Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Careful, scam may come to USA
12/6/2009 8:19:34 PM

A UK friend sent me this. Britain has had a huge number of Eastern European workers who came when border controls were removed . The young ladies are thoght very pretty.

Asda is part of Walmart in UK. Tesco is the largest supermarket chain.

BEWARE:

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping.

Simply dropping into ASDA for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. It's happened to me personally.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old Eastern European girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.

They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift home.

You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing and both get completely naked.

Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you. While you are distracted, the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also September 1st, 4th, 6th, 10th twice yesterday and very likely again this coming weekend.

P.S. Tesco's have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but ASDA are £1.75 and look better

+0
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Careful, scam may come to USA
3/7/2010 10:09:53 AM
quote for you. I needum help! Vitamin store.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2010 8:52:59 PM

Mary,

I live in the UK and I am having to buy my wallets wholesale. It's awful.

Roger

+0
3/8/2010 3:26:22 PM

Roger, thought you might need some of this, don't want you to run out.

Picture - studio shot of 
man with money 
flying out of 
his wallet. fotosearch 
- search stock 
photos, pictures, 
images, and photo 
clipart

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts