Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/28/2015 6:28:42 PM

Moving into a Radical Shift

July 28, 2015

Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo

Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

Summary of Brenda’s July 23, 2015 channeled, 15-minute “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: You’re finding it more difficult to be around those who do not share love – even those entities you assumed would be in your life forever. You’re also learning new concepts that don’t always resonate for/with you. Rather than continuing duality by expressing your need to be right, know that such is your unique growth process that doesn’t require shifting the thoughts of others.

The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her weekly, channeled blog forwww.LifeTapestryCreations.com “Alien Spaceships – Global Reality?”

Brenda’s “Creation Energies” show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled information.

Dear Ones,

The next few days may be fraught with angst and pondering. Not because such is necessary, but that you are discovering new pieces that do not align with what you expect of yourself.

Some of you will discover you do not have the energy or interest to discuss your shifts in attitude, beliefs and perceptions with others. Which is to be expected during such a dramatic change in your being.

Until now, even though you shifted here and there, you maintained your known 3D being.

Your previous shifts have largely been about discovering others who did not mesh with your being. Even so, you maintained your 3D beings’ integrity. Perhaps you preferred a few different foods, activities or interactions, but overall you remained the you that you have known since entering earth in this lifetime.

Such will not necessarily be the case after the next few days. For you are beginning to splinter off from your known 3D totality.

Such a statement likely makes your stomach turn, your blood run cold or any other phrase that indicates such a change will be for the worse. This advance notice is to allow you to glory in the new you you will create the next few days.

Splintering is little different from what was true for you during puberty. You perhaps evolved from a close or somewhat close relationship with your earth family to a need to interact with others of like age and interests. A growth stage your parents anticipated and you relished.

The difference is your shift of the next few days will happen all at once, instead of in stages for several years. Shifting from childhood to young adulthood with all the potential ramifications within your being from different foods to different friends to different reactions. You, in essence, will be flying through your new you teen years in a matter of hours. Meaning you will most likely appear petty, pouty and petulant to even yourself as you rapidly move through your processes. And then you will not.

Perhaps your concern is that such a flagrant disregard for all you have accepted and expected in 3D will create chaos and a loss of what you have created to date. Such is not true – for all who wish to be or are of the light will be moving through the same process. The difference is that those of you already of the light will now understand what is happening and those merely wishing to be of the light will be terrified that they are somehow wrong or need medication.

This is a short-lived event. For the time is now for you to become new you – requiring you and all wishing to participate to expedite your shifts. Even those of the light in past times such as Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed had greater preparation periods. For you are condensing that which once took years into days. And that which once took days into minutes.

So it is you will be a different person in days. Not a being so different you must live alone, but instead a mature young adult. Since this will be a condensed shift, the next few days will most likely surprise you as much as anyone.

Do you remember puberty when you were happy one moment and sad the next? Or childlike one moment and adult-like the next? So it will be for you the next few days. Do not place parameters around this shift or try to limit your emotional swings to “fit in” with what you expect of yourself in 3D.

You are evolving at warp speed which will be most dramatically displayed the next few days – most importantly to yourself. You are not losing your mind or your body. You are merely maturing both at a speed you are not accustomed to. Future beings will know such is happening and why. But as has been true since you started this wondrous journey to new you, you are New Earth scout masters.

Your initial reaction will most likely be of fear, even shame. Such will not be true in the future. For all will note the phase much as you now note the ‘terrible twos’ or teen years.

Allow yourself to play with this new you. And allow the same for others. It is a short-lived event that you will one day laugh about.

You are maturing and shifting more rapidly everyday. Those pieces that once took decades for you will be achieved within months for future generations. And those pieces that you achieved in months or days will be completed in minutes by future generations.

You are the first and therefore, less rapid group. Future groups will easily explore what you courageous souls completed with fear and wonderment. You are indeed New Earth scout masters fully as brave as any historical figure you can conjure up in your mind. For you are exploring your inner world and sharing the information you gather as did those who you speak of with awe from ancients who traveled the globe in wooden boats to those who created loving communities despite the hardships such required.

You are a brave lot. Know that you are completing as much for future generations as any explorer, wise person or god you now speak of in hushed tones. And you are allowing/encouraging others to know of your wisdom via the Internet, healing sessions, seminars, personal interactions and so many other means of communication that you created for this very purpose.

You are your own guru – and the scout master of the generations and beings who wish to follow. Pat yourself on your back, your leg and any other place that conveys to you how wonderful you are. So be it. Amen.

http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com If you would like to receive Brenda’s blogs when posted, please click the Subscribe Button on the upper part of her blog and subscribe page and then click the – Subscribe to Brenda’s Blog by E-mail – line. Complete your subscription by entering your e-mail address and accepting the e-mail confirmation.

Copyright © 2009-2015, Brenda Hoffman. All rights reserved. Please feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc., but maintain this article’s integrity by including the author: Brenda Hoffman & source website link: http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 6:33:16 PM

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2015

Méline Portia Lafont ~ Mary Magdalene ~ Mary Magdalene 8-8-8 Gateway

www.melinelafont.com

As the Soul of Magdalene re-enters the Spirit of the Goddess through a submerging of infinity law with Unity law, we are witnessing a call for the Goddesses to arise out of the ashes like the phoenix.

Mary Magdalene has been Present deep within and around us these days! How can we not notice her Presence lately as she comes forth with such a power of emergence. WOW to that. Almost during every reading and session, as well as in my personal life, has Magdalene been so present and coming forth in such a strong way. She told me that she is here to call forth the Goddesses of Light and to awaken these in their Human incarnation.

Now that we are entering the 8-8-8 Gateway Her Goddess Presence is even stronger present as it is the Magdalene Gateway that is upon us now. I see her placing roses in the Hearts of men to awaken the compassion and new emotions while for women she is calling forth the Goddesses here present on Earth to awaken in their shell. “It is Time” she says. This is what she shared in one of the readings a few days ago:

“The Goddesses of Light are called to come out and play with their forces and strenght of power. This is a Unity coming around again and partaking in the Collective Ascension process as the Goddesses and the Keepers of this Divine lineage. It is time for the Elders of the Goddess Templates of Light, to shine their Lights and inflame their torches with fire. You will help to enlighten the world of who you Goddesses are and what you came here to be and do. "

Magdalene is instructing the Goddesses to be present now in their full glory and to allow their refined Feminine energy to arise. This is a very profound and spiritual alignment, co-created with the Sirian Forces of Light and the Elohim Temples of the Sun. As you can see, this portal and momentum is all about unification of both sides, all you see as opposites, polarities. Such as Masculine and Feminine, matter and anti-matter, light and dark, higher reality and denser reality, positive and negative... This all through the energy of inspiration and creativity, the Sacred Feminine Goddess powers.

Mary Magdalene:

"Follow the path of the instructions laid by you as a foundation. This foundation is the bed you lay on and trust upon as you set your first steps into motion. The heart is the speaker of this foundation, as it knows all its secrets. Let the speaker be the one that rules you into motion and be the one that chooses to move consciously by heart.

Find the Holy Grail within your own beingness for it lies there. It is not to be seen by anybody else than you and it is not to be found anywhere else but within you. The Holy Grail is your profound wisdom and knowledge obtained by the experiences of lifetime after lifetime. The Holy Grail is all that you are: your immortality and Spirit.

It has many instructions yet it is infinite and has no boundaries to set these rules upon. The only rule it has is the rule to open the heart in allowance and to vibrate in the knowing by heart, love and compassion. Without love and compassion One cannot access the Holy Grail within. Compassion lies on the bed of the foundation which is the vibration of knowing oneself and allowing another to know themself as well."

Her beautiful Presence is such a compassionate energy of a Cosmic keeper. I have always felt her as a gentle and sensitive Presence but now her beautiful Goddess side emerges and a beautiful force of power is being reflected as her Cosmic nature. Her energy inspires, heals, empowers and aligns you with the nature of truth and Love. What a Blessing for her Presence.

Magdalene:

I AM here to awaken the Goddesses of Light, those who are Present on this Earth, for it is time to Ascend in this course of unification. It is time to unify the Spirit of the Goddesses and to inspire the Masculine energies to do the same for all. Masculine energies will help the Feminine energies to bring forth the unification into a manifested reality. So first we, as the Goddesses, inspire and then we move along the lineages of our ancestors to unify towards a great Global ascension along with the God Masculine forces.

There lies so much power within the womb of creation ~ which is a Female energy ~ that this is why we are calling for the Goddesses to awaken, activate and play their role in this unification process. The unification of creation and manifest ~ Female and Male ~ this through the portal of the Goddess which allows birth of creation to be set free. There are Forces of Light at play here that are of a Cosmic vibration, re-aligning all within to their own forces of potential and creation towards the light of unification.

You may feel prompted to inspire many onto your beloved planet. Do so and follow that Sacred Fire within. Some Goddesses are called to unify with their Spirit within and follow their path of journey which will bring forth the re-alignment with the Goddess Template under the eye of Sirius. Other Goddesses are called to bring forth the unification with their own Template into the limbs of the Masculine wounded ~ allowing to heal and allowing creation.

Many Goddesses are called to play their roles ~ which are crucial ~ into the areas they feel guided to be in. Many others will venture home on the inner space alone. It is your journey to take upon and feel as the emerging of the Goddess within will keep you grounded and informed of your destiny. Let your wings take you where you are destined to be in this timeframe and continuing on. Do not be afraid of your own inner wisdom of power for only then will you fly to your destiny as you keep on spreading your beautiful wings.

I AM here to heal, I AM here to clear wounds, I AM here to share Love and compassion unconditionally, I AM here to awaken, I AM here to call you all to your Divine essence, I AM hear to remind you, I AM here to awaken, I AM here to BE in unity with each and everyone of you. My capsule of Love is one of treasure. A treasure which lies embedded deep within your own hearts.

You beautiful men out there: As I place a rose within your heart, I am awakening the captivity of your Spirit alignment with Source and set your emotions free to feel and understand Love on a whole other level. I AM setting free emotions of fear and old wounds that have captivated you in the fear of emotions and love. This with the embrace of compassion ~ something that is a true nature of your self as well.

You beautiful women out there: you are truly gifted Goddesses and your time has come to awaken that potential within you and to arise! Stand up and make yourselves tall, make yourselves noticeable for all in the world and walk your path of what you speak about and are. Your forces are counted on right now as you help the beautiful men and masculine energies to be embraced. You are showing the light to all now as you are called to lead in this momentum and bring the power from within you. You enlighten the hearts and the world with your illuminated Flame, for you have no fear of emotions and inner heart feelings.

Now shine what lies within the heart ~ all of you ~ and embrace the motion of your heart feelings. Encourage others to do the same so that you can all stand into your own power of Beingness and embrace the many wounds to be healed. Cosmic power is behind this all as it flushes out the many emotions as they come about. Processing the many things in your lives as they come and arise, with the power of knowing by heart and illuminating truth of unity through the defining of embrace.

I love you
Mary Magdalene

Beloveds, Summer Special Rates are ON !!
Check it out and keep on checking for more special rates and discounts will be offered as we enter august. Readings may be offered in discount soon as well, depending on demand .. To those taking the Channeling course: Module 4 is finally taking on form so thank you for your patience.

Last Year Myself and Anrita Melchizedek transmitted an activation during the 8-8 Gateway through the Diamond Ray, embracing and uniting the Divine Feminine Goddess energies with the Divine Masculine God energies. It was transmitted live at the Glastonbury Tor, heart chakra of Gaia. You can download and listen to this transmission for free HERE. Also may the transmission of the Trinity Flame of Goddess energy assist you during this portal. We work with the violet Flame first to transmute and ground, afterwards we work with the 3 Goddesses of Light and their Ray to form one beautiful Trinity flame and activate the keycodes of the 3 Goddess Archetypes: Isis, Hera and Lady Portia. Rays: Violet Ray, Pink Ray and the Silver Ray. (There was a lot of noise at times because of the concert of Robert Plant a bit further and due to lots of people passing by and moving around outside) Also this transmission was given last year during the 8-8 gateway by Méline Portia Lafont and is free to download.

Méline Lafont 2012 – 2015, permission is given to share freely in its entirety and unaltered www.melinelafont.com and http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 6:35:46 PM

Can You Give Away Too Much? II

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Perhaps you are over-conscientious. Could it be that there is something in you that wants to give more and more and more to be in the image of a giver? You have to remember that you personally are not needed. You have felt you are needed. Who is needed? I AM.

Be careful that you do not aggrandize your position in life. You are worth a lot. You are worth gold, yet you do not decrease your own value in order to serve others and increase their perceived value.

Never do I want you to diminish yourself. This is not humility. Sometimes you overstate your value by giving too much of yourself away. Do you understand Me?

You are needed and welcome, yet you are not needed by everyone. You also need yourself and your life. You exist for the good of yourself as well as for the good of others. You are not to erase yourself. Humility does not mean ignoring yourself and your needs to the degree that you may. Giving too much leaves you in an awkward place. I do not ask you to be down on your knees to anyone. You cannot wash everyone’s floors. If you tried, you wouldn’t be able to wash your own floor. You know I am speaking of what may be your over-giving. Over-giving isn’t good for you or for the others. Over-giving is not to be your ideal. No one really likes you to over-give. It may be a burden on them.

Yes, of course, ultimately all are responsible to everyone and everything. You want to help people, but taking on the responsibility for everyone as your personal responsibility is taking responsibility away from where the responsibility rests. Your racing around doesn’t help anyone, and certainly not yourself. You are greater than ego.

You may feel you have to give more, more than you can give, in order to be appreciated. Appreciation isn’t your goal. No one is to give more than he or she can give. Requiring personal gain doesn’t work. We might even say, Give less and gain more. There are those who are as good receivers as you as you are giver, yet you also yearn to receive. I do not say that you should not receive. I say that receiving cannot be your motivation, for then your eye is on the wrong target, and, most likely, even certainly, you will be disappointed. Take care that as a mammoth giver, you are not giving with one hand and taking with another.

There is nothing wrong with receiving except having a big need to receive. You don’t have to need to receive so much from the world and the people in it. There are apples on trees for you. You don’t have to dig the soil and plant seeds and be disappointed that they don’t bloom fast enough to gratify you. You are surrounded by silver apples. Pick the apples that are already here. Leave the planting to Me. Everyone can rely on Me, and that includes you. I don’t mean you loll around and do nothing. Be a BE-er and less a running-around-all-over-the-place-doer.

Certainly, you exist for more than yourself. You are not the only purpose of your life, yet you can also serve yourself. What makes you feel you owe so much? This is the crux. I have said no one owes, and no one is owed. Don’t wear your self out.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/can-you-give-away-too-much-ii.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 6:38:58 PM

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2015

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan ~ MAYAN NEW YEAR July 26, 2015: PLANETARY WHITE WIZARD

www.thequantumawakening.com

MAYAN NEW YEAR July 26, 2015
PLANETARY WHITE WIZARD
White Wizard is your Conscious Self – who you are and who you are becoming.
White Wizard is the Magician, whose powers are activated by wisdom that emanates from the heart. Such wisdom is not the intellectual understanding known in Western culture; it is the wisdom that comes from an alignment of mind and heart. An open, trusting heart is a refined tool of perception. Allowing yourself to ‘not know’ opens the door of the mind to a deeper understanding of the universe. White Wizard asks you to fully utilize this aligned mind to participate in magic.
White Wizard invites you to step into self-empowerment. Empowerment comes from self-acceptance, integrity, and commitment to your evolution. Self-empowerment is not to be found outside oneself. Anything outside that brings you empowerment also has a divine foundation within you. If you feel a need for the approval of others, look to self-empowerment. When you feel successfully doing what gives you joy, your energy naturally expands to include more of who you really are your Divine self allowing magic to flow naturally into your life. Claim your alignment with the highest wisdom. Call forth divine action in all that you do! Align your own will with divine will and your Essence Self. Be transparent, innocently allowing magic to come through you rather than needing to create it. Open to heart-knowing and limitless possibilities.
White Wizard is a tool of the light, a conduit for the work of Spirit. A wise magician is spontaneous and transparent, allowing magic to come in rather than trying to control it or make it happen. A magician dances the dance of love through offering gifts of freedom to others. This is real magic. Freed from the need to use power to manipulate or control, a magician uses wisdom to manifest liberation and love.
The harmonic wisdom of White Wizard is melody, the progression of single tones within a composition. White Wizard symbolizes the sacred journey of your individual life. As a harmonic magician, you are a novel yet universal container for the expression of the Divine. While you play the melody of your journey’s spirit song, the Creator provides the harmony.
Melody is to music what story line is to story. Utilize the elements you have chosen for exploration in your life – your gifts, talents, abilities, motivations, circumstances, and the other characters in your play. Orchestrate the most interesting and growth-engendering story line from this combination of possibilities. Understand that you are the player and the played in the melody in your life.
White planetary wizard is aligned with Tone 10
Intention, true identity, foundation of Essence Self, aligned manifestation.
Ten is the ray of manifestation, the foundation of individual self-manifesting its true identity, the foundation of Essence Self. A potent manifestation awaits you. Two worlds combine. The key to manifestation in all realms is through clear intention and the embodiment of your divine essence. What does your heart desire to manifest? Begin by aligning with your essence. Essence aligned with intention creates an etheric thought form, an “energy matrix image.” As long as it is unrestricted by limiting beliefs, the energy pattern emerges and evolves. As it evolves, it aligns with the larger pattern until finally it is released inot manifestation.
The Planetary Tone of ten is asking you to look carefully at your own foundations. What structures and belief systems is your reality built on? What foundations motivate your choices? You are now creating a new foundation, walking into all that you are – your Essence Self. As the foundation of your Essence Self emerges, others will recognize your true identity. When you are in resonance with the universe, manifestation is a natural by-product.

http://www.thequantumawakening.com/index.html

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 6:44:31 PM

MONDAY, JULY 27, 2015

Abraham Hicks ~ Death, Separation and Grief in a Positive Context

Publicado el 29/04/2015

Abraham explains about the emotions of separation and grief for the loss of someone that died. .

Please share this information with someone you love. “Remember: Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire” Share your love and your knowledge.

Thought is a living force....use it wisely!

Thank you for subscribing to the channel for more inspiring videos.

Please come back to the Channel, we will upload a new video each day.

Please see the list of all Abraham Hicks videos in the following linkhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4SP...

Follow us on Twitter at @weareonetv https://twitter.com/weareonetv

For a healthy body, mind and soul do the following on a daily basis: practice meditation, do exercise, eat healthy foods, and watch a video that helps you connect with who you really are. The most successful person Is the one that is happy no matter what.

Namaste!

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!