Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful ~~~ #Happiness
2/7/2016 9:14:05 PM
Happiness

Happiness is one's mind over matter.
One's mind being the individual, living among the living ...
Matter is infinite from the point of an individual ... beyond Earth into the cosmos ...

by Jan aka Jaz
(December 23, 2015)

I was inspired to write this prose on the day my granddaughter arrived on planet Earth and thinking about my dearly departed mother.

Quote:

2010 was a good year for me; my baby boy graduated from high school; I survived thyroid surgery [only a third of the thyroid was removed, it was a goiter ~ non cancerous] ... I still had medical challenges ... another surgery in 2013 has blessed me with major digestive suffering relief.

Quote:

[quote]If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead. YOU are richer than 75% of this world. If you can attend a church meeting without fear of arrest, torture, death. YOU are more blessed than 3 billion in the world. If you woke up this morning with health not illness. YOU are more blessed than millions who will not survive this week. Seasons Greetings! [end quote] Nikki Abney

Nikki is the 1st invitation I accepted in 2010, I appreciate her season greetings so much, I am sharing via this forum.

Thank You Nikki

Nikki

+0
If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful ~ Marvin aka MC10
5/2/2016 6:21:13 AM

MC10Q
Only Team Leader of Team Jaz
Under Surfing Teams Banner
Now Connecting Weebly Publishers

Arrived home from his last workday as a MACH 1 Security Guard;
he's been in orientation at UPS for the last two weeks [noting more info to be added]

This was his Mon-Fri uniform

Security Guard ~ Upscale Office Complex

This was his Sat & Sun uniform
Mach I Security Guard Green

prior to Security,
he waxed passenger planes for a vendor at Hartsville-Jackson Airport (Atlanta)
and before that he was
Lead Usher at Cinema 6, The Gallery aka South DeKalb Mall

MC$ MLK Class 2010 Prom

MC10Q Online networking nick-name
MC$ among family
that's my baby boy
(this is his prom night photo)

Quote:

2010 was a good year for me; my baby boy graduated from high school; I survived thyroid surgery [only a third of the thyroid was removed, it was a goiter ~ non cancerous] ... I still had medical challenges ... another surgery in 2013 has blessed me with major digestive suffering relief.

Quote:

[quote]If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead. YOU are richer than 75% of this world. If you can attend a church meeting without fear of arrest, torture, death. YOU are more blessed than 3 billion in the world. If you woke up this morning with health not illness. YOU are more blessed than millions who will not survive this week. Seasons Greetings! [end quote] Nikki Abney

Nikki is the 1st invitation I accepted in 2010, I appreciate her season greetings so much, I am sharing via this forum.

Thank You Nikki

Nikki

+0
RE: If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful
5/8/2016 6:15:57 PM
I am ELATED to share that I am done with grieving over my mother's life transition on June 6, 2014; Mother departed this life to her next life; three day before my step-Father's
birthday (June 9); he made his life transition 21 years ago ~~~ that was the last time, I
cried. My tears for him was replaced by a memory of him slipping, while trying to hose
down the children, during a 4th of July family celebration. I can now remember that as
though it was yesterday. We had water balloons and super soakers ... Pa Pa Pat chased,
with the garden hose and slipped but caught himself before falling completely down.

That was an AWESOME DAY!

I am happy for both Ms Mae (my mom) and Pa Pa Pat ~ they no longer have to deal with
this life and am spiritually confident they both are in a better life.

Quote:

MC10Q
Only Team Leader of Team Jaz
Under Surfing Teams Banner
Now Connecting Weebly Publishers

Arrived home from his last workday as a MACH 1 Security Guard;
he's been in orientation at UPS for the last two weeks [noting more info to be added]

Security Guard ~ Upscale Office Complex

My baby purchased and paid for both cars behind him.
He is a VERY decent Young Man

prior to Security,
he waxed passenger planes for a vendor at Hartsville-Jackson Airport (Atlanta)
and before that he was
Lead Usher at Cinema 6, The Gallery aka South DeKalb Mall

MC$ MLK Class 2010 Prom

MC10Q Online networking nick-name
MC$ among family
that's my baby boy
(this is his prom night photo)

Quote:

Quote:

Thank You Nikki

Nikki

+0
Marvin aka MC10Q
5/8/2016 7:17:13 PM
Proud Uncle at Georgia State University
101st Commencement
May 7, 2016

GSU 101st Comncement May 7 2016

+0
Funkwise ~ Art
5/9/2016 5:27:52 AM
My sibling is a good artist ... parking Luis' forum here ...

Picture

parking Luis' forum here to share with sibling ...
and am hoping my sibling re-kindles his art passion ...

GENIUS RECLAIMED: WILLIAM-ADOLPHE BOUGUEREAU
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!