Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/28/2015 12:40:12 AM

Can You Give Away Too Much? I

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

You can give away too much of yourselves. Sometimes you like to give away too much. Even as you know you are overdoing, you feel impelled or compelled to give away too much of your own hide. I wonder what it is that you think you have to prove. And to whom are you proving it? To others or to yourself? Is there something somewhere that you think you have to atone for? You didn’t get the idea of overdoing and sacrifice from Me, beloveds.

When you give away too much, you are exceeding. You are simply giving away too much. No one asked you to. Or, if someone does ask or expect it of you, still it’s something you ask of yourself or demand of yourself. You may feel this beforehand or afterwards and then you recognize and are dismayed at your lopsidedness. Still, you do it.

There is an expression: Giving your whole heart and soul.

Giving your whole heart and soul to Me is one thing. Giving your whole heart and soul to the world doesn’t carry the same ring. Your giving away everything is not the same as loving everyone. Perhaps somewhere in your psyche, you believe you have to make up for something, and you don’t know what. Let Me state this clearly and firmly:

I do not ask you to be a martyr. Martyrdom is not meant to be a conscious or unconscious ambition.

Your giving is not to subtract from you. If you give more than you can give, you are suspect. You may be making yourself into a self-induced self-proclaimed martyr. Yes, by all means, give. This does not mean to give all your life energy away.

It is not exactly that you withhold. It is not that you crimp your giving. I am saying that sometimes, no matter how caring you are, there is more to your giving than giving. Giving isn’t meant to wipe you out. And your intentions may be more self-serving than you realize. Who wants a martyr around? I do not ask for martyrs, nor does the world need or want them.

You can give selflessly. Giving selflessly doesn’t mean you give your life away. You can still hold yourself erect and have regard for yourself. Yet, if deeply within you, when you are giving with even a tiny bit of thought of return, if even in the far-off crevices of your mind, you are longing for return, you will be disappointed, for you are asking for too much, not of yourself, but of others. You may give too much in order to receive a whole bushel-load in return. No one wants to be the recipient of your self-sacrifice.

If you are someone who gives more than you can give, you may be looking for a big tip. It may be gratitude you are looking for. Or acknowledgement and, perhaps, admiration. Some kind of return. If this is the case, and it likely is, release yourself from a self-imposed sentence of servitude. You are not to be a slave to giving. You do not have to prove that you really are a good person who gives with everything you’ve got.

Nor am I saying that you are to weigh and measure your giving.

If you do not take care of yourself, how are you going to give service to others? And to Me, beloveds?

You are not to give to the bone and wear yourself out so that you have nothing left to give to yourself.

Look, you can run in front of a car to save someone and lose your physical life. That is your choice. It is a willing choice you make.

To give all of yourself to others in daily life, to wear yourself out, to deny yourself, is not heroic. It is possible to give and to keep yourself intact at the same time. You, also, are a deserving person. You do not have to flatten yourself out in order for others to grow.

Here’s another angle: When you give too much here or there, you are neglecting other others who, as a result of your over-generosity, are skipped over.

You are not selfish to also give yourself an ounce of attention. You are reckless to give away more than you can give.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/can-you-give-away-too-much-i.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 1:12:44 AM

SUNDAY, JULY 26, 2015

David Wilcock Facebook Update Part 2 - July 26, 2015

We heard back from our server company and found out that a massive attack destroyed one of the hard drives in our database. They have to completely replace it to restore our site. This “just so happens” to occur on the weekend of Cosmic Disclosure launching.

Thankfully, our server is robust, and significantly expensive. We have to do it that way because of the threats we face and the high traffic we get. One of the things we have is a RAID array on our database. This means that everything is stored in more than one place. We shouldn’t lose any data. No word yet on when we will be back up, but it will probably be just in time for us to lose the entire weekend. LOL.

Also, in case you haven’t read it on his Sphere Being Alliance page, Corey got hit with an epic problem on the way out from doing our next round of tapings. After getting up early and SEVEN HOURS of delays, they canceled his flight and had the gall to tell his family they couldn’t fly out until Wednesday.

In all the years I have traveled I have never been delayed by more than one day. The idea of a four-day delay is almost unthinkable. And it was his daughter’s birthday to boot.

They set out on an epic 15-hour drive, only to find out that there is a massive conference of wind turbine engineers going on, which led to almost total occupancy of every hotel from Colorado through Kansas. So they drove to exhaustion, crash-landed at a very nasty motel, and now have 12 more grueling hours to get through.

On this shoot, the rule was literally “Massive Negative Greeting Every Day.” My own Alamo shuttle bus actually broke down on the way to the airport. The driver rebooted it and drove in with hazard lights and a slow speed. I filmed it just to document the highly bizarre and ongoing interference we encountered.

I see all of this stuff as confirmation that the work we are doing is of high significance in restoring peace, freedom and prosperity to our planet. And all this does is make me want to fight even harder to get the word out — so congratulations, guys!

https://www.facebook.com/divinecosmos/posts/10153221777948248?pnref=story

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 1:17:59 AM

Daily Message ~ Monday July 27, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

In order to heal you must first stop the trauma. Do you allow others to treat you in ways that are less than you deserve? Do you abuse yourself with your negative self talk or poor boundaries? Dear Ones, loving another should never come at the cost of not loving yourselves. The balance and nurturing you seek comes from loving yourself just as tenderly and unconditionally as you love others. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/07/27/daily-message-monday-july-27-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 1:25:42 AM

The Veil Of Deception Is Lifting Around Us

July 27, 2015
The Veil Of Deception Is Lifting Around Us in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.com http://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.com http://bodymindsoulspirit.com/

via whathowhy.info

The dark and evil veil (veil anagram is evil) that has been in control of our planet and humanity for billions of years since the fall from grace. From Lemuria to Atlantis and to present times – the veil is being lifted. This hidden veil, this unknown truth, collective amnesia and “control” of silence (silence anagram is listen) began melting away in 2012 as our consciousness begins to rise. The man-made, manipulating systems of religion, politics, financial, education, health and resources are collapsing and falling apart as the common public begin to awaken and seek the truth around the systems that have kept them asleep and under control for many years.

The darkness have kept us in a deep slumber of spiritual amnesia and under the control of many of the How the Veil of Deception is Lifting Around Us | in5d.comevil Illuminati, Cabal or New World Order (the 13 families that rule the world). However, this darkness is being overcome by divine light that is becoming more pervasive in peoples’ consciousness as they seek to make the world a better place and more liveable, with equality and unity being two underlying themes that make the world go around and thrive.

The plan of the Cabal has been to eliminate 80% of the world’s population through mass genocide, tainting the food supply, poisoning us with pharmaceutical drugs, chemtrails, man-made diseases, mind controlling us and by putting fluoride in our water supply. They have attempted to start nuclear world war many of times, but thanks to the divine intervention, this has been prevented and their underground bunkers have been destroyed.

Due to divine intervention, December 21, 2012 was not the end of the world, or played out as a rapture scenario. Another Atlantis will not be allowed to occur at the hands of the malevolent ETs (Anunnaki, Reptilians). The Light has been anchored onto the planet so that Mother Earth can evolve into the Fifth Dimension. After all, she is returning back to her original dimension before she and humanity fell from grace at the times of Lemuria andAtlantis.

Incoming Solar Flare Energies are Beams of Divine Light

How the Veil of Deception is Lifting Around Us | in5d.comThere have been countless cosmic events and solar flareactivities over this past year that have been increasing the rate of incoming energies, and raising the vibration (frequency) of the planet, thus allowing the divine light to continue beaming down on Mother Earth. This light energy is allowing all of Earths inhabitants to evolve their DNA and cell make up into alight beings, as we are all spiritual entities having an Earthly experience in these physical human bodies.

Our cells are transforming from a carbon-based molecules (blood-based) into crystalline structures (liquid light) through the activation of our chakrasand endocrine energy centers. This involves the anchoring of light energy into both the Earth’s planetary body and into each and everybody’s light body (the merkaba grid).

These incoming light energies can restore the hope that has been taken from us by the dark ones. With this light, which is love, any fear that has been instilled by these negative and dark forces can be overcome and eliminated. Without hope, eternal happiness cannot be attained as it is what fuels us to live a dynamic life that continuously evolves for the better and progresses into something much more meaningful as we find out paths back to eternal bliss. Without hope, we end up with hopelessness, which is right next to fear, darkness, anger, worry and despair. Restore the hope of light and love back in to your life by implementing the change that you would like to see. Manifest the world that you want to live in!

DREAM BIG because whatever you desire can literally come true! Manifest positive thoughts and use your imagination to its full potential to help raise your consciousness.

How the Veil of Deception is Lifting Around Us | in5d.comEscape from the madness and turmoil of the systems that have failed us such as the rising gas prices, unsustainable economy crisis, expensive cost of living and the laws that cause us to fight for survival rather than protect us.

BE THE CHANGE you want to see

Start by boycotting or refusing to comply to a system that is based on corruption, manipulation, control, greed and power.

Shift the paradigm of the common public that are not part of the selected Elite, Cabal or Dark forces from one of enslavement, entrapment and drudgery to one of FREEDOM of SPEECH, ACTION.

Embrace your infinite possibilities of eternal happiness, peace, love, compassion andabundance.

Reclaim your right to be free, to live a life full of happiness, joy, laughter, fun, compassion and many positive adventures.

Shift this paradigm of one that is of service to self to one of service to others.

What does this mean?

Treat others with love, respect, and compassion, and recognize that we are all of the same Source and the same One Spirit. When you hurt somebody else, you are in fact hurting yourself!

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 6:13:59 PM

FROM WISE OWL MICHELLE IN ARIZONA

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Oracle Report will be on break today through Thursday, and will return on Friday.

In the meantime, wise owl Carolyn Barnes' blog at www.return2ease.com is truly inspirational. If you missed the conversation we recorded on her bookReturn To Ease: Gently Reconnect With Your Body's Natural Mobility and Joy, with Foreword by me, I have re-linked it here. Thanks to many wise owls and sweet souls out there, Carolyn's book was crowd-funded and will be released early this Fall. Several people have asked me about purchasing the soft foam roller and ball that we discuss. Carolyn links to these on amazon (listed below).

See you back on Friday!

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!