Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great Friends Online
5/19/2010 9:59:06 PM
HI Phil,

Reike and I are using your site and I know you don't mind one bit.

I am so glad you like my post and I do agree with you we do not thank and appreciate each other a lot of the time. That is one thing that is so wonderful about this ALP community. It does feel like family. I just wish we could all come together in the same room someday. Well I am looking forward to it any wa.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2010 10:49:26 PM

Hi Myrna,

You know me too well my Friend. I'm always happiest to see my Friends enjoying their time, hopefully with a Smile on their faces and a Song in their hearts.

I'm so glad our New Friend Rieke has found this place. She and I have been exchanging word games over at one of Pauline's Forums. Having a terrific time.

Here's a little something I hope you all will like...

Friends Till the End

Got your back, I Know you've got mine,
I'll help you out anytime.

To see you hurt, or to see you cry,
Makes me weep and wanna die.

And if you agree to never fight,
It wouldnt matter who's wrong or right.

If a broken heart needs a mend,
I'll be right there to the end.

If your cheeks are wet from drops of tears,
Don't you worry, just let go your fears.

Hand in hand, love is sent,
And we'll be friends until the end.

Bless You My Dear Friends.

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/20/2010 2:41:18 PM
Hi Phil

The math teacher saw that Larry wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said, 'Larry! What are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?' Larry quickly replied, 'NBC, FOX, ESPN and the Cartoon Network!'

Larry's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. 'Yes,' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him. Larry asked,"Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture ? "

Little Larry attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his fathe r moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Larry asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?' His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy. Larry, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom ...'
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2010 4:18:08 PM

Hi Karen,

Thanks for coming by and thanks for the Funny Story.

Thanks For The Smiles My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2010 8:12:25 PM
Hi Phil,

I got another one.

Two Little Boys.

Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew all about it.

If any mischief occurred in their town, the two boys were probably involved.

The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys.

The preacher agreed, but he asked to see them individually. So the mother sent the 8 year old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the preacher in the afternoon.

The preacher, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, 'Do you know where God is, son?'

The boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there wide-eyed with his mouth hanging open.

So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone, 'Where is God?'

Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. The preacher raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, 'Where is God?'

The boy screamed and bolted from the room, ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him.

When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, 'What happened?'

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, 'We are in BIG trouble this time,'
(I just LOVE reading this
next line again and again:)

'GOD is missing, and they think we did it!'

So this got me thinking and I found the following.

Have an awesome day,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!