Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Internet Marketing Software I Personally Use
2/14/2010 2:41:17 PM

Several years ago, I was searching for some way to get my websites out there...you know...search engines, directories, ffa's, whatever. I was doing it site by site and that took forever.

Then, I found a website that allowed me to submit to several of these sites for free. However, that was also time consuming and I had to keep coming back to the site to check to see if new sites had been added, or to resubmit updated material.

I learned about things like Trellian Submitwolf and Webpage Gold.

I tried their free downloads, and they were okay, and definitely farther up the food chain than what I had been using, but they were also expensive.

I kept on looking and eventually stumbled onto a site which offered a search engine submission software product called Dynamic Submission.

Dynamic Submission appeared to be what I was searching for, so I downloaded the trial, and eventually bought the lowest priced version. After a year or two, I was so happy with Dynamic Submission, and I had so many websites to deal with, that I upgraded to the highest version and never looked back.

The company has grown and added a lot of new products which can be of value to the serious Internet marketer. I DO recommend their products based on my own personal experiences, but most people who only have one or two websites, or who are simply promoting a program using affiliate links provided to them, have no real need to purchase any of these products.

However, if you have a full blown Internet business or a multitude of personal sites which you promote and need to get the maximum exposure for, I suggest you look at Dynamic Submission (the website submission product I have used for several years) and the other SEO and business promotion products available from ApexPacific.

Have a great day!!!

Don

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!