Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ADLAND HELP DESK
9/6/2010 3:06:32 AM
Quote:
Quote:

I hope this is the proper place to present this question.

The Red Create Ad button: Who sees those ads? It looks like it is a forum, listed with my forums. Are these ads going out just once just like a forum notice.

Do they ever appear anywhere like under the side bar or are those ads from the affiliate program.

Thank you to who ever answer this.

Those ads can be browsed from e.g. here.
http://community.adlandpro.com/Classifieds.aspx

Bogdan Fiedur

I never knew this existed. How would people find this page to do a key word search. By the way this showed me my competion. It also demonstrtes the necessity of using good key words in ads.

Is there any kind of limit as to how many different ads anyone person can make using the red create ad button?

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2010 8:11:25 AM

Thgat's good to know.

Thanks Mary for asking

+0
Roy
Roy Leazer

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2010 12:53:31 AM
I guess no one else had an answer to this question. I never saw the html button either. I bypassed that by using a WYSIWYG editor on my desktop. I create the html view I want. Right click on the finished page. Select all. Copy. Click on the webpage and paste. The easiest free editor is actually Outlook Express, just set it up to get to the source code.
+0
Terri Swinson

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Question regarding groups - need help
9/12/2010 2:33:07 PM
Hello Pauline and Adland Help Desk team,

I have a question about how the groups feature works.

Once I have accepted an invitation to join a group, is
there a way to post to the group as a member? I joined
a group but do not see a way to make a post.

Thanks for all help in understanding how the group feature
works and how to best utilize it to build my business.

Thank you,

Terri
There are two types of people in the world, those who play at earning a full-time income from home and those who learn the skills to score big in earning a full-time income from home. Which would you rather be?
+0
9/12/2010 3:23:22 PM

Quote:
I guess no one else had an answer to this question. I never saw the html button either. I bypassed that by using a WYSIWYG editor on my desktop. I create the html view I want. Right click on the finished page. Select all. Copy. Click on the webpage and paste. The easiest free editor is actually Outlook Express, just set it up to get to the source code.

Roy,

That is the way to do it unless you know your html real well. I use MS FrontPage to create my signature line, then copy & paste into editor.

Thanks for posting,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!