Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bruce Tyler

551 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Legitimate Online Job Source
1/27/2010 10:44:10 PM
This is where the successful people start.....Stop and Browse the Newest Programs for 2010

Click Here
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Legitimate Online Job Source
1/28/2010 8:19:52 AM

Wow, where did this come from? Here I am on my first day of my forum and I get spammed! Didn't take long.

I almost deleted it when I realized it was what we were talking about. It's just on my forum instead of my profile. It's a perfect example of people being disrespectful of others' space. Maybe this is why I feel like I'm being screamed at by most advertising.

So, what's this"ad" say? Is it credible? Why would I believe successful people start there? What do you mean, successful? Breaking even? I don't believe I've ever chatted with Bruce, I don't know a thing about him and I'm not picking on him. (He's just doing what someone before him told him to do.) He just happened to be the one who showed up with our example. This "advertising technique" reminds me a lot of graffiti. It shows up everywhere and somebody has to clean it up.

Everybody believes their program is the absolute best one in the whole wide world or they wouldn't be in it. I've been in and out of enough programs to know just because a person believes their program is the best thing since sliced bread doesn't make it so.

Most networkers have never read their contract. And then they're surprised when it isn't what they thought it was. Been there, done that. Didn't have a clue. We believe our friend or acquaintance who believed their friend or acquaintance, and so on. Notice it is a friend or acquaintance, someone we know, like, and trust, that we join.

Truth is, people join people, not opportunities.

(My 2 cents, lol)

Cheryl

Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Josh Engel

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Legitimate Online Job Source
1/28/2011 7:19:01 PM
Hi Charyl

I would like to say that these people in real life do not want these spamming adverting tactic but there space commander guru told them just spam your biz opp to every person you come across its an insanity to do the same thing over and over expecting different results. That so true the people join people not the business relationship last forever.
Josh Engel,Jman Action Is Power 605-630-1453 josh.w.engel@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!