Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bill Gates can't afford to buy this much Traffic - That is Why it is FREE !
12/21/2009 2:02:08 PM
12-21-09 7:18:18 AM
Needless to say I was Really Impressed with the traffic I got when I joined 2 Traffic Exchanges.
Iwentthroughabout20-30different Traffic Exchanges before I foundonly 4that Iliked andgave methe Most Features . Because of thisIhave setup 3 NewSections onAffiliate-Ads Forum.IamSureoncetheseBoards gets going then Everyone willgetEducatedaboutTrafficExchanges. here are the Ones I joined in caseyouwant totake alookat them.

EasyHits4U
GlobalBlaster
HenryHits
SmileyHits

Rated from the Best to the one I Liked but not the best. On HenryHits a little TIP. Open your surfing in either another window or Tab. AS you have no way of going back to your account once you start surfing.

I have just joined another one called Hothits.[update: This one is Not Good!! You might like it but I didn't.

My Easy promoter - Great but not FREE be worthwhile to take a look at it. It is Cheap!

One thing I leaned. Traffic Exchanges and AffiliateBot goes together like a Man and Wife!!!

I hope this information will Help someone. Hopefully More than One!!

Everyone is Invited to Join My Forums!
Inviteme as Your Friends, Friends can't be Brought or Sold. Friendsare worthEvery single Penny in the World!! A Friend In Need is aFriend InDeed!!

Happy Holidays Everyone
Flash
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!