Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: ADLAND HELP DESK
2/26/2010 5:03:25 PM
I know there are a Lot of Problems right now with Adlandpro. For the Past Month I have been sending out E-mail when I get an E-mail.
When they Reply to my E-mail which was a Reply to them then I get this ERROR!

4041.jpg

This ERROR has been an On Going problem for the past 2 or 3 Weeks. I have Reported it a number of Times but it hasn't been Fixed yet.
It don't happen ALL the Time. Only if I reply to a Reply that the E-mail has been sent to me.
At one Point I even Got an Error like this below:

403 howard1.jpg

I don't know what the Problem is but I Do Know there is a Problem!!!

I hope someone will Fix these Two Problems.
It appears that Their E-mail is Inside My E-Mail and then I get that 1st error above.

Thanks for ANY Help ANYONE can Give on these On-Going Problems!!

Have a Great Day
Flash
+0
2/27/2010 3:08:25 PM

Phil, I totally understand your frustration. I thought it was my computer and probably is, but things have been so slow on here my patience has run thin and I don't stay long. I have picked up a virus or have a 'human' gremlin in my computer that is giving me fits. My mouse won't work half the time, I have to repeatedly click it. It seems to take forever to respond to a message and I have trouble getting the font that I want to use, it will revert back to default almost everytime.

I found a program that allows you to see the IP's and http's of who is sending back and forth in your computer. If it is one it does not recognize it closes it down. Why do we have to go to these extents just to post safely on the internet. Some people have nothing better to do than make life miserable for others. God bless them. Yes, my computer has been hacked and I got rid of most of it but the only way is to redo from scratch and I just don't want to do that right now. So I am crawling along like a turtle with broken leg!!

Hope things improve for you. I wonder if Cam checks this forum anymore...

It helps to vent, my friend, so you just go ahead and do it!

Cheers,

Sara

+0
2/27/2010 3:11:29 PM

Flash, I have gotten those also. I know they are wrong so I just refresh the page or try it again and it seems to work then.

You can read what I replied to at Phil's post. We need armed gunman anymore on the internet!!

Hugs,

Sara

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2010 2:59:44 AM

Hi Sara,

I appreciate it. As I said, as we get a little older we slow down just a mite...

It's natural - Frustrating - But Natural.

If it gets too frustrating, drop by Papa's Kitchen and share a Recipe ot two. It'srelaxing to cook and it's great to share a meal with Friends.

Have A Blesssed Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/28/2010 1:33:27 PM
Quote:

Phil, I totally understand your frustration. I thought it was my computer and probably is, but things have been so slow on here my patience has run thin and I don't stay long. I have picked up a virus or have a 'human' gremlin in my computer that is giving me fits. My mouse won't work half the time, I have to repeatedly click it. It seems to take forever to respond to a message and I have trouble getting the font that I want to use, it will revert back to default almost everytime.

Hope things improve for you. I wonder if Cam checks this forum anymore...

It helps to vent, my friend, so you just go ahead and do it!

Cheers,

Sara

Sara, I have found a Anti-spyware program that will get 99 99/100% of Junk files off your computer.
I told Howard Russell and Janet Hair about it and they installed it and run it and they said their computer Runs a Lot Better since they Run it.
This Program is NOT Compatable with Vista OS!!
All other OS it is compatable with. I use it about 2 or 3 times a Week and So does my Son.

There is a Paid Version and a Free Version. I paid for it and used it about a Week and got a Refund as the Free Version Does (in my opinion) as good or better job than the Paid Version does.

I have Windows XP Pro Media Edition, My Son has Windows XP Home Edition, Howard and Janet both are running Windows XP Pro?

if you are interested here is the URL.

Super Anti-SpyWare

This may not Solve all your problems but I am sure it will help get all the Junk off your computer.

Just Keep in Mind if you are Running Vista OS then Do Not use it.
It won't even Install on Vista. XP Pro is Still the Best OS without the Bugs that Vista has in it!!

P.S. After Howard Russel ran Super Anti-Spyware he said it found 850 threats and about the same amount on Janet's Computer also. I really think you will be Very Pleased with Super Anti-Spyware. The Down load is from the Mother Company that made the program.

Hope it helps
Have a Great Day to You and Yours
Flash
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!