Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Petty Revenge
2/1/2010 3:42:27 PM

Has anyone been jaded enough to inflict revenge on someone? Or have you ever been the victim? Last week, my brother kicked me out of his room (where all the fun stuff is) so I decided to take a few of my video games away from him. An eye for an eye, I guess. The next day, he says to me "You took my fun away, so now I did the same", and then walked off to school.

What could a snot-nosed punk like him do to me? Well, he took away the only good radio in the house. I already expected this, but I was still a little PO'd. So I couldn't listen to my favorite morning radio show, but I could still use my dad's laptop and poke around online, right? Nope. He changed my password. I didn't even know how to do that. So for six hours I had no music and no interwebs.

I always thought I was better than my brother at this sort of thing, but he handed me my you-know-what on a platter.

+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Petty Revenge
2/1/2010 5:41:31 PM
Wow Jayson I guess he out smarted you too. How's that saying go, he got you were it hurt. Consider this a lesson learned about your brother. When do you supposed he got to be so smart? Don't take him for granted, you love him and that's all that matters. You'll get over it. Just give him a big hug. He won't know what hit him. Try that.
If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Petty Revenge
2/3/2010 3:37:32 PM
Hello Terri. The thing is, he's always been smart, but it was the kind of smart that gets him good grades in school. When in came to common sense, he was as dim as dark cave. I guess his innocent little brother-ness is finally wearing off and he's becoming a jaded, spiteful person like his big bro, lol.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!