Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
2/1/2013 2:23:29 AM
Thanks Alain! I appreciate it ;-)
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2013 11:14:58 AM
Quote:
Hi All, I want to nominate Rajaram for POTW. He has been a good friend. Nellie

Hello friends,

Thanks for nominating me also here among you all dear brothers and sisters. I am still searching if anyone of our friends are missing here.

love and regards

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/17392/SPIRITUAL-EDUCATIONAL-MULTITOPICS-FORUM.aspx

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2013 1:11:36 PM
Welcome back Barry This is a Huge Turn Out The Person I wanted to nominate someone already did but I would still like to post his Name:

Roger Bjornerud

Good Luck everyone

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2013 3:41:47 PM

Dear POTW team,

I would like to second the nomination for Rajaram S.K.

Thanks,

Luis Miguel G.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/7/2013 7:13:24 PM
Seems quite a few of our Newer nominees those that have never won before. Are like Christina A. here. Unable to view profile unless we become friends. Sorry I cannot add these people to the POTM, because I cannot verify their details and they ignore friend requests. Sorry, about that. Also with many of our nominees being past winners, that request not be part of the nominated class. It is nearly impossible to field a team of candidates.

So I have to ask DO Adlanders want this to continue? Plain and simple we need nominees that are qualified and visible to ALL!

Thanks,
Jim
POTM Team

Quote:
I would like to nominate Christina A. for nomination of the POTW. This wonderful new member is an active person with a very cool forum. If you would kindly see if she is eligible, it would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Diane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!