Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
URGENT Prayer Request
3/16/2010 7:42:35 PM

Dear Friends,

This is VITALLY important.

While we continue to answer the call to pray, fast, stand vigil, and conduct grassroots outreach during this 40 Days for Life, the urgency of the current situation demands that we ALSO speak out about the proposed health care bill -- which in its current form
would gravely impact our mission to save the Preborn from the Butchers. Without question, this proposed legislation could undo all the years of work that have gone into the fight to defeat the abortion culture. The fate of millions of preborn babies hangs in the balance.

In a nutshell, here are the biggest problems with the proposed bill:

--> For the first time in history, the bill would
create authority for the federal government to
MANDATE ABORTION COVERAGE

--> Individuals and families would be FORCED into insurance plans with mandatory abortion coverage

--> American taxpayers would be forced to pay a new "ABORTION PREMIUM FEE" to cover the costs of abortions for other people

--> The bill would direct $11 BILLION in funding to "community health centers" and deputizes them to become new abortion facilities

--> Planned Parenthood and the rest of the abortion industry would get a massive, GOVERNMENT-FUNDED BAILOUT -- to the tune of billions of dollars

--> The bill WOULD NOT adequately protect the consciences of medical providers who refuse to participate in life-destroying practices

Here's the bottom line: if the Senate health care reform bill is passed by the House of Representatives, it will result in the largest expansion of abortion since Roe v. Wade -- and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
OF MORE INNOCENT CHILDREN WILL DIE. I don't believe it is an accident that this critical vote is coming at a time when tens of thousands of people are already praying, fasting, holding vigils, and conducting grassroots community outreach as part of the spring 40 Days for Life campaign.

I believe our prayers -- and efforts -- are vital to stopping this horrific abortion mandate.

Here are the three most important things we need to do RIGHT NOW:

1.) PRAY AND FAST: The vote in the House is nowexpected on Friday or Saturday. Between now and then, pray -- and fast, if you feel led -- like NEVER BEFORE. Pray for the president. Pray for the Members of Congress who will be voting this week. Pray for the
handful of pro-life representatives who are under intense pressure to change their votes -- and who could make all the difference for preborn children.

2.) CALL YOUR U.S. REPRESENTATIVE TODAY: Urge your representative to "Vote AGAINST any health care bill that does not explicitly prohibit abortion coverage and
government funding of abortion!" Even if you've called before, do this again RIGHT NOW. Need help finding your Representative? Go here to contact him or her TODAY:

http://www.stoptheabortionmandate.com/call

3.) E-MAIL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE TODAY: E-mail your representative and urge him or her to "Vote AGAINST any health care bill that does not explicitly prohibit abortion coverage and government funding of abortion!" To find your representative and get information on how to send him or her an e-mail, go to:

http://www.stoptheabortionmandate.com/email

After YOU pray, call, and e-mail, make sure your family and friends do the same thing.

And then do it again tomorrow ... and the next day --until the abortion mandate is STOPPED!

This really could come down to who makes the most calls and send the most e-mails in these decisive final days.

During this 40 Days for Life, we've all seen the tremendous fruits that come about when God's people pray, fast, and work -- HARD.

That is what we must all do at this critical moment when so many lives are at stake.

I'd like to close with this prayer from Anna, which she posted on the 40 Days for Life blog:

"Father, today we pray that the eyes and hearts of our
nation would be opened to see that the injustice of
abortion affects all of us. It is a human rights issue.

"Under God's law each one of us is valued. Every human
being is endowed by God with the right to life. He has
designed each one of us and prepared a plan for our
life. Help us as individuals, and as a nation to return
to being a nation that brings honor to you by honoring
the life that you created.

"We ask these things in the name of your precious Son,
who died that we might have abundant life. Amen."

God Bless You My Dear Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: URGENT Prayer Request
3/16/2010 11:51:31 PM

Hello My Dear Friend!

Just know Phil that I am joining You in Prayers My Friend!

May Light Be...

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2010 1:29:53 PM

Hi Alain,

Thanks for being such a Great Friend. Although I've had a lot of views, you actually cared enough to leave your kind words of support. Thanks for speaking up for those who cannot speak for themselves.

God Bless You My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
3/18/2010 2:23:28 PM

Phil, your concern and dedication for this cause is admirable. I join you in prayer for the innocents. Jesus loved the little children.

Bless you friend,

Sara

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2010 8:45:35 PM

Hi Sara,

Thanks for coming by to visit. Your kind words of Support and your Loving words of Compassion mean so much to me. All we really can do is to offer up our Prayers to our Lord, that He will work His miracles in the Hearts of those who want to destroy these innocent babies. He is the only Hope that we have at this point.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!