Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/22/2017 8:59:23 PM

2017 The Powers Of This Years Cancer New Moon Energy Field

astroscopeDear Friends,
on June 23rd/24th, depending on where we are in the world, we will experience the peek of very water influenced Cancer New Moon at 2 degrees and 47 minutes. But not only is the Moon located in the water zodiac sign of Cancer, but also the Sun, Mercury and Venus. Topping up that picture is Neptune, which is positioned in the water sign Pisces during this New Moon phase. So be prepared for a lot of emotional transitions, lots of chances to choose love over fear and even more emotional new beginnings.

A New Moon is always an excellent opportunity to pull in new energies and plant seeds of clear intention, into the fertile night sky of the upcoming Moon Cycle. This time we will be challenged to truthfully explore our feelings about family, love relationships and the inner circle of our friends. Who can we trust for life? Do we trust ourselves and our intuitive insides? Those are questions that can individually come up for us in this week.

I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ … There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
Maya Angelou

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you’re going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.
C. JoyBell C.

We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust.
David Levithan

Mercury who is the ruler of Virgo and Gemini, is right now sitting in Cancer on top of the Moon, which makes its influence of driving our communication skills more emotional and more directed towards how we truly feel about other people; just as much as how we communicate with and about ourselves. Be aware of your self-talk!! Are you self-loving and kind enough??

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.
Stephen R. Covey

Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else. Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.
Hermann Hesse

A dialogue is very important. It is a form of communication in which question and answer continue till a question is left without an answer. Thus the question is suspended between the two persons involved in this answer and question. It is like a bud with untouched blossoms . . . If the question is left totally untouched by thought, it then has its own answer because the questioner and answerer, as persons, have disappeared. This is a form of dialogue in which investigation reaches a certain point of intensity and depth, which then has a quality that thought can never reach.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

Mars is in 12 degrees conjunct with this Cancer New Moon, in a semi-square with Venus and Taurus, in a square with Chiron the wounded healer in 28 degree of Pisces, and a square with Jupiter in Libra. That means our life’s will be circling around the themes of making a deep emotional connection, finding honest expression for our true feelings and who we truly care for. If we are brave and express our love for other individuals, the influence of Chiron will lead us to the healing of past disappointments.

And last but not least, the importance and complexity of human nutrition will be a mayor influence during this Cancer New Moon energy. How are we truly supposed to nurture ourselves?? What is it we eat these days?? Is material food the only / best source for human nutrition? This and more are questions you might ask yourself and others because of the Moon this time. I will be posting a special article discussing this topic in detail in the coming days!!

Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone.
Fred Rogers

And in this curious state I had the realization, at the moment of seeing that stranger there, that I was a person like everybody else. That I was known by my actions and words, that my internal universe was unavailable for inspection by others. They didn’t know. They didn’t know, because I never told them.
Kim Stanley Robinson

Nutrition matters for everybody, but you can’t major in it at Harvard. Most top scientists go into other fields. Most of the big studies were done 30 or 40 years ago, and most are seriously flawed. The food pyramid that told us to eat low fat and enormous amounts of grains was probably more a product of lobbying by Big Food than real science; its chief impact has been to aggravate our obesity epidemic. There’s plenty more to learn: we know more about the physics of faraway stars than we know about human nutrition. It won’t be easy, but it’s not obviously impossible: exactly the kind of field that could yield secrets.
Peter Thiel

Dear Ones, I hope you are deeply in love with this magical Cancer New Moon energy field. I hope you are feeling the love for yourself, for life and maybe even a very special somebody till the bones of your physical body right now! May you be blessed with many wonderful moments of intimacy and compassionate sharing during this intense Moon days!! Have faith and keep creating your souls deepest desires!!

Lots of New Moon Love! Edith.

» Source

(eraoflight.com)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2017 9:01:11 PM

Our One Truth

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloveds, I gave you My troth. We are betrothed. I give it to you now. We are Truth. The Truth is that We are One.

Beloveds, it isn’t so much that you are to trust Me. From the world view, how can you trust Me, rely on Me, depend upon Me when, at any moment, something untoward and inexplicable can happen to you in the blink of an eye? From the world view, somehow, somewhere, when you expect it or when you don’t, in whatever manner it may occur, your body will lie down, and it is bye-bye for you -- as you may see it.

Yeah, you feel certain that you can trust Me about about your body’s dying all right! You can count on Me for that. It will inevitably happen. How and when, you don’t know. You do know that a moment will come when a seeming Big Hand out of the Sky will whisk you away.

The cause of your death can be unknown. There can be no rhyme nor reason, and still you will not live in your body forever, so you have heard, and, so there you are. Even as a young child, you caught onto the meaning of what is called death.

At the same time that death -- this closing of your eyes and your ceasing to breathe --is inevitably yours, you can’t quite believe it. It just seems eerie, not real at all. Not your death. No, not yours.

Furthermore, you may be the finest person in the world all your Life, and, still, even as the miracle of adjudged death reaches out for you, you may feel you are singled out for a disastrous end. The idea of death has throttled the Life out of you.

No matter who you are in the world, something is going to topple you over. Neither wealth nor poverty will exempt you from this fate. Beautiful or not beautiful -- makes no difference. Young or old, the same. Before you were born, you were given a death sentence and not told when.

Nevertheless, as you feel chagrined about death and equally chagrined about Life Itself, you may cry out to Me:

“God, I am not ready to let go. It is too soon. God, don’t let me go. God, still too soon -- Ka Boom! for this which is called death to get me.”

You might further say to Me:

“God, some moments, I do feel Your good intentions. Some moments, I feel Your Love reaching me, and Your Love raises me high, and almost I trust, almost I dare trust. Nevertheless, almost doesn’t pay the bills. Almost doesn’t save lives. Almost hasn’t stopped strife and war. Unbelievably, Beauty and Love and cruel wars coexist. I wish I didn’t mind all that goes on in the world, but, Oh, God, I do. Life in the world is worrisome. Still I want it. Let me keep it. I have no objection to being in Paradise, yet must death be a requirement for it?”

Oh, yes, so deeply do you plea.

I, God, look deeply into your eyes and say to you straight out:

Dear Ones, no, death, as you perceive it, is not a requirement. If our Troth were known, you would know you are in Paradise right now. Even all your Life, even in your moment of letting go of Earth, even in the moment referred to as visited by death, you can know without doubt that there is more to you than meets the eye.

Beloved Ones of Mine, does a flower die the moment when it reaches Full-Bloom?

Beloveds, when an Ocean ebbs or when an Ocean reaches High Tide, is either one or the other death?

Beloved Children, when the Ugly Duckling becomes a Full-Grown Swan, is he experiencing death?

A transition from one state to another does not toll death. It tolls Life. Beloveds, there is no death. Hear Me, there is only Life. Hear Me once and for all. There is no death.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/our-one-truth.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2017 7:15:56 PM

New Moon Update 6-23-17

full moonDear Friends,

New Moon is Friday, June 23 at 8:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).

On the heels of a very powerful Solstice comes the New Moon. What better way to anchor some of your new reality. What are you doing differently in your life? This is a good time to revisit the intentions you refined at the beginning of the month. Take an inventory of your reality checks; of what opened up for you, what is still in question, what you eliminated, what you committed to, and what is different in your experience of your reality? If you have gone through a painful separation in your relationships ask for and set an intention for healing. If you are experiencing great openings, opportunities and abundance, have gratitude for it but at the same time focus on setting up the details of how you will support this new reality on the physical level. As you reach for the next level, remember to get help and support from the right places.

Where will you use discipline? What practices will support you? Take some time and explore your new reality, fill in the blanks with details of your intentions and your commitments to the actions that will make them so.

Blessings,
Lena

Astrological Notes:

New Moon in Cancer
Sun and Moon in Cancer ~ 2º
Friday, June 23, 8:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time
(Saturday, June 24, 2:31 AM Greenwich Mean Time)

Blessings on the Great Mother in all her manifestations. The powerful time of Solstice brings us into the sign of Cancer. Under the influence of this water sign, our emotional, feeling bodies are opened up, we nourish ourselves at the deepest root levels, and we connect in new powerful ways to our ancestral roots and to our clans, tribes, and families. We revitalize and renew ourselves as we touch the extremes of the Earth’s relationship to the life-giving Sun whether in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere.

Cancer, the sign of The Mother, holds those deep reservoirs of memory that link us to the past, our origins. Cancer is where we create our families and where our families create us. Cancer rules the breasts, the stomach, food and home. Cancer is where we nurture and protect the young to guarantee the lineage for the next generation. We honor the archetypal mother for our very existence. Cancer rules the most intimate and personal aspects of our lives.

Watch where you feel most at home now and where you notice feeling insecure and emotionally vulnerable. If feelings of abandonment arise, areas where you did not receive the nourishment you longed for, you can be present for the child in you and use your Cancerian gifts to protect and support that needy part. All the better to remember your true essence and why you came here before your family programming began to shape you.

Is your home a nurturing place for you? Is there some way to feather your nest and make it more reflective of who you are and a place of retreat and renewal? The Moon, now in her own sign, is here to assist you. Use water and water ritual to connect you to the fluid, imaginal realms. Wash yourself clear from all that has gone before and reset your intentions. Breathe your intentions for the future into a glass of water and set it into the Sun to fill with light and energy, and then drink it, sprinkle it or spray it on your self and your home.

Mercury is in Cancer 5º and riding with the Sun and Moon, so our thinking minds and information highway are tuned to the emotional realms. Cancer has strong empathic and psychic abilities. Wherever you have watery Cancer in your chart is where you feel and ‘know’ what others are feeling around you, where you are an emotional sponge. Synchronicities, intuition and flow will be the language of this New Moon cycle.

Mars is also in Cancer near Mercury. Cancer is a cardinal sign – our initiators, who like to get things started, get excited about the beginning of a new effort and can rouse others to support. Use Mars to light a fire under your projects and to protect what you have begun. Mars is exactly opposite Juno, the asteroid of partnership. Here’s a chance to listen to your inner voices that continue to program your disempowerment and kick them to the curb taking back your power. Mars is your ally here. You may experience some clearing of the airwaves or more likely some emotional clearing going on in your partnerships or within your self. But when that path is clear of held emotion, some passionate expression right from the heart may be in store for you. Emotion like water must be free to move and flow. Jupiter in Libra is closely squaring both Mars and Juno forming a T-square. Jupiter is either inflaming the issues or truly seeking to find a balance so all needs can be met and all positions can be heard and received in true Libra fashion.

And with Venus in Taurus exactly trining Pluto in Capricorn some very practical inroads can be made in the power dynamics in relationships of all kinds – personal or professional. Venus also rules our financial, economic state, so it’s a great time to make some practical financial moves and also to understand the psychological underpinnings influencing the current state of your abundance.

The Grand Trine in Fire continues with Saturn in Sagittarius, Uranus in Aries and North Node in Leo – a huge boost in the skill development needed to realize the creation of our own reality. We are being supported by Saturn – tested and coached to find those frequencies that inspire our creativity, eliminate self criticism, and uproot our old beliefs, while Uranus demands from us radically shifting our perspectives, rebellion against the status quo, learning to live on the shaky ground of change, and calling in our freedom to radiate our brilliance. Aligned with the North Node in Leo, we learn to tame our egos and desire for control and the great cosmic finger points to access to our true path of growth at this time.

Uranus with Saturn is so different from the 2012-2015 period of Uranus with Pluto. Now with the help of Saturn we gain the skills and discipline to build the conscious world we want to live in.

Abundant opportunity fills this New Moon chart. When planets are in affinity to each other, energy tends to align and things work out. Fire is working with air; earth is working with water. So with a generous amount of sextiles greasing the wheels here and a Grand Trine providing ease and the element of fire proving inspiration, adding a few T-squares creating the tension we need to make us add our motivated efforts, we’re so good to go. Some BIG movement can take place here. Remember the Sun is a big energy working with the Moon providing the vitality and power to move us along especially when the emotional way has been cleared and we can operate on all cylinders. Your assignment, if you care to take it, is to set clear intentions so Spirit can align with you to create what you desire.

All times are in Mountain Standard Time (MST)

07/08 Capricorn Full Moon 17º 10:07 PM MDT
07/22 Sun enters Leo 9:15 AM MDT
07/23 Leo New Moon 1º 3:45 AM MDT

» Source

(eraoflight.com)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2017 7:18:09 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday June 23, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, your patience with others creates a safe and loving environment for them to explore and discover their own talents and capabilities. It is a wonderful way of holding the space of encouragement and support that is always greatly beneficial and deeply appreciated on a soul level. Ultimately a teacher is as good as the level of patience they have for their students. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/06/23/daily-message-friday-june-23-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2017 7:23:16 PM

The Council – The Invitation

The Council – The Invitation

Have you considered inviting your SELF to the party? What do you suppose it would be like if he or she were living this lifetime as you? What if, instead of having you be here as a sort of memory challenged scout ship, your higher SELF was looking out through your eyes and creating all that you were seeing? What if you lost nothing in the process, and instead gained all of the things your soul truly has hungered for in every lifetime?

Do you really understand that there is an immense portion of your being that is not here, that is not separated from you in reality, that is enriched by all of the experiences you encounter?

What you are doing at this moment – how would you do it if you were he or she? How would you feel? What would you see? How would the things that you observe around you appear if you could see them in their true nature? If you knew yourself as your divine SELF, how would you see all of the other people in your life?

These questions might seem fanciful at the moment. But we want you to understand that if you are climbing the path you call ascension, they will not appear so fanciful in your near future. You might say that this is not your reality. But we tell you that you your reality is notreality. And when your experience is the knowing of reality in its infinite truth, it will be far different than you can conceive of at this moment and from your current perspective.

When we tell you of the changes, many of you say that it cannot happen soon enough. And, invariably, you are thinking of changes to your environment. But we have gone to great pains on many occasions to explain that the environment you see will not truly change unless and until you, the collective, do. It is created in accord with your state of consciousness. That has always been true, and it always will be.

Now, you cannot change everyone. True? Who can you change? And then the million dollar question, how can you change? We will tell you a secret. It is not a secret that we have kept, but it has been kept from you nevertheless.

The causative step, the step that has changed everything, has been made. You, humanity, have decided that your world will change. That change was immediate and unavoidable. It only remains for you in body to reach a tipping point in your consciousness that will result in the biggest change your world has ever witnessed.

“Great!” you say. “But then, what can I do?”

Well, you can make that invitation that we spoke of above. Because what we spoke of is the very definition of ascension. Make that invitation, even if only by saying yes with intention and sincerity. Allow your ascension and do your level best not to impede it. There is a great deal to be done. But all you need do is to allow it to happen. And you might want to welcome change when it happens instead of decrying it when you really cannot even begin to see its final result. After all, when you are making an omelet, you do not say, “Oh, the damn eggs broke!”

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!