Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/27/2010 2:20:23 AM

Hi Beth,

It Wonderful to see you here. Thanks so much for stopping by to join us here at LaNell's BirthdayCelebration. Seems almost like the Good Ol' Days with all of our Friends dropping by and having fun. LaNell has been a True Friend to so many here at Adland and everybody's just...

Thanks Again My Friend & Bless You,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2010 3:23:53 AM

Hi LaNell,

As we close tonight, I was thinking of what Beth said in her remarks about each of us, you, myself, and Alain, all celebrating Birthdays this month, and I thought that perhaps I would close with a Prayer for all three of us here at our Birthdays...

Lord, let this feast of our birth be a reminder to us of all the gifts and blessings we have received from You on these days and all the days of our lives.. On these days of celebration, we thank You for our life and for all of our blessings, and ask, if it be Your will, that You may grant us another year filled with Your presence in our lives, that we may continue to grow in Your love.

Gracious God, we thank You for enabling us to celebrate our birthday. Lord, You have been good to us all of these years and we thank You for all of the blessings which we have recieved, but especially for Your gift of life itself.

Creator God, we cannot know what lies ahead for us this year. Yet we know that You are holding our futures in Your hand. Let our ways be pleasing to you. As You have promised, be with us, Lord. Grid us with Your strength and grace so that we can live for Your light. Enable us to draw closer to You that Iwemay walk in Your peace and be the creative and loving persons that you intend for us to be. We ask this and all things in the sure and certain knowledge of Your love for us and for all Your people. Amen.

May God Bless You & Keep You Safely In His Arms My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2010 1:41:43 PM

Hi Phil!

THANK YOU for the Wonderful Prayer My Friend!

Hey Hey Dear LaNell,

Still one day closer My Friend... How are You doing today?

Enjoy your Party and Have FUN!

Today My Friend,

I have a Special Video for You...

«You are Special»

I really mean it!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2010 2:25:49 PM

Hello Alain,

Good Morning my Dear Friend. Today is a much Brighter Day, the air is Crisp and Clear, the Skies are Carolina Blue, the Clouds are Puffy & White, and it's such a Beautiful Day to Celebrate the Birthday of a Special Friend.

Hi LaNell,

Hope all is well with you this morning and that you'll have a Wonderfully Happy Day. Just wanted to stop by and leave one more Wish for you...

On This Your Birthday, I Wish For You
Smiles And Laughter, Joys And Cheer
And A Special Happiness That Stays Throughout The Tear

I Hope Your Birthday Brings All These And So Much More
Filling Your Life With Surprises And Joys Galore!

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend,

Phil

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2010 3:01:08 PM
Hi Phil and Alain,

I don't know which one of you are having more fun, but it sure is good to see things moving here at ALP .

LaNell,
I know you are enjoying this from these 2 great guys, that are friends to all. When have you had such a party? Don't you just love it...........I am enjoying it too.

Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!