Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Papas Kitchen
1/2/2013 3:02:47 AM

Hello Phil and Friends!

A small visit to Wish YOU a Magical New Year 2013...

http://socialmediabar.com/happy-birth-day-happy-new-year

May all your dreams come true ;-)

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2013 6:44:38 PM

Hello My Friends,

Thanks to all who've stopped by during my absence. I appreciate your Thoughts and Wishes. It's been a difficult few months, but as always, God is Good! and He is always walking by our side to help us through the tough times. I probably still won't be around quite as often as I once was, but I'll be here as often as I'm able.

Thought I might leave you with a little something Sweet! Here's a recipe that's perfect for those chocolate lovers out there who just can't have gluten. It's great for entertaining, and really quite simple to make. Serve it warm with either ice cream or whipped cream, or perhaps simply dusted with the icing sugar. Of course, I always flour the pan using the cocoa powder so it won't leave white marks on the cake and it's still totally gluten free.

4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet
chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease an 8 inch round cake pan, and dust with cocoa powder.
2. In the top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water, melt chocolate and butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Slices can also be reheated for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave before serving.

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2013 11:36:12 PM
Good to see you Phil, glad you are among us. The chocolate cake is super. I made one this Christmas almost like that but you use 1 1/2 cups of crushed almonds. It is wonderful

Did you know Jill Bachman passed away on November 4th 2012
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2013 5:32:48 PM

Hi Myrna,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your Comments. It's great to hear from you again as well.

Sorry to hear about Jill. I didn't even realize that she had been ill. She will definitely be missed here at Adland. I always looked forward to her "Special Pages" at the Holidays.

Thanks Again.

God Bless You My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2013 11:23:44 PM
lol, i can't find my chicken wing recipe. i posted it in my forum or phils. now it will take me an hour to find it.

couple prayer requests -- my aunt is back in hospital.
i have flu not feeling good since surgery

prayers friends, thank you
pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!