Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!
4/2/2010 12:39:26 PM
Hello Myrna,
Thanks for coming to the forum! Have a blessed Easter!
Sincerely,
Carla :)

Session data
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY AGAIN ALL !!
4/2/2010 12:45:31 PM
Hello John,
Thanks for coming here and have a really blessed Easter!
God bless!
Carla :)

Session data
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2010 6:19:37 PM

Hi Carla,

Thanks for the Invite and thanks for the Wonderful Message.

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. Matthew 28:6 (KJV)

Hope you'll stop by and Celebrate Easter with me as well, In Remembrance Of Holy Week.

Have A Blessed Easter My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/2/2010 6:41:41 PM

Carla, I am happy I saw this one. I got this in email the other day and thought this might be a good place to post it.

One day, a man went to visit a church. He got there early, parked his car and got out. Another car pulled up near him; the driver got out and said, 'I always park there! You took my place!'

The visitor went inside for Sunday School, found an empty seat and sat down. A young lady from the church approached him and stated, 'That's my seat! You took my place!' The visitor was somewhat distressed by this rude welcome, but said nothing.

After Sunday school, the visitor went into the sanctuary and sat down. Another member walked up to him and said, 'That's where I always sit! You took my place!' The visitor was even more troubled by this treatment, but still He said nothing.

Later, as the congregation was praying for Christ to dwell among them, the visitor stood up, and his appearance began to change. Horrible scars became visible on his hands and on his sandaled feet.

Someone from the congregation noticed him and called out, 'What happened to you?'

The visitor replied, as his hat became a crown of thorns, and a tear fell from his eye, 'I took your place.'

He lives!

Sara

+0
4/2/2010 8:21:10 PM

Hi Carla -

Wishing you and everyone else a Happy Easter!

Sandra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!