Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Most "Incredible Tango"
11/6/2009 3:45:18 PM
Quote:

Peter the more I think about it the more I
like a poll with no rules. Just think, if you
don't like the results and there are no rules,
you don't have to go by them and you don't
have to explain your tactics, excuse me, I
meant you don't to excuse your actions and
you don't have to have friends in the right
places to make sure you win.
Wonderful idea. Makes sense to me.

Hi Evelyn,

Yep, I have to agree with you. I've seen rules that I thought were a bit ridiculous and did nothing to enhance the polls and decided it would be fun to have a poll or polls that were fun to participate in with interesting topics or subjects.

After talking to a friend I'm considering a new poll that will have an unusual slant to it. Not sure yet but if we decide to go ahead with it, it will be a weekly or monthly event. And the rule will be NO RULES just good fun for all that participate and I promise it won't be booooooooooring like some of the contests in the community. :)

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/6/2009 3:57:55 PM

Sounds wonderful Peter, and just think, you won't have to slip in, like a thief in the night, way after the deadline, to post the results. At least it won't be about who is kissing up to who with all the sryupy comments. Fantastic. I am looking forward to it.

+0
11/6/2009 4:08:29 PM
Oh, another thing I forgot Peter. Is everyone going to be eligible to win in your poll? Are you going to kick out any legitmate contenders because they might win instead of the one you want to win?
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2009 4:32:09 PM
Quote:

Sounds wonderful Peter, and just think, you won't have to slip in, like a thief in the night, way after the deadline, to post the results. At least it won't be about who is kissing up to who with all the sryupy comments. Fantastic. I am looking forward to it.

Hmmmm, in a way you're right Evelyn but one thing you have to remember is that some of us live in different time zones. Not everybody sleeps as little as I do. :)

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2009 4:37:37 PM
Quote:
Oh, another thing I forgot Peter. Is everyone going to be eligible to win in your poll? Are you going to kick out any legitimate contenders because they might win instead of the one you want to win?

Never happen Evelyn. I told you it will be a fun poll. And remember with no rules how can you kick someone out even if they are illegitimate?

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!