Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/21/2017 12:05:41 AM

This Honeyed World

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

For what reason would you, My Child, wander far afield? All the Green Pastures I offer to you -- partake of these, My Offerings to you. Drink deep. Aspire and fulfill. What can hold you back but a little hiccup within you?

I give you all the Majesty that exists on Heaven and Earth. Do you really turn your nose up in the air as if to say that I hide treats from you? There cannot be more in Heaven or on Earth than I hold out to you now with My Arms Wide-Open. I do not withhold any good-hearted Beauty from you. I pour out all the Treasures of the Kingdom to you. I am not stingy. I offer all treasures to you.

Avail yourself of what I give. All the treasures are yours. Come to the waters to drink and then drink more. I fill up the troughs of the Universe to give you drink. I offer the Universe to you. I am replete with Abundance for you.

Where can a disconnection be in this honeyed world? All locks are open. No doors are barred. I say so to you, yet an argument arises in your mind. Consider, it is perhaps for you to unlock your mind from an avowal of inability.

What disconnect do you believe in, and why on Earth would you disavow God’s Plenty? Can you possibly be looking into the Garden of Eden and seeing a desert before you? Clean your glasses, Beloveds. Begin to see all there is to see.

The Kingdom of Heaven is full of all manner of wonderful manner of things. Why would you spend your time casting glances into dark corners? Look right into My eyes. I do not hide Myself from you, nor do I hide the treasures I put before you.

I have prepared a Feast for you. Come, admire the Fruit Trees of My Heart. All I bestow on you is for you. I set all treasures before you. There are no restrictions until your mind draws lines. I do not separate you from your Good. Why on Earth would you back away or dodge the sights I hold out before you?

There is enough for all. There is more than enough for all. I hide not the Treasures of Life from anyone. Do you believe I would single you out and pass over you? All the entrees I give to all.

I hear you respond: “Well, God, I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth, now, was I?”

Beloveds, enough looking at the Surface of the World. There is much more than what overtly appears before you. This is not a pep talk I give you. This is Truth.

The only one who can deny you is yourself. If you feel discarded, you have discarded yourself. It can only be you who believes:

“Not everything is possible. Impossibilities are rampant before me on Earth. Impossibilities are strewn before me, right and left. A miss is as good as a mile. Disappointments await me. I must say it like it is. Bad things lie in wait for me. Alas, so is the world that God has thrown me into.”

Now I suggest that, if you can blatantly say that all ills are possible for you, why cannot you equally say that all Treasures lie before you as well? It is you who has to say loud and clear:

“Everything is possible. All good is possible. All good is not possible just for others. All good is also possible for me. I am not a miscreant. I am a Son or Daughter of God, and all Good is on its way to me right now. I claim my Good Fortune. I am grateful for all the Treasures that are coming my way. I claim all my goodness as it strides right up to me. Hallowed be God in the Highest. I am no greater than anyone else, and no lesser than anyone am I either. The Lame shall walk. The Deaf shall hear. The Mute shall speak. If there is not one way, there is another. I am surrounded by miracles every day. I walk right up to accept the miracles God sets before me.

“For Heaven’s sakes, God, why wouldn’t I?”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/this-honeyed-world.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
5/21/2017 4:49:45 AM
keep up the good work
Gregg Andely
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2017 8:54:22 PM

Archangel Metatron via Natalie Glasson: Transforming Negative and Fear Based Energies

Audio version. Video version.

Angelic blessings greet you, embracing you deeply in pure love. I, the overseer of the Angelic Kingdom, Archangel Metatron, wish to share insights and guidance as to releasing and transforming negative energy active within your being.

At this time of ascension, great volumes of light are penetrating the Earth and your being. You are absorbing more light into your entire being than even a few months ago, and many of you are acting as an anchor transmitting the light as a service for humanity. With powerful volumes of light flowing through your being, numerous deep purifications are taking place, which is life changing.

Many of the energies being released are so familiar to you, they may even feel like issues you have wished to heal for years, or they may feel so much a part of your being that a release may feel as if you are losing a part of yourself. At this time, your soul is bringing forth to you some of your deepest and most fearful inner energies.

Your soul realizes that you are now in a space where you are completely and absolutely supported, you have the necessary understanding to make transitions, and it is safe for you to instigate healing.

Often souls upon the Earth can be blind to the inner energies that limit their existence; they may search for answers, freedom and support with little result. They can become confused as to the behaviours they are holding onto that limit their fulfilment. It is often that those around them, sometimes without even realizing can see with clarity their destructive habits. If you are willing to observe yourself as well as observing your reality as a mirror of your inner energies, then you will allow yourself to glimpse the energies within you which cause the most pain and suffering.

Negative or Fear Based Energies Defined

Negativity is simply an energy which has become separate and disconnected from the Creator and love. It is an energy which is held within a cage unable to escape. Negative energy often repeats the same energy, focus and pattern in a cycle, each cycle magnifies and empowers its presence. Negative energy you experience swelling from within you is connected to, a part of and began as the body of energy that you exist as.

It is your energy manifesting in a certain way because of a thought, emotion or experience. The energy becomes separated from your pure energy although it remains within you because it was energized by your focus into its creation. It is as if it takes on a new identity that is different to the pure light identity of your being. This signifies that unresolved or unaddressed energies within you can become energized until it is as if they have a power of their own.

When a negative or fearful energy exists, the energy is active, then a part of or even the entire part of your being is restricted, suppressed and disempowered. Your actions, thoughts, emotions, perspectives and the way in which you communicate and express yourself are tainted by the negative energy, even if you are not aware of the negative energy you are holding onto within your everyday life.

Limiting energies within you become fragmented aspects of your own energy that are very powerful because of their repetitive cycles which constantly build their power within you. When healing is received by you, it often appears that these fragmented energies are released. The truth is that the fragmented energies are reconnected to your own energy system.

This simple reconnection instigates a healing because as you connect with the fragmented aspect, you are accepting it and the energy it holds or represents. Acceptance allows the energy to transform and align to the pure and high vibrations of your energy. The fragmented aspect becomes united and energises the wholeness and completeness of your being thus raisings your energy vibration and light quotient.

It is important to realize that all fearful, negative thoughts and emotions are a part of your energy that has taken on a new identity which is separate and the complete opposite of your truth. This identity is living with you often causing chaos as it wishes to be recognized, listen to, noticed and returned to its original source, your essence and truth. With this understanding the negative or fearful energy has no hold on you, you are able to remain in your power with greater ease.

Often the negative or fearful energy is directing you to acknowledge your inner strength and empower yourself. For example, if you are fearful of meeting people, the truth is that you have a natural ability and talent of communicating with people. If you experience pain and suffering in your body, you have a natural ability as a healer. If you experience disempowerment of any form, you have a natural ability to empower yourself and others.

Often the fear or negative energy you experience is guiding you to your ultimate talent, sacred inner qualities and gifts, which is always the opposite of the fear or negative energy.

Exploring and Understanding Fragmented Negative and Fear-Based Energies

Take time to contemplate:

What fears or negative energies are impacting your being and reality now?

What positive quality or energy are your fears or negative energy trying to make you aware of in your life now? (the opposite energy, quality or experience of your fears and negative energy.)

Are you ready to embody the positive qualities which your fears are indicating are within your being and simply require acknowledgement or activation?

Create positive statements that state you are already embodying and expressing the positive qualities you have discovered as your inner most truth and abilities, which require to be active in your daily life.

Reconnecting Fragmented Negative and Fear-Based Energies

When you feel ready, allow yourself to enter into a state of meditation, where you feel completely relaxed, safe and supported. You may wish to call upon my energies, Archangel Metatron, or your guides to lend their energy and love to you.

Create an intention, stating it out loud, describing the negative or fear based energy, emotions, thoughts or experiences you wish to heal. State that instead you wish to embody the positive opposite energy, which you can describe.

Focus within your being and connect with the fear based or negative energy, allow yourself to feel its presence, the impact it has upon you and its limiting nature. Imagine the negative or fear based energy as a person, character, image or symbol. Observe anything the energy may wish to say to you or remind you of.

Now you have an image of the energy it is easier for you to connect with it and accept it.

Again, focus within your being and ask or focus upon connecting with the positive qualities you have discovered. Focus upon the qualities until they blossom and swell from within your being.

Embodying the positive qualities which are the opposite of the fear based or negative energies, fully accept and welcome the energy and image of your fear. Allow the fear or negative energy to reconnect with your energy. As it reconnects, it will be transformed by the natural purity of your being.

Feel, sense and acknowledge the energy dissolving, creating wholeness and peace within your being while also empowering the positive qualities you have brought into empowerment and embodiment within your being.

This exercise may need to be practiced once or numerous times until the energy no longer manifests in your everyday reality. In truth, you are liberating your being, raising your vibration and ensuring that your inner and outer reality reflect your desires and dreams of fulfilment in your current lifetime.

Please know, I, Archangel Metatron, am present to guide and set you free from your fears,

Eternally loving,

Archangel Metatron

Read More from Archangel Metatron

“Archangel Metatron via Natalie Glasson: Transforming Negative and Fear Based Energies,” May 18, 2017, at https://www.omna.org/transforming-negative-fear/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2017 8:58:30 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday May 21, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

As you continue upon your enlightenment journey, you start to recognize how important balance is, for it is through a balanced state that can experience your alignment with Source, and from there navigate your life from your heart.

So how do you stay in a more balanced state? You simply ask yourself, in any situation, “What do I need to add to this situation to get back to balance?”

This is such an important question, for several reasons. First it allows you to accept the situation as it is without pushing against what is unwanted. You are not trying to resist, or take away, or separate anything. It is not making anything wrong, it is merely assessing what is required to shift into a state that allows greater alignment and balanced movement, which is flow. It is focused on forward movement.

Adding to the situation is using your mastery. It is calling forth an energy you can choose for the highest good of all. It is simply turning up what is desired, so to speak, to support yourself and others moving forward.

So for example, you may find yourself in a situation where there is conflict. Rather than making people wrong for their emotions or behaviour, you can decide to bring the energy of love, calm, and peace to the whole, which would create greater possibilities for balance, much as a buoy can offer stability in choppy waves, should someone wish to grab onto it.

If you are feeling uncomfortable energetically, you can simply ask, “What do I need to get back into greater balance?” You will instant feel intuitively what to add, rather than pushing against, and perpetuating what is unwanted.

Think of experimenting with a recipe you are cooking. You know you cannot take away a level of spice that is too hot or overwhelming, you can only add until the flavours reach a pleasant balance. So it is with your energetic states.

Adding an energy allows expansion, growth, and movement. It is how your world will eventually find its way to peace, when human beings start to understand that you can’t create change by pushing against what is unwanted, but rather by choosing to infuse situations with new energies, that create greater balance and alignment that then open the door to new potentials and possibilities. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/05/21/daily-message-sunday-may-21-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2017 9:00:04 PM

Who are the Galactics? – Part 2/2

Depiction of Commander Hatonn, who speaks through Suzy Ward

(Concluded from Part 1, yesterday.)

SaLuSa explains that our physical form was introduced into Earth after Cro-Magnon man, as a special experiment.

“You do not exist by some freak of nature, and are not the result of natural selection, but purposefully and lovingly created to exist in your environment.

“You are a special species of Humans that have taken over from Cro-Magnon Man, and have been genetically engineered to allow for a speeding up in your evolution. That we would say has been particularly successful, and the proof lies in how many of you now stand in readiness for Ascension.” (8)

The experiment now over, we’re to rejoin our galactic families, as SaLuSa tells us here:

“When you attain our levels you will be able to rejoin your Space families. You have been away from your true homes for a long, long time, and with your awareness of us your yearning to return is growing.” (9)

The Galactic Federation of Light is one of the many space coalitions here to assist us at this time. It’s perhaps the largest space-faring group in our galaxy. Its members who are here now are for the most part human like us. They liaise and cooperate with other extraterrestrials in peacekeeping and other aspects of service to the Light. Their work is carried out in Love for all life and respect for the freewill of all beings. (10)

One of their number, Commander Adamu, wrote this of it:

“We include many races and some of those races are very closely related – sort of brothers and sisters of the same original parent race. Some you might recognize are us Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Arcturans, the Antarians, the Andromedans and those from Procyon, Aldebaran and Deneb.

“These are names I can place in my young friend’s mind at this time. There are others [I cannot]. Also others from outside of this galaxy are here. And ones who are far above such consideration as `galactic neighbourhood’ or even which universe you are from.” (11)

The most advanced of the galactic civilizations are far above such considerations because they inhabit light bodies and are not attached to locales as we are.

SaLuSa tells us that terrestrial humans most resemble Sirians, Pleiadians, and Venusians, with whom we’re genetically linked. (12)

According to him, “as members of the Galactic Federation (GF) we are enlightened Beings, and our relationship to you is based upon our love for you.” (13)

Says SaLuSa: “We of the Galactic Federation are charged with looking after Mankind and [ensuring] your upliftment and safe journey through to Ascension.” (14)

Membership in the GF is granted only to civilizations that have achieved ascended or unitive consciousness. (15) They ascended aeons ago after passing through a period of evolution similar to that which we’re navigating at the present time. (16)

Extraterrestrials like Quetzcoatal, an incarnation of Sanat Kumara of Venus, were viewed as gods by less developed civilizations.

Because many of them are cloaked in an aura of light, more primitive humans regarded them as gods. Sheldan Nidle’s sources say:

“Many of us are surrounded by a glowing aura. Because of this, and our ability to transform easily into our Light Body, many of your ancestors viewed us with awe.

“Greet us now not in this belief, but merely as your Space Family. Know by what you see that you gaze upon simply what you really are. Like us, you are Physical Angels. Soon, you once again will take on your true form.” (17)

The fact that our link with the GF goes back far into our history is apparently known to scientists and historians but kept from the general public. In recent times, contact was re-established through such pioneers as George Adamski and Billy Meier, who often encountered stiff resistance from organizations dedicated to keeping the extraterrestrial presence secret, principally the CIA. (18)

The galactics have assisted us in ways that were not obvious, but otherwise have allowed us to find our own way. In this, they obey the universal law of free will and their own sense of the desirability of letting us develop our own discernment as a civilization. (19)

Photo of Pleiadian spacecraft that Billy Meier had examined by apparently confounded, and formerly sceptical scientific reseachers. Reference: Billymeier.com.

According to Ker-On of Venus, the dark forces in control of this planet represented the idea of contact with “aliens” as opening the door to a hostile takeover.

In movie after movie, extraterrestrials have been portrayed as non-human, merciless predators. “In reality,” Ker-on says, “the ones projecting that image hid behind it while they did exactly what they accused the GF of wishing to do.” (20)

Their present mission could be said to have started during World War II, when terrestrials exploded nuclear bombs which wreaked havoc with Gaia and interdimensional space. That mission increased after the Harmonic Convergence. That event was the world’s first globally-synchronized meditation and occurred on August 16–17, 1987.

The galactics won’t violate our freewill unless it conflicts with a higher-dimensional being’s, like Gaia’s. There are actually several reasons why they’re here. Besides curtailing our use of nuclear weapons, another reason was respond to Gaia’s cries for assistance. They saved her from planetary death from the effects of world wars, radiation, pollution, and depletion.

Until recently, the GF observed us closely but intervened only when necessary. Without the help of the GF, according to ascended master Matthew Ward, Mother Earth’s body would have succumbed and none of us would be here today. (21)

Says Atmos of Sirius: “We of the Galactic Federation are … fully aware of our role in the end times. We await our orders to proceed with the final open contact with you…. We work with your Mother Earth, and the Inner Earth Beings [of Agartha], and together we represent your release from the last gasps of the dark forces.” (22) Agartha is the Inner or Hollow Earth, where the survivors of Lemuria went and prospered.

Of their role, Mira of the Pleiades says: “[During] the next few years, we will be with you. We will be standing face-to-face, shoulder-to-shoulder. We will help shoulder the burdens of change. We will work with the ground crew to lay the fertile field of the New Earth.” (23)

So rather than Alien or Predator, this is who’s here. This is who’s coming to dinner and we’re not the catch of the day.

Who’s coming is family, our ancestors from the stars, come to our graduation party. After that, it’s up to us. Some may return home with them and some may continue here and build the new world.

Footnotes

(8) SaLuSa, Aug. 25, 2010, athttp://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.

(9) SaLuSa, March 27, 2009.

(10) Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation, May 7, 2002, Galactic Federation of Light: Updates Archive 1997-2007, athttp://www.thenewearth.org/GalacticFederationArchive.html

(11) Adamu, “Adamu Speaks,” 7 Sept. 2008, at http://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81.

(12) SaLuSa of Sirius, 27 Oct. 2008.

(13) SaLuSa, March 18, 2009.

(14) SaLuSa of Sirius, March 23, 2009.

(15) SaLuSa of Sirius, Dec. 15, 2008.

(16) Many sources make the statement that they are enlightened, ascended, or more evolved and advanced than us. For instance, see SaLuSa of Sirius, March 18, Apr. 3, and May 4, 2009; Ker-On of Venus, 3 July 2009, athttp://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm; Tom Kenyon, “Who are the Hathors?” athttp://tomkenyon.com/who-are-the-hathors/; Adamu, 31 Aug. 2008, at http://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81.

(17) Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation, Update, May 7, 2002, ibid, at http://paoweb.com.

(18) Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation (SHGF), Update, through Sheldan Nidle, Dec. 2, 2008, athttp://www.paoweb.com/sn120208.htm and Ker-On, March 4, 2009, athttp://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.

(19) SaLuSa of Sirius, Dec. 15, 2008.

(20) Ker-On of Venus, Oct. 22, 2008.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!