Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cee Lo Green
6/12/2015 7:41:05 AM
From wiki: Thomas DeCarlo Callaway (born May 30, 1974),[1] better known by his stage name CeeLo Green (sometimes rendered as Cee Lo Green or Cee-Lo Green), is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, and businessman. Green came to initial prominence as a member of the southern hip hop group Goodie Mob and later as part of the soul duo Gnarls Barkley, with record producer Danger Mouse. Subsequently he embarked on a solo career, partially spurred by YouTube popularity.[2] Internationally, Green is best known for his soul work: his most popular was Gnarls Barkley's 2006 worldwide hit "Crazy", which reached number 1 in various singles charts worldwide, including the UK. In the United States, "Crazy" reached number two on the Billboard Hot 100. Its parent album St. Elsewhere (2006), was also a hit, peaked at number 1 on the UK Albums Chart and number 4 on the US Billboard 200 albums chart. Gnarls Barkley's second album, The Odd Couple (2008), charted at number 12 on the Billboard 200. __________________________________________

He has bounced back from a date rape charge. He featured and made music for a recent episode of "American Dad"

">">CeeLo's American Dad debut

+0
RE: If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful
7/9/2015 12:29:20 PM
I'm thankful for:

Being alive in the greatest time I could ever know
A planet filled with interesting people and places
Peace, Love, and Security
Health and Happiness
Friends and Family
Opportunities to live and learn every day

- Victor Glasgow -
If you want one year of prosperity, plant corn. If you want ten years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want one hundred years of prosperity, educate people. - Chinese Proverb
+1
RE: If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful ~New Grandchild
12/23/2015 9:45:36 PM
Today, I am PRAISING extra for my daughter and her successful delivery of a baby girl, earlier this morning.

This photo is from my daughter ~~

My new grandgirl born today

That hair photo is a close up of my grandaughter's DIVA Doo (LOL)

This is my ONLY Mini-me

My only daughter ... new mommy this morn
She's having breakfast

I named my daughter after my baby sister & one of my mom's sister

Valencia Marie

My baby sister only has boys, she wanted a girl so bad, I decided to give my daughter her first name.

I have not met my new grandchild, yet ... when I do ... will post update
+0
RE: If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful ~ Rare Identical Triplets
1/5/2016 9:46:39 AM
Rare identical triplets finally head home

Parents of rare identical triplets born last month at Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital were still trying to digest their drastically expanded family.

HOUSTON -- Parents of rare identical triplets born last month at Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital were still trying to digest their drastically expanded family as they prepared to take the babies home.

"Just triple of everything," said Stephanie Harris, the children's mom. "They sit there. They make the same noises. They do the same thing. They have their own language."

The female triplets are named Addison, Savanah and Kinsley. Their father said he feels overwhelmed.

"We are prepared," Brad Harris said. "I'm just way outnumbered now."

During an early examination, the doctor initially told the mom she was only having two babies.

"And they were in the same placenta, and so she automatically knew that they were going to be identical," Stephanie Harris said.

A few weeks later, she came back for a follow-up ultrasound. That's when the doctor delivered the unexpected news telling Stephanie she was having triplets.

+0
RE: If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful ~ Last Lunch Note
2/2/2016 11:08:23 PM
Mom’s Last Lunch Note to Son Reduces Internet to Tears

“To Yuki

We’ve come to the final bento of your high-school life. Thank you for eating each and every one. Through these bentos we were able to communicate more. I don’t know when I’ll have the opportunity to make a bento for you again, so I hope you really enjoy this one. Your high school life was lots of fun, wasn’t it? There’s only a little time left, so enjoy it with your friends.

Thank you. From Mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My youngest celebrated his 24th birthday, last month ,,, that smiling happy baby boy seamed to morph to manhood on his prom night ... 2010 ... LQQKing into his future ...

MC$ MLK Class 2010 Prom

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!