Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/26/2010 11:23:48 PM
Thank you everyone. All of you are special friends. Love & Hugs, LaNell blessing-1.gif It's a blessing to have a friend like you! image by HolySpirit888
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2010 12:33:37 AM

Hi Barb,

So much Cake, so little time. Thanks my Friend for stopping by to Celebrate all of our Birthdays. The Poor Ol' Stork must have been flat wore out by the end of March.

I appreciate your kind words and wishes, and as I say, the Cakes look absolutely delicious.

Thanks My Friend & May God Bless,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2010 12:39:58 AM

Hi Pat,

Thanks for stopping to join in the Celebrations for our Good Friend LaNell. Love that Betty Boop!

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2010 12:52:43 AM

Hi Alain,

Thanks so much for your assistance with this Celebration for our Dear Friend LaNell. Couldn't have pulled it off without your help, especially today.

Words cannot express my Gratitude, but how about if I just say...

Thanks Again My Friend & May God Bless You,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2010 1:01:59 AM

Hi Trudyvan,

I'm so happy that you've stopped by to join with us in LaNell's Celebration. Isn't this a wonderful Family of Friends that you've joined, and we're all so glad that you're here with us.

Have A Terrific Weekend My Friend,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!