Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: In Remembrance Of Holy Week
4/4/2010 4:31:06 PM

Hello My Friends,

We join here today to Celebrate our Risen Lord, Hallelujah!

We stare into the Empty Tomb and proclaim to the world...

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ" 1 Corinthians 15:55-57

O God, You gave Your only Son to suffer death on the cross for our redemption, and by His glorious resurrection You delivered us from the power of death. Make us die every day to sin, that we may live with Him forever in the joy of the resurrection. O God of mercy, we no longer look for Jesus among the dead, for He is alive and has become the Lord of life. Increase in our minds and hearts the risen life we share with Christ, and help us to grow as Your people toward the fullness of eternal life with You, through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen

May His Peace Be With You All This Easter,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2010 1:31:57 AM
Hi Phil,

May the resurrected Lord guide and lead you as he shows himself to you in a special way right now. He is an awesome God and becuase he gave himself fully and holding back...he now lives and makes intercession for us. Alleuia & PTL!

Thanks for this wonderful forum,

Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2010 12:06:20 AM
Hi Phil and Friends!

Phil, this is a Wonderful and Magical Thread... You put so much Love into it that it transpires all along My Friend!

I am sorry that I could not be here before but, You can trust that I was with all of You in this Remembrance of our Saviour... though not present here.

Love and Blessings,

Alain
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2010 6:27:40 PM

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry to be so long getting back to you, however, between my Computer being Cantankerous, and the Sweet Young Couple that took over my Tax Business needing more help at the end of the Season than I thought they would, it's been a real "FUN" couple of weeks.

Thank you for stopping by and thanks for your kind Comments. Yes, my Friend, He is Alive, and He has sent the Comforter to guide us Day by Day, just as He promised. Now we simply must live for Him daily, be a daily Living Testimony to His loving Grace, and look forward to the day when He shall return. Maranatha!

God Bless You My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2010 7:03:38 PM

Hi Alain,

Thanks so much for coming by my Friend and thanks for your lovely Comments. I understand that although Life often interferes, True Friendship endures through all.

I trust that you and your Family enjoyed a Glorious and Blessed Easter, and we are as always, Happy to have you back amongst us once again.

Wishes for a Blessed Easter.
May the Easter miracle be present both in your home
and in your heart throughout the year ahead,
Phil
Please Click Below For A Musical Tribute
To Our Risen Savior

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!