyone can imagine for us, as we have lost a child.

Note on Void of Course: It is believed that anything undertaken when the Moon is void-of-course will bring no result. But there is also another, positive facet of the void-of-course Moon: if something risky or difficult is undertaken, something where other people can create a problem or interrupt you, this time seems to be beneficial, because those who might create a problem can do nothing against you.

This week, Mars will station direct on June 29th. It has been retrograde since April 17th.

The canoe images in the earth degrees in Capricorn always cause me to pause. It reminds me of Longfellow’s The Song of Haiwatha, which I made a study of in college. But it actually carries a stronger memory from my childhood – specifically from Bugs Bunny, who had recited parts of the epic poem. Both, unfortunately helped to continue the image of the Native Americans as “gentle savages” or maybe not so gentle. But, like any graphic images, have stayed with me for years. For the Canoe symbols:

The People entering the canoe shows journeying with other. Each brings with them their own stories and their own baggage. But they are embarking on a journey to accomplish something together. Add to it the Indian imagery shows the need to remain calm while rowing in the direction you need to go. And to be wary of those trying to upset it. Where are you on this journey?

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2017 8:30:45 PM

Celestial Dolphin Consciousness via Natalie Glasson: The Purpose of Your Divine Innocence Now

Audio version. Video version.

We, the Celestial Dolphin Consciousness, greet you with joy, laughter and elation as we send our energy forth to commune and connect with your being.

We are channeling the innocence of the Creator through our souls to connect with the innocence of the Creator within your own being. Let our celestial vibrations penetrate your being deeply, connecting into the truth of all you are, to bring this to the surface for you to view and acknowledge.

Exploring Your Divine Innocence

We, the Celestial Dolphins, encourage you to contemplate and ask your soul the below questions:

Sit in meditation connecting into your own inner sanctuary and chambers of light. Simply ask to connect with the energy, vibration, frequency and presence of Divine Innocence.

What does Divine Innocence mean to me?

How does it manifest within my being energetically?

What is the purpose of Divine Innocence?

If I acknowledged Divine Innocence within my being and express it fully, how would it manifest in my physical being and reality?

How can I acknowledge, appreciate and connect with the Divine Innocence within all beings?

Connecting with Your Divine Innocence

We, the Celestial Dolphin Consciousness wish to encourage you to explore the Divine Innocence energy within your being and others because in doing so you will awaken the presence of the Creator, your inner power and experience a greater expansion throughout your entire being.

We, represent the Divine Innocence of the Creator to you now in this moment. As you connect with our energies, you are viewing your own inner Divine Innocence.

‘Celestial Dolphins, I call you forth to be as one with me. As you reveal to me the presence, magic and blissful nature of Divine Innocence, so I recognize the same within my own being. I am ready to honour and respect Divine Innocence within my being.

‘I give my power to Divine Innocence within me and invite Divine Innocence to become my strength and a sacred guiding force in my life. I know that in order to truly connect with my Divine Innocence, there is a need for me to heal and let go of pain, suffering and old wounds that I may still be holding onto.

‘I am ready to cleanse my being beautifully and perfectly, accepting the presence of my Divine Innocence in my life now. Thank you.’

We, the Celestial Dolphins will merge our energy as one with you. You may feel your energy and vibration ascending, becoming quicker and your being feeling lighter as we work with you.

What is Divine Innocence?

Divine Innocence is often recognized as a purity that is beyond description. A purity that feels sacred, holy and special, as well as joyful, blissful and enlightening. Divine Innocence emanates truth, a truth that seems beyond understanding and yet can be fully understood through feelings and emotions.

It is an energy that touches you or another so deeply that it creates a stir which allows blockages and distractions to be released, permitting you to be in the present fully with all that is the Creator, a blissful experience.

Humanity often sees innocence as a weakness. If you are innocent you may be perceived as lacking in knowledge, powerless, that you need to be taken care of, require guidance or have yet to experience life. This understanding of innocence does not describe Divine Innocence, for Divine Innocence is the complete opposite.

When you are connected to your Divine Innocence you are in harmony with your essence, you are in your power, with an understanding of all that is the Creator.

In which parts of your life are you neglecting to activate and awaken your Divine Innocence?

In which parts of your life are you seeing the world as if through the eyes and heart of the Creator?

It is time to understand and experience what it is like for you to live fully connected to, supported and guided by your inner Divine Innocence.

Why is Divine Innocence Important Now for Humanity and Ascension?

When you are connected to, aware of and naturally emanating Divine Innocence, you are existing in the present moment with yourself, the Divine Plan and All That Is the Creator. This is the key factor of Divine Innocence. It means that you are limitless, constantly healing and rejuvenating your entire being, reacting from a space of peace and love within you as well as constantly in a space of being able to communicate with the Creator.

You are in ACCEPTANCE of yourself, the Divine Plan and the Creator. Making it easier for you to maintain a centred connection with the Creator, returning to this connection when it seems like you drift away. This means that you release your fear of losing connection with the Creator and being unable to rediscover the Creator within you.

If more and more souls upon the Earth activate, emanate and explore their Divine Innocence, then this would mean that there are more people on the Earth who are willing to see the truth, the larger picture of all that happens on the Earth.

There will be many more people willing to let go of fear and release the loving power within them, thus encouraging others to tune into their Divine Innocence rather than creating more fear, judgements and pain.

As those who are ready and willing to connect with their Divine Innocence do so, they will become energy imprints allowing many people all over the world to align with, rediscover and emanate their inner Divine Innocence. Thus, everyone will begin to see and acknowledge the world and themselves in a new way that is beyond limitations and illusions.

Imagine a world where you can instantly see through negative programming and messages from other. Fears, separation and inner wounds that others and you hold on to or try to influence you or your reality with. Instead a truth, inner knowingness and contentment would manifest allowing all communications, creations and manifestations to be perceived from a state of higher awareness, compassion, truth and understanding.

The greatest experience will be that humanity as individuals and as a whole will be able to take back their power, existing in harmony with themselves and others. The consciousness of humanity which is akin to a well of energy that all of humanity draw upon would also shift and transform creating beautiful states of peace, forgiveness, healing and contentment for all.

With the perceptions of humanity shifting and healing taking place within all, the reality of the Earth would transform as well as the way in which humanity choose to exist. This is already occurring on the Earth now; many are clearing old wounds for themselves and on behalf of others. As old wounds are released, so the heart chakra expands naturally.

The heart chakra of Mother Earth is also expanding now allowing more love to flow throughout the Earth and humanity. Each of you are becoming magnificent delivers of sacred love as it flows through your entire being. When the heart chakra can open more because it has released burdens, so Divine Innocence naturally can come forth to divinely inspire, heal and awaken.

Such a simple energy and such a small focus placed upon your Divine Innocence can develop into power accepting transformations and higher consciousness awakening experiences.

With a simple intention and even a small amount of focus upon your Divine Innocence you can support the Earth and humanity transforming and healing in beautiful and miraculous ways that allow you and all to be fully present with yourself, the Divine Plan and the Creator.

We are reflections of your Divine Innocence,

The Celestial Dolphin Consciousness

Read More from the Celestial Dolphin Consciousness

“Celestial Dolphin Consciousness via Natalie Glasson: The Purpose of Your Divine Innocence Now,” June 23, 2017, at https://www.omna.org/purpose-divine-innocence-dolphin/

Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa https://www.omna.org/

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2017 8:36:26 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday June 25, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, so many of you have the idea that if you are going to create change it has to happen all at once. But the reality is true change is a process of unfoldment, a blending and coming together of many different elements, many of those happening behind the scenes in preparation of when it all comes together in a tangible way.

You can participate by making small choices that support what it is you wish to achieve or experience daily. Those small choices may be staying in faith and trust, using creative visualization, surrendering, asking for help from your guides and helpers, immersing yourself in the energy you wish to experience more of, or any other action that incrementally moves you toward your goal.

It does not need to be complicated at all but the more consistent you are, the greater the benefit. Staying surrendered, fully present, and using your appreciation as a feedback tool to the universe helps tremendously to continue to steer your flow to your next satisfying co-creation. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/06/25/daily-message-sunday-june-25-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2017 8:46:24 PM

The Council – Comes the Dawn

The Council – Comes the Dawn

You have been told many times, in many languages, that the world around you is a mirror. And most often, it has been taken by you as meaning your individual selves. And most often that has been because you have been on a quest to make yourself better, thinking you were not good enough in some way.

But the world around you is not just something that you, as an individual, have constructed, is it? Or is it? Let us say that a world that each and every living individual has not contributed, consciously or unconsciously, to its content and form does not exist. Some things you have called into being, others you have allowed. But everything in your world you have agreed to in some way. You are, as has been said, co-creators. You manifest. You cannot not manifest. And as each does this, a world comes into form.

So, as we have asked previously, what in the world is going on? What is all this madness?

You are aware, most of you, that none of this is new. It is the exposing to your sight of things that have been hidden, glossed over, ignored, lied about, kept secret. The days of that are, quite frankly, over. And all of the muck in the pipeline is being flushed out into the open to be seen. And it is not a pretty sight.

What has happened is that mankind has agreed, on levels that most of you, in your intellects, do not know you have, that this game has gone on long enough and you will end it. You are waking up. As individuals, yes, but as a collective, also. And you are learning, and will remember, how very powerful you truly are. We will return to this subject in a moment.

Now one thing that must be done is that you need to realize what you are. You will not cease creating these things, allowing them if you prefer, if you do not take conscious control over what is being created. When you do that you allow the consciousness of others to create for you. There is a monster riding in the back seat. And he will continue to enjoy the ride until you know that he is there and decide not to allow it anymore. Further, he is not ‘their’ monster in ‘their’ back seat. He is yours.

Why do we say that? Because ‘their’ monster will have no reason to leave, no matter what you do. Only your monster will obey you. Perhaps it would be more palatable and even appropriate to call him ‘our’ monster. We are not talking about blame here. We are talking about realizing truth in order to have an effect upon it.

So we are saying that all of the terrible, frightening, ghastly, even immoral things that you see swimming to the surface of your world now are doing so in service to your decision to end this horrid game that has been played against you for millennia. Yes, we said against you.

Let us describe the game court to you. On one side there are many millions of contestants, even billions. On the other side are a comparative few. But the few know a secret. The secret is that they know how to use the power of the many against them. They know of the awesome power of their opponents, but they have become expert, both in hiding that knowledge, and in making use of it. They don’t care how they win, only that they win. They abide by no rules. The only good they recognize is their own benefit.

They will lie, cheat, steal, kill or do anything else necessary, because in their minds the end justifies anything they may find it necessary to do. Their method is to create dependence of the other ‘team’ upon themselves. They create problems. They create fear. They create need. Then they offer solutions. Oddly enough, the solutions always leave them in positions of greater control, and leave the other side in less control. They get the other side to build and pay for its own weakening. They even have been able to get the other side to build, engineer, and pay for its own demise.

Now, enough of that. Remember we said we would return to the subject of your power? Here is where we do that. It took a long time to describe the game. It will take much less to describe to you how you win it.

First remember that you are not just one person, you are a collective of billions. Next, remember that the power being used is yours. You are the power here. See what the world has become, and own it. “Look at what we have become.” And then, as you the individuals, in your billions, make a decision. “I will not be that anymore.” Decide what you want to become and give all your focus and attention to becoming that.

That is what is really meant by the instruction ‘take back your power. If you want to march, organize, etc., that is alright. But raising your own consciousness is all that is really necessary. You are truly not alone, and that will become very obvious in the coming days.

You may have noticed a change in the tenor and frequency of the messages you are reading. Take that as a sign of where you are in your progress. Understand now, however, that we are not saying progress as in going somewhere outside of you, but inside of you.

You have great support in this. Just allow it to happen in the best way for all. One more thing for you to remember, your freedom is not just assured. It is, as you would say, a done deal. Because you will not continue to assume the disguise of something you are not.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!