Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Hendrix

78 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Annie Tibit's Christmas Dreams
11/28/2009 3:06:06 PM
Great book for Children for Christmas....Teaches them the true story of the birth of Jesus......The illustrations are beautiful.. www.wrightbooks.info

This book is all about Little Annie Tibit and her adventureswithin various biblical Christmas stories.

Each of the three chapters begins with Annie being read herbed time story.

Each evening, after her story, she slips into a dream ofherself being an integrated part of the story.

She is there when Mary and Joseph find no room at the Inn.

She is there when baby Jesus is laid in a manger.

.She visits shepherds, listens to the angles and shows themwhere baby Jesus is to be found.

.She goes with the wise men to see Herod, against her betteradvice.

She rides a camel with one of them.

She is there when Jesus receives his presents.

She starts out, with Mary, Josepha and young boy Jesus onthe journey to Egypt.

Annie learns valuable first hand lessons, grasps Christmas truthand learns to love Jesus.

There is an activity section to the book so the child canparticipate and identify with Annie.

This book embraces biblical truth can be used by eitherparents or Sunday school teacher to give the child an interesting way oflearning.

More books in the Annie Tibit’s Dream series are to follow. www.wrightbooks.info

Cheers!Lisa
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Annie Tibit's Christmas Dreams
11/28/2009 7:05:46 PM

Hi Lisa ,

Sounds like a great idea for a Children's book. At least it helps them to understand the true meanng of Christmas.

May Your Christmas Be Blessed & Bright,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Lisa Hendrix

78 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Annie Tibit's Christmas Dreams
11/28/2009 9:10:15 PM
Thank you Phil. God Bless
Cheers!Lisa
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!