Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jeff Grant

96 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
CHRISTMAS what's your opinion?
12/5/2009 9:14:19 PM
I hope this is the right place to pass this along.
Please feel free to copy and paste and pass it along.
Jeff www.jag1global.com

Letter from Jesus about Christmas --
It has come to my attention that many of you are upset that folks are taking My name out of the season.
How I personally feel aboutthis celebration can probably be most easily understood by those of youwho have been blessed with children of your own. I don't care what youcall the day. If you want to celebrate My birth, just GET ALONG ANDLOVE ONE ANOTHER.
Now, having said that let Mego on. If it bothers you that the town in which you live doesn't allowa scene depicting My birth, then just get rid of a couple of Santas andsnowmen and put in a small Nativity sceneon your own front lawn If all My followers did that there wouldn't beany need for such a scene on the town square because there would bemany of them all around town.
Stop worrying about the fact that people are calling the tree a holiday tree, instead of a Christmas tree.It was I who made all trees. You can remember Me anytime you see anytree. Decorate a grape vine if you wish: I actually spoke of that onein a teaching, explaining who I am in relation to you and what each ofour tasks were. If you have forgotten that one, look up John 15: 1 - 8.
If you want to give Me a present in remembrance of My birth here is my wish list. Choose something from it:
1. Instead of writing protestletters objecting to the way My birthday is being celebrated, writeletters of love and hope to soldiers away from home. They are terriblyafraid and lonely this time of year. I know, they tell Me all the time.
2. Visit someone in a nursinghome. You don't have to know them personally. They just need to knowthat someone cares about them.

3. Insteadof writing the President complaining about the wording on the cards hisstaff sent out this year, why don't you write and tell him that you'llbe praying for him and his family this year. Then follow up... It willbe nice hearing from you again.
4. Instead ofgiving your children a lot of gifts you can't afford and they don'tneed, spend time with them. Tell them the story of My birth, and why Icame to live with you down here. Hold them in your arms and remind themthat I love them.
5 Pick someone that has hurt you in the past and forgive him or her.
6. Did youknow that someone in your town will attempt to take their own life thisseason because they feel so alone and hopeless? Since you don't knowwho that person is, try giving everyone you meet a warm smile; it couldmake the difference.
7. Instead ofnit picking about what the retailer in your town calls the holiday, bepatient with the people who work there. Give them a warm smile and akind word. Even if they aren't allowed to wish you a "Merry Christmas"that doesn't keep you from wishing them one. Then stop shopping thereon Sunday. If the store didn't make so much money on that day they'dclose and let their employees spend the day at home with their families
8. If youreally want to make a difference, support a missionary-- especially onewho takes My love and Good News to those who have never heard My name.
9. Here's agood one. There are individuals and whole families in your town who notonly will have no "Christmas" tree, but neither will they have anypresents to give or receive. If you don't know them, buy some food anda few gifts and give them to the Salvation Army or some other charitywhich believes in Me and they will make the delivery for you.
10. Finally,if you want to make a statement about your belief in and loyalty to Me,then behave like a Christian. Don't do things in secret that youwouldn't do in My presence. Let people know by your actions that youare one of mine.
Don't forget;I am God and can take care of Myself. Just love Me and do what I havetold you to do. I'll take care of all the rest. Check out the listabove and get to work; time is short. I'll help you, but the ball isnow in your court. And do have a most blessed Christmas with all thosewhom you love and remember :

I LOVE YOU,

I'll also sign this jeff
jeff grant www.jag1global.com http://www.jdpremium.com/jeff home of the BEST PAY PLAN IN MARKETING www.unitedassembly.com Making JESUS Famous
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: CHRISTMAS what's your opinion?
12/6/2009 12:02:50 AM

Nativitycopy.jpg nativity small image by fleavitt

Thanks Jeff,

I am sure Nick will agree.

I'm in the UK and recognise all the same scenarios.

Roger

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2009 1:29:51 AM
Hi Jeff,

I got this in an email yesterday, I think it is a good one. There is always a way to get ahead of these people, instead of getting all bent out of shape.We Just have to love them. Love is our answer to everything. Thanks for posting.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2009 4:56:17 PM

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us today. Seems we must always remind folks that...

The Gift Of Love, The Gift Of Peace,

And The Gift Of Happiness

May These Be Yours At Christmas & Always

Wishing You & Your Family A Blessed & Beautiful Christmas,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2009 5:29:07 PM

Hi Jeff,

One more that was left off your list - Our Troops

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS,
HE LIVED ALL ALONE,
IN A ONE BEDROOM HOUSE MADE OF
PLASTER AND STONE.

I HAD COME DOWN THE CHIMNEY
WITH PRESENTS TO GIVE,
AND TO SEE JUST WHO
IN THIS HOME DID LIVE.

I LOOKED ALL ABOUT,
A STRANGE SIGHT I DID SEE,
NO TINSEL, NO PRESENTS,
NOT EVEN A TREE.

NO STOCKING BY MANTLE,
JUST BOOTS FILLED WITH SAND,
ON THE WALL HUNG PICTURES
OF FAR DISTANT LANDS.

WITH MEDALS AND BADGES,
AWARDS OF ALL KINDS,
A SOBER THOUGHT
CAME THROUGH MY MIND.

FOR THIS HOUSE WAS DIFFERENT,
IT WAS DARK AND DREARY,
I FOUND THE HOME OF A SOLDIER,
ONCE I COULD SEE CLEARLY.

THE SOLDIER LAY SLEEPING,
SILENT, ALONE,
CURLED UP ON THE FLOOR
IN THIS ONE BEDROOM HOME.

THE FACE WAS SO GENTLE,
THE ROOM IN SUCH DISORDER,
NOT HOW I PICTURED
A UNITED STATES SOLDIER.

WAS THIS THE HERO
OF WHOM I'D JUST READ?
CURLED UP ON A PONCHO,
THE FLOOR FOR A BED?

I REALIZED THE FAMILIES
THAT I SAW THIS NIGHT,
OWED THEIR LIVES TO THESE SOLDIERS
WHO WERE WILLING TO FIGHT.

SOON ROUND THE WORLD,
THE CHILDREN WOULD PLAY,
AND GROWNUPS WOULD CELEBRATE
A BRIGHT CHRISTMAS DAY.

THEY ALL ENJOYED FREEDOM
EACH MONTH OF THE YEAR,
BECAUSE OF THE SOLDIERS,
LIKE THE ONE LYING HERE.

I COULDN'T HELP WONDER
HOW MANY LAY ALONE,
ON A COLD CHRISTMAS EVE
IN A LAND FAR FROM HOME.

THE VERY THOUGHT
BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE,
I DROPPED TO MY KNEES
AND STARTED TO CRY.

THE SOLDIER AWAKENED
AND I HEARD A ROUGH VOICE,
'SANTA DON'T CRY,
THIS LIFE IS MY CHOICE;

I FIGHT FOR FREEDOM,
I DON'T ASK FOR MORE,
MY LIFE IS MY GOD,
MY! COUNTRY, MY CORPS.'

THE SOLDIER ROLLED OVER
AND DRIFTED TO SLEEP,
I COULDN'T CONTROL IT,
I CONTINUED TO WEEP.

I KEPT WATCH FOR HOURS,
SO SILENT AND STILL
AND WE BOTH SHIVERED
FROM THE COLD NIGHT'S CHILL.

I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE
ON THAT COLD, DARK, NIGHT,
THIS GUARDIAN OF HONOR
SO WILLING TO FIGHT.

THEN THE SOLDIER ROLLED OVER,
WITH A VOICE SOFT AND PURE,
WHISPERED, 'CARRY ON SANTA,
IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY, ALL IS SECURE.'

ONE LOOK AT MY WATCH,
AND I KNEW HE WAS RIGHT.
'MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND,!
AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.'

This poem was written by a Marine.

(Please Click Below - Help Them "Be Home" This Christmas)

God Bless You My Friend - At Christmas & Always

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!