Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A new Adland Resource for All Forum posters and readers. Important!
5/13/2010 9:36:53 PM

Hi Roger and Friends,

I guess I will post my new forum url again so as to get more visitors.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/536923/CosmicReligionandtheNewAge.aspx

It's a social forum.

Here is the link to the main thread:
Is the New Age Really Coming?

And the links to my other threads so far are these:

All About Cosmic Cycles and Ages

Is There Such a Thing as a Cosmic Religion?
(actually my favorite).

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2010 10:05:03 PM

Well done Luis.

I hope that you great forums get better support.

They deserve better.

Roger

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 1:45:33 AM

Hey Sir Roger. How are U doing?

My name is Pat and my #1 forum is social.

Here is a brief description: Post your favorite Inspirational Stories, Pictures, Humor, Poems, etc! Love is the most powerful emotion. Cry LESS, Laugh MORE, Smile OFTEN! Be friends, post respectfully. No Advertising

here is the url: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/13228/HumorFriendshipRomanceandInspiration.aspx?flag=4712252171

############################################

2nd fav forum is MY Favorite Businesses. Jerky Direct, UBIEE & AVON. What is yours?

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/13043/MYFavoriteBusinessesJerkyDirectUBIEEAVONWhatisyours.aspx?flag=1304252171

This forum is BUSINESS

Brief description: Share your Biz in my forum. POST ALL YOUR ADS IN 1 THREAD and repeat your ads in the same thread to get GOOD results. DO NOT POST MULTIPLE NOTES. I'm in Jerky Direct,UBIEE and AVON.

And I really mean I don't want people posting the same ad and then another SAME ad..... and then another SAME ad and just spam the forum with their same ad. They need to do ONE ad and keep posting multiple notes in it. The more notes in their thread, the more interest it's going to get.

###########################

MY Favorite Businesses. Jerky Direct, UBIEE & AVON. What is yours?

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/13043/MYFavoriteBusinessesJerkyDirectUBIEEAVONWhatisyours.aspx?flag=1304252171

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In my Humor, Friendship, Romance and Inspiration forum, my first thread deals with the recent death of my sweet cat SOPHIE. She was 15 years old and her death came very suddenly. I have posted LOTS of threads about the cats and they always get dressed up in HOLIDAY attire. Sophie and her sister Gracie and not Snickers just love wearing cute holiday clothes. There are many cat posts in my big forum.

*************###########***************

My thread is a MEMORIAL to Sophie. My hubby Steve and I loved her so much. We were never blessed to have children.... so we had cats. If you've ever been a fan of my cat pictures, I would like to hear from you. I've been sharing memories etc and it's been sad but also therapeutic.

If you DIDN'T like my cat pictures or threads, then DO not bother posting there. I will delete your note faster than Superman can fly.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The Adland I've known - and I've been a member since 2004 is a friendly community I don't think there should be a place for word wars and fighting. At least.... not in MY forum. Thanks Again Roger for letting us notify the community of our forums and threads.

Hugs from Pat

The Laughing Hyena -- The JOKE For The Day | View Thread | Adlandpro Community

SOME MOTHER'S DAY HUMOR

1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."

2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
" Because I said so, that's why."

5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

Most WONDERFUL Pet Video!! Crow and Kitten Are Friends!

Yes, this video truly shows that if a bird and a cat who are "sworn enemies" can learn to trust each other, we should all do the same.

I would NOT have believed my eyes! This is a fantastic Video! Please watch the video on YouTube. I welcome your comments!

God Bless, Pat

Folks..... there are about 270 threads in my FUN forum. I hope you'll stop by and check them out.

God Bless,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 8:55:58 PM

Pat,

I'm so happy that you chose to post your wonderful words and pictures here.

I am well and so pleased that you chose to post your memorial here too.

You worked so hard to bring your information here.

You are very welcome.

Roger

+0
5/15/2010 1:16:03 PM

Hello Roger and Friends! I hope this fits in your category if not you know where the delete button is!!

Advertising

This is not a NEW Forum but A NEW STORE! I hope others will find this and setup their own stores here in Adland.

EXPRESSIONS OF NATURE

http://community.adlandpro.com/store/EON.aspx

At this time, I only have a few items listed but am working on others. Great way to advertise in our own Community! Check it out and start your own Store.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!