Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/18/2010 3:00:21 AM

Paradise on Earth

Dear Friends,

As you may know, I, with many people, believe the Earth has been undergoing profound changes for a good while now. No, I don’t mean the awful changes produced by us, her inhabitants, to her - a lovely planet that we should consider our very mother - with our criminal abuse. But changes that the Earth has been programmed, so to speak, to heal and repair herself from that abuse and, equally important, to renovate and adapt herself to the conditions of the upcoming New Age.

Now it so happens that also we, and I mean the believers in a New Age, have been experiencing similar, profound changes both in our bodies and souls. This is no mere imagination, like we are letting ourselves believe something that in fact is not real. At least as regards me, everything I see happening nowadays in the world at large is mysteriously synchronized with everything that I am experiencing in my daily life, and what I read, write and talk about everyday is something I am living through - not an illusion of my mind.

And so, if you chance to read some of the "reports" at Jill's “Journey to the Mountain ofLove” forum, for example, you will have seen they describe symptoms that we "believers" in the New Age have been experiencing of late. Well, I have been experiencing them but the most incredible part is - not one or two but nearly all, with all of them disappearing later on.

Some may think it has to do with aging, but we know better, and we believe it has to do with the New Age - the theory being that our bodies, minds and souls are adapting to the upcoming conditions of the New Age, just like our Mother Earth is doing too.

On the other hand, this process could now begin to take a turn into the better. I mean, with less and less bad things occurring from now on, and more and more good things happening in the future.

Unfortunately, as the end of this age draws near, those bad things, while more and more rare, may still turn worse in both their immediate impact and its consequences to the world.

So I am afraid something terrible might still happen. The world, as we know it, could still change dramatically to the worse - God forbid - very soon. Not only is there a disastrous financial crisis looming in the European horizon, but also the ghost of nuclear war again appears to threaten the world.

Alas, there is no limit to the evil the demons will perpetrate in order to recover from their loses, or else to exact revenge - if they are not stopped short.

Very early this morning, as I walked with my dogs along the seafront near my house, I was thinking of all this but in a tranquil mood, slowly, consciously and rhythmically breathing, like there was nothing to worry about in the world. As the Psalm enjoins, "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters ..." I let a sense of happiness enter my self; and judging from my doggies’ smart steps, they were as happy as I was.

Then we arrived at our destination, a large, beautiful park where you have an ample sight of the sea below. I let them dogs go here and there on their on and stood aside on top of the cliff, looking at the waves below while continuing to breathe like before, only now I did not let any disturbing thoughts interfere with my meditation. Then after a short while I turned around to see what my small friends were doing, and lo! The world had changed and I was in Paradise. Nothing was different actually, and yet, everything looked so special, the grass, the little trees and shrubs, all totally renewed, brightly colored and vibrating like they had never been before.

I had no doubt it was a vision sent me by God and was about to shed tears, so strong was my emotion.

However, I chose to further enjoy the sight and turned back to look at the sea. It was all different this time, all of it framed by two small trees but full of life, its lazy waves moving along with my breath, while the cliffs in the distance were beautifully met by a foggy sky.

During the way back to our home we saw several angels coming our way, and all of them smiled at us while passing by. My dogs and I also smiled back at them. They looked like normal yet very beautiful people, and I secretly knew they had to be angels.

In the afternoon I had a similar experience, this time in a small garden in my cousin’s home, again with my dogs and no one else in sight.

Even now I cannot forget those two experiences. I know I never will.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
6/18/2010 3:19:31 AM

Beautiful, thank you for sharing Luis Miguel.

You are chosen of God to receive blessings many of us may never know.

Love and best wishes always,

Sara

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2010 4:02:57 AM
Hi Luis,

I just wrote you a long note and went to get a graphic and hit the wrong link and poof, my notes were all gone.

What a wonderful day you had today. No you will never forget I remember about 2 years ago when I was listing too a conference call and the lady was saying things I did not believe and I when to get up and walk away and I got the clearest message I have ever received in my life. It said "listen with an open mind". Yes I have been listening with an open mind, because I was wrong in the way I was thinking, and also the way I was taught. I am so thankful for that message, for one thing I am so much happier now then I have ever been in my life. I feel I am growing in wisdom on a daily basis.

Thanks for sharing your lovely day and I wish you many more days of such beauty.

Blessings and love,
Myrna
Here is the graphic -- lovely- yes

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2010 2:17:09 AM
Quote:

Beautiful, thank you for sharing Luis Miguel.

You are chosen of God to receive blessings many of us may never know.

Love and best wishes always,

Sara

Thank you, Sara. You are an angel, that is for sure.
Love and Blessings too,
Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2010 2:51:17 AM
Dear Myrna,
Yes it was a wonderful day for me, like being on a higher dimension; but I am afraid I was so thrilled by the time I went to bed that it was hard to fall asleep. In fact, it was one of those gloomy nights of the spirit that are like a counterpart to the experience of God. Like you want to prolong the previous blissful experience but God wishes otherwise and you are left to long for it but alas, it may come back after a long, long time. Even so, I would not change it for anything in the world.
However, I am not complaining. Today was a difficult day, but a little before lunch one of my sisters, an angel too, like you and Sara, paid me a visit. And since I can see her scarcely ever, for she lives in the US, it was all perfect again.
It's like the quote in your beautiful graphic, "When a door of happiness closes, another opens."
Thanks for telling me about your experience. I am now convinced that there are always angels around us to teach and comfort us and that there will be still more as our need for them increases.
Hugs and Love,
Miguel

+1