Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Most "Incredible Tango"
11/6/2009 4:39:29 PM

Peter, please, please, please, don't tell me there is going to be a monetary award, because some people will do anything for a few dollars. We certainly wouldn't want your poll scewed because of a few dollars now, would we?

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2009 4:44:53 PM
Quote:

Peter, please, please, please, don't tell me there is going to be a monetary award, because some people will do anything for a few dollars. We certainly wouldn't want your poll screwed because of a few dollars now, would we?

Rest easy Evelyn, no monetary award. Not even an award of thorns :) just plain good fun. That enough of an award or reward for anyone I would think. You remember the old saying "laughter is the best medicine.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/6/2009 5:01:46 PM

So, no rules, no monetary award and everyone is eligible and no one can be kicked out. Sounds like a winner to me. You're right, laughter is the best medicine. I read somewher the other day that laughing increases the oxygen flow to brain. Well I can certainly think of a few that could use the oxygen to the brain.

PS: It is hard to laugh though when you see some of the dirty tricks that are being pulled. But I will try. :)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2009 5:19:37 PM
Quote:

So, no rules, no monetary award and everyone is eligible and no one can be kicked out. Sounds like a winner to me. You're right, laughter is the best medicine. I read some where the other day that laughing increases the oxygen flow to brain. Well I can certainly think of a few that could use the oxygen to the brain.

PS: It is hard to laugh though when you see some of the dirty tricks that are being pulled. But I will try. :)

That's it in a nut shell Evelyn. That'll be our constitution and we won't let those that lack oxygen to the brain hinder our pleasure, enjoyment and fun.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2009 9:26:43 AM

You might thoughhappen to discover, Peter, that a homesick stick-to-the-rule sand pebble mayjust once in a while tend to disrupt even these well laid down principles of pollingwith a tango, or was it a Tango with a pole? Traditionally a pole was for somevery different dancing but then whatever use of a pole or a tango for thatmatter, is destined for, read my lips, lack of oxygen would effectively lessen the show. Myopinion is that you should tighten these free and no rules polls at gunpoint ifneed be. Does that make sense?

My opinionated brawl,

But let that not scuffle your great W.E.

Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!