Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: NOMINATION INVITED FOR BFA APRIL 2010 !
4/7/2010 4:41:35 PM

I would like to nominate my friend Roger's forum, it has over 3,000 views and over 60 responses. It is so ugly, it is beautiful, if you don't believe me go take a look!!

ADLAND'S UGLIEST FORUM

Roger MacDivitt

Also, I want to second the nomination of Myrna's and Phil's forums.

Best of luck to all,

Sara

+0
4/7/2010 4:51:46 PM

Pauline, already this is shaping up to being very interesting... I hope it is okay to nominate a second forum. It has all the creditials and this lady works very hard on all her forums and posting in others as well.

FUNNIEST FORUM EVER

Karen Gigikos

CHECK IT OUT!! Like Roger's forum, we like having fun at Adland!

Sara

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2010 4:51:47 PM

Hello My Friends,

I would very much like to Second Sara's nomination of Roger's Excellent Forum, ADLAND'S UGLIEST FORUM as well as Karen's Great Forum, FUNNIEST FORUM EVER

Have A Great Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2010 11:50:26 PM
Hi Pauline, I will second all the great forums already nominated. LaNell
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2010 6:34:58 PM

Hello Pauline & Friends,

If I may, I would also like to Nominate a Second Forum. Once again, I Nominate LaNell's Feature Of The Month (FOTM)~ Friendship Forum~ for recognition for the Best Forum Award for April, 2010. As I've said previously, this Forum meets all of the Criteria, and it's owner is, in my humble opinion, one of the Best Friends and Strongest Supporters of our little Community.

Have A Blessed Saturday,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!