Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ADLAND HELP DESK
2/25/2010 7:56:25 PM

Hello Friends,

You know I don't complain often, and I seldom have problems here at Adland. However, in the last week I think that someone has set the Gremlins loose.

First, I would try to send out Thank You notes to those who have joined my Circle of friends. The first one would go through without a Problem. The very next one wouldn't Post.

Secondly, several of us had problems with posts disappearing , not once but numerous times. I think they have this straightened out finally. I certainly hope so.

Finally, and this has happened before, but not for so long of a period. Notifications have ceased, desisted, STOPPED ALL TOGETHER. Been trying to solve the problem by following the post history every so often. This works, but is not really a solution. However, I just now posted a New Forum. I didn't receive a Notifcatrion, so I have to assume none of my Friends did either.

What's Up? Is there anyone Home? This needs to be fixed, Now!

Have A Great Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2010 10:31:36 PM

Hello Phil!

I cannot help You much with these issues and if they persist... maybe you should write a personal message to Bogdan.

I have no problem so far with both your 1 and 2 and I have received the notification for your forum... Papa's Kitchen this afternoon while I was absent.

Hope all get fixed for you soon My Friend.

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2010 11:17:28 PM

Hi Alain,

I guess I just had to Vent. I don't do it very often, but every once in awhile, my cup just plain runneth over with frustration. Every thing's back up and running now, at least until the next time. Just talking with Thomas, and the BBC's been down all day as well. The Gremlins are out there lurking. Ain't Compters Grand! At least in my Puppy Dog's opinion.

Have A Super Night My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2010 11:42:34 PM

Hey Phil!

I understand very well My Friend... we all need to do from time to time.

Happy to hear that all is OK for now... computers are surprising some times and, not always in a pleasant manner... so, until the next time... enjoy ;-)

Here is the question to ask... to your computer...

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2010 1:52:44 AM

Hi Alain,

Thanks for the Empathy. You know, the Internet's just full of Great Folks, I have almost 4,000 of them as Friends just here at Adland, but when you aren't getting any response, you feel like my old Friend, Hooty the Owl...

Thanks My Friend For Always Being There,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!