Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/5/2015 6:56:04 PM

The Oracle Report, Tuesday, May 5, 2015

sun+sherry-2

FROM WISE OWL KARIN

Full Moon Phase:
realizations, illumination

Moon in Sagittarius

Goddess of Wisdom: Chinnamasta (Goddess Who Expands The Mind) with the other nine Mahavidyas

God of Will: Ian (God of The East) with the other three Knights of Gaia Sophia

Skill: stay grounded and rooted like a strong tree

True Alignment: inner beauty showing on the outside, accepting personal responsibility, protection and assistance, recognizing something that was overlooked, expressions of self, choices that align with love, seeing in the dark, access, faith

Catalysts for Change: not trusting, over-thinking, break ups, insincerity, exaggerations that one knows it all, living life only to satisfy others, disappointment (more will revealed, so don’t give up), second chances, not getting to the heart of the matter, risky behavior

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month/Year: “the music of the spheres”

Something rather amazing is happening today. Spiritual forces are uniting to pummel and blow out old power and control systems and old habits and beliefs that have held us back. These have no place with us anymore.

But, we might want to metaphorically batten down the hatches, because this energetic dynamic today will sweep through the collective beginning around noon ET today/4:00 pm UT and continuing throughout the night. The purpose of this is to take the fear levels down and provide some relief. It should also help those who have been having nightmares. Astrologically/energetically “Thor’s Hammer” or “The Fist of God” drops once again. The field of the collective consciousness reverberates.

When energetics like this are in place, it is helpful to consciously “ground” our consciousness with the Earth. This is achieved by making an inner and outer connection with nature. It is a good idea to spend some time outdoors today, no matter the weather. We are like trees, deeply rooted with the earth with our minds with the heavens. Emotional and mental equilibrium is our goal.

Within the dynamic, ideas for new approaches and the ability to see future trends is present. As the dust settles, openings and opportunities are revealed. This is especially true of people, places, and things that have not been noticed or recognized before. A new appreciation emerges.

Everything today centers around belief: what we believe is possible, what we believe brings happiness, what we believe will happen, what we believe we are capable of, what we believe is true. Choices are in place to tap directly into our beliefs. Let’s maintain a taproot with the wellspring of wisdom.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Note: A C8-class flare with coronal mass ejection was released a couple of hours before the Full Moon last Sunday. The CME occurred at 8:52 pm ET/Monday 00:52 am UT. The energetic of 12 degrees of Scorpio and the Sabian symbol of “an official embassy ball” activated themes of political games for the Full Moon phase.

Also, Andrew has developed a Survey Monkey questionnaire related to the upcoming “Parliament of Wise Owls” recording. Here is the link if you have time to respond:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PoWOAries

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!

The Oracle Report

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2015 5:32:12 PM

Emmanuel Dagher: Energy Forecast May 2015 – The Bells of Freedom Ring

Photo - EmmanuelDear friend,

What a profound honor it is for me to connect with you in this way again. On behalf of all humanity, thank you for choosing to be here at this time, to help elevate the consciousness of the planet by simply being you.

After recently moving through some of the most highly charged energy we’ve ever experienced, many of us are noticing the old patterns of survival come up to the surface in our lives and in the lives of those around us.

There’s just no sweeping these patterns aside anymore. It’s time to address every single one of them once and for all, so that eternal peace and freedom become the default of our reality, and the reality of all humanity.

This resurfacing of the old survival patterns is actually coming up to give us the opportunity to let go of them completely.

Have you noticed how uncomfortable it has become to be in survival energy? It can immediately be felt somewhere in our body, as a clear signal that it’s time to release it. Some of us may be feeling it in the pit of our stomachs, or in our shoulders, temples, neck, lower back, knees, or feet.

The discomfort itself is a clear indicator that we’ve expanded to such a degree that anything that is not in alignment with our Highest Self will not be able to be housed in our energy anymore.

Survival patterns include anything from insecurity, doubt, and fear to lack, worry, or any other energy vibrating on a similar wavelength. If you are finding yourself in patterns of survival for any reason, give yourself permission to move through them.

An important thing to note is to make sure to not project these patterns onto others, or they will return back to us intensified, almost instantaneously. A healthy outlet such as exercise, journaling, an act of service, or walk in nature are always excellent options that can provide a much more beneficial release.

The Freedom Revolution

In the recent weeks, with the support of the celestial heavens within and all around us, a massive inner freedom revolution has been making its way to the forefront of lives. This quiet yet powerful rise has been leaving many of us feeling different from who we were even just a few weeks ago. That’s how quickly things are changing right now!

This is showing up in several ways. Before I share what these are, I’d like to invite you to contemplate on the following questions.

Has your tolerance for anything not coming from a loving and kind space lessened?

Has your desire or need to please others, in order to receive their love and approval, diminished more in the past few months?

Are you finding it easier to speak up for yourself and say what you really desire to say, instead of what you think people want to hear from you? Meaning, basically, are you finding that you are censoring yourself less now?

If you answered “Yes” to at least two of those three questions, then you, my friend, are moving out of the old survival patterns, and into a richer, fuller, and more abundant new reality.

This can feel uncomfortable at times (especially for our minds). You may be feeling as if you’re not your usual self. However, know that this is absolutely OK, and that you are exactly where you’re supposed to be in this whole process.

As the authentic you continues to emerge and integrate, things will settle, and an extraordinary new reality will begin to reveal itself to you.

A Formula for Freedom

With the amount of changes going on right now, it can be very helpful to create a special map for ourselves that can help us navigate through it all.

I’ve found that the following three things can greatly support us in anchoring greater freedom.

The first thing we can do to anchor greater freedom is to be crystal clear on what we truly desire to experience most in life. Then, once we have clarity, we actually add to it by following through by asking for what we truly want and desire.

I know that as empaths, many of us tend to shy away from asking for what we really want, because we just don’t like ‘rocking the boat’ or placing any burdens on anyone. What this does, is leave many empaths settling for the bare necessities, so that they have just enough to get by. Nothing more.

This usually happens because we think people might judge us if we ask for what we truly want, or that having what we want makes us less spiritual in some way.

Although I truly believe it is in the simplest of things that the greatest fulfillment and blessings reside, it’s OK to experience ALL that life has to offer us. That includes the rainbow of feelings, the healing and beautiful qualities of nature, and the amazing materialization of the Universe through the human imagination.

In reality, asking for what we desire gives the Universe the opportunity to rise up and actually give it to us! The guessing and mixed signals that delay manifestation instantly go out the door.

Another way to awaken to greater freedom in our lives is to get clear on what freedom actually means to us. For me, freedom transcends linear (also known as structured) time, and instantly places us in eternal time.

When I originally befriended the energy of freedom, I began reflecting on the times in my life when I’d felt the most free.

Every time I felt free, it included me being in my heart, less in my mind, and fully in the present moment. It could have been while I was listening to a song that gave me goosebumps, or while sitting under a tree looking out over the ocean. But the common theme was always that I was in that moment fully, living in the present.

I have a feeling that if you reflect on the times you felt the freest, you will find you have probably had similar types of experiences. If that’s the case, then freedom resides in the present moment.

When I realized this, my only job each day was to remember to be fully present with every experience I was having, as often as I could remember to do so. When I made this my daily intention, freedom and abundance became the main energies that guided my life. This practice of living in the present moment showed me that our inner infinity can become completely materialized in our exterior reality as well.

One other way we can anchor freedom is to take more risks.

Because of how sensitive empaths are, having the gift of being able to feel everything around them, taking risks sometimes isn’t the first choice we might gravitate towards (although for some, that may be due to that being part of their personality makeup.)

Although it can sometimes seem a bit uncomfortable to take risks, risk-taking actually has the gift of being able to help us expand beyond any old limitations we may have created for ourselves.

A productive way of taking a risk can be simply to invest in ourselves, our well-being, our gifts, talents, and contributions to the world. This can take expression through actions that further our health and well-being, spiritual development, and creative ventures.

These three processes together can help us expand into and anchor greater freedom in our lives. They can also help us be more prepared for times of great change.

We are living in the times our ancient ancestors talked about for thousands of years! It’s happening all around us here and now.

As always, know that you are not alone. I am so grateful that we get to share this journey together, and I look forward to connecting with you again soon.

Till next time,

Love,

Emmanuel

“Energy Forecast April 2015 – The Bells of Freedom Ring” by Emmanuel Dagher, May 1, 2015, at http://www.emmanueldagher.com/energy-forecast

Source Link: Emmanuel Dagher: Energy Forecast

©2009-2015 Emmanuel Dagher All Rights Reserved www.emmanueldagher.com You are absolutely welcome to share and distribute these forecasts with others as you feel guided. Please make sure to keep the integrity of this article by including the author & source website link.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2015 5:38:43 PM

GaiaPortal 5-6-14… “Denouement of old paradigm patterns accelerates”

gaiaportal_logo142This seems like a positive message. Here is a definition:

Denouement: The final resolution or clarification of a dramatic or narrative plot”; The outcome of a sequence of events; the end result.

——————————————-

Denouement of old paradigm patterns accelerates

Denouement of old paradigm patterns accelerates.

Foundational grids have been laid and now manifest in all dimensions.

The paradigm of forced compliance affects only those attempting to enforce.

Celestial connections are primary at this time.

Star Seeds plant their Star seeds rapidly, and with ease.

Accelerations of “abundance” paradigms manifest the Nova Gaia.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2015 5:40:17 PM

DL Zeta: Awakening Cellular Dreams with the Powerful Wesak Moon

DL ZetaInside you, encoded in your DNA, sleeps the dream of the new time. Many of you have been awakening to this vision as its stirs more strongly within you during this powerful time.

You agreed to awaken and join together at this time to bring the Earth to the new time when the healing energies of the divine feminine bring about many transformations.

Today and over the next few days, the powerful Wesak Moon amps up and magnifies energies on the Earth plane, allowing many to experience new levels of awakening. The heart of this dream lives in Earth’s near future. The powerful energy of this future time radiates in all directions, past and future.

The present moment is ‘lifted up’ in resonance with the new time through the strong energies of the Wesak moon. These energies are further amplified as many beings join together in consciousness to anchor energies radiating from future to present.

During this powerful time, you will glimpse moments past and future, as well as moments existing parallel to your present focus. These moments exist in your field of possibilities.

You may glimpse old situations from your past with sudden pulses of insight as they are released from cellular memory; you may glimpse parallel realities you can choose to shift your focus toward; you may glimpse realities unfolding within the scope of Earth’s future history.

You may glimpse past lifetimes that help you understand the full scope of your abilities. You may glimpse future lifetimes to help you better understand the significance of events unfolding within your present moment. Your dreams may carry you to locations in the universe you have never imagined, giving you a taste of unfolding probabilities.

Releasing Resistance

Many people may feel pressured or ‘under the gun,’ so to speak. The degree of pressure felt is equal to the degree of resistance. If you are feeling pressured – if you feel the heat turning up – enter a meditative place and ask for assistance in letting go of all that needs to be released at this time. Ask to be shown any areas of resistance you may hold. Hold these areas in consciousness while relaxing and breathing deeply.

In this relaxed state, allow downloads to flow into your consciousness. Request love, healing and understanding. Open to receive this energy. Allow it to pour into every cell of your being. In the weeks and months to come, you will bring forth with divine timing images, information, and knowing – whatever is needed to help you more fully embrace the new version of yourself now crystallizing in your future.

Think of this time as a ‘software upgrade.’ This upgrade in vision and guidance will allow you to navigate the new energies with greater ease and confidence. It will allow you to become the version of yourself that is able to navigate the transformative times ahead.

Those who maintain old versions of their ‘navigational software’ will experience many challenges and glitches as the old ways become less effective in navigating the new energies unfolding now.

During coming times, you will experience numerous opportunities to step into the next level of your spiritual journey. In the next few days, align with the Wesak energies by stating the intention that you are open, willing and able to embrace all that lives in your field of possibilities.

Enter a place of love and allowing, as you will observe many situations unraveling around you. You will observe at times painful moments unfolding. Stand strong in your highest vision. Bless all that appears before you. Bless all that you see. In this way, you will help anchor the energies of the New Earth.

“Awakening Cellular Dreams with the Powerful Wesak Moon,” by DL Zeta, May 5, 2015, at https://madmimi.com/p/797036?fe=1&pact=30080358141

Source Link: DL Zeta’s Celestial Vision May 5, 2015

©2010-2015 DL Zeta, Celestial Vision, All Rights Reserved www.celestialvision.org These messages are intended to be shared. You are welcome to share and distribute this message with others as you feel guided to do so. Please be sure to include the author & source website link.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2015 5:42:52 PM

WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2015

Solara An-Ra ~ Energy Fluctuations & Mood Swings on Planet Earth: 2015

WE, THE SIRIAN-PLEIADIAN COUNCILS OF LIGHT, OBSERVE THAT MANY OF YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE AT
THIS TIME, AND WE SEEK TO ASSIST AND ENLIGHTEN YOU THROUGH OUR COMMUNICATION. WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ENERGY FLUCTUATIONS ON YOUR PLANET RIGHT NOW ARE A RESULT NOT ONLY OF SOLAR FLARES AND POLAR SHIFT - THEY ARE CAUSED ALSO BY THE CLEANSING PROCESS GAIA IS GOING THROUGH ON BOTH A PHYSICAL AND ENERGETIC LEVEL. ON A PHYSICAL LEVEL, YOUR EARTH PLANET RIPPLES HER SKIN FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO SHIFT THE TECTONIC PLATES AND REALIGN THE INNER MAGNETIC GRIDS. ON AN ENERGETIC LEVEL, THE LIGHT WORKERS ON GAIA HAVE BEEN CLEARING LEY LINES, REIGNITING SACRED SITES AND RECONNECTING THE CRYSTAL & LIGHT GRIDS OF GAIA FOR MANY YEARS NOW. AND THE DUAL EFFECT OF THESE PHYSICAL AND ENERGETIC SHIFTS ON THE PLANET IS THAT THE REMNANTS OF ANCIENT ATLANTEAN SOUND EXPERIMENTS, A TYPE OF ETHERIC POLLUTION, IS SOMETIMES RELEASED INTO YOUR FOURTH DIMENSION. THIS IS THEN AVAILABLE TO YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS AND CAN TRIGGER EVEN THE MOST DEDICATED LIGHT WORKER INTO EMOTIONS OF INSECURITY, ANGER OR FEAR.

Let us explain. At the time of the collapse of Atlantis intense sound experiments by the dark forces caused energy smog in the lower atmosphere of the planet, which compromised the people’s ability to connect with Source and their Higher Selves. This was achieved through the seeding of negative thought forms into the ethers; thought forms based on separation consciousness; thought forms based on FEAR. Fear-based thoughts will always result in a form of paranoia; a need to protect oneself against others; a false belief that others will harm you if you do not take measures to protect yourself. This manifests in competition and ego-based defensive behaviour, which is destructive to both individual beings and the society as a whole. It is not possible for a civilisation based on competition and defensive behaviour to thrive in the long-term. The destruction of Atlantis was not only because of Earth shifts which drowned the physical cities and civilisation – it began when the larger population lost their connection with Source, with the Light, through a shift into fear which was manipulated.

Now, your civilisation is faced with an unprecedented opportunity to reverse history, moving en-masse from a fear-based society into one of Love and Unity. A renaissance of Love-based consciousness is being birthed. But you must understand the energetic obstacles to this renaissance that you are dealing with right now. On the one hand you have the group we call the ‘manipulators’ on your planet who seek to trigger you into fear or dis-empowerment through the manipulation of the media and social institutions. This is old news, and we need not elaborate – those of you who are reading this communication are aware that all it takes to achieve autonomy in your society is for you to think for yourselves and choose your own reality and truth.

Our message here is that there is a secondary factor at play, which is that your emotional instability is sometimes triggered by the involuntary release of negative thought forms into your collective unconscious, as your planet expels all that is not of the Light from her body. This can be likened to a ‘healing crisis’ where things get worse before they get better. The good news is that it is temporary – it is a glitch that will be over soon – but for right now you must learn to deal with the instability and take responsibility for your own well-being. The first step is to look after yourselves on a physical level, for this is an important and often over-looked part of the equation.
When your physical energy is low, compromised by addictions, too much time on the internet, not enough time in nature, exercise and rest, or the wrong foods, your auric shields become weak and you are susceptible to intrusions in your energy fields of negative thought forms and emotions which are not yours. We repeat: the negative thoughts and emotions which cloud your consciousness are sometimes NOT YOUR OWN. Just as human consciousness was once compromised by the dark Atlanteanexperiments, so are your people once again vulnerable to those fear-based thoughts forms. The difference is that this time it is not part of an evil plan to contaminate and compromise you; it is a side-effect of the healing process that Gaia is undergoing. And this time, you are aware enough to TUNE IN and assess whether a feeling or thought form belongs to you or not.

Let us assist in this process, dear ones. When your mood dips and you feel possessed by negative thoughts, stop what you are doing, close your eyes and tune in. Ask your Higher Self: ‘Are these thoughts mine? Do they serve me and my highest purpose?’ It may be that the answer is ‘Yes’ because you are processing a situation which needs to come to clarity – in which case your Higher Self will assist you in bringing Light and heart into your thought processes so that you may come to peace without your ego-mind poisoning your consciousness.

However, if the answer is ‘NO’, then you are advised to go through the following process. Say out loud‘I transmute all fear-based thoughts into LIGHT’. Visualise these thought forms flying out of your brain, your chakras and your aura and becoming flashes of LIGHT which explode like stars or fireworks in the ethers.

Now affirm ‘I am LIGHT and LOVE embodied.’
‘I serve the Light by embodying loving kindness.’
‘I choose to love myself unconditionally so that I become an instrument of Light.’

It matters not whether you use our words or speak your own words, from your heart. It matters only that your intention is clear and that you catch yourself before a negative spiral is initiated which progressively takes you down the rabbit hole into the darkness of despair. You are not victims - you are able to control your emotional fields through your crystal clear intentions to live joy-ful, heart-ful lives. You can always self-correct! In fact if you do not learn to self-correct and stabilize your emotions, you are missing the most important part of your evolution, which is to become masters of your emotions.

Know that we are with you throughout this time of instability. The many Star Beings, Ascended Masters and Angelic Light Beings who observe and assist through your transition are available to you 24 hours a day. Call to us for assistance when your energies are compromised and you feel despondent. Know that this is a TEMPORARY situation of instability and that your work to keep yourselves emotionally balanced is of the utmost importance.

When enough of you are awake, aware and able to stabilise your emotions, a quantum shift is initiated which shifts all of you past the influence of the 4th dimension into energetic integrity. Rather than waiting for the shift to HAPPEN TO YOU, practise being in this state of joy and integrity every minute of the day. Look after yourselves as if you were your own beloved children, and monitor your emotional state meticulously. Learn to readjust your moods before they descend into darkness – to catch a shift away from the Light in your mood quickly, before the damage is done. You are in control of your own thoughts and emotions, dear ones. When you allow yourselves to be triggered into negativity, over and over again, you become victims and are unable to serve yourselves, your human tribe or Gaia. Each one of you who succeeds in staying positive and embodying this way of being for others to emulate shifts your world into the Light.
And so it is. Namaste.
Love love love
Solara An-Ra, Magic Weaver for Gaia

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!