Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
While Giving or Receiving... Things to Consider!
12/21/2005 9:56:28 AM
Hi Everyone, As we move closer to Christmas, It gets more and more exciting! To think about all the presents we may be receiving. What do you want for Christmas? Some people may just want peace on earth. Simple, yet needed. Others may want a New Computer. Auhhh Yes!! A new Computer. That’s sure to put a smile on anyone’s face . Many people will be getting or giving just that, a new computer. Now I am not trying to play the scrooge here LOL or take any happiness away from those of you who maybe getting this wonderful present for the holidays. Although there are some things to consider. What to do with the old one? Whether you dispose ,donate or recycle, there is one important thing you must do........ Erase the hard drive!! Just deleting the pictures, email or files is not enough. That just deletes the reference to the information that is on the hard drive. The information is still available to people if they know how to access it. Leaving you at risk for Identity Theft. If you don’t know how to effectively erase the hard drive, you can purchase disk cleaning software to help you clean out and reformat your hard drive. No matter how you get rid of your old computer the most important thing to do is protect your information and not to hand over more than just an old computer. Merry Christmas to all and Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!!
+0
Bo
Bo Tipton

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: While Giving or Receiving... Things to Consider!
12/21/2005 10:13:17 AM
Eileen Great information. Thank you for posting it. Bo
Free Training on How To Make Money On The Internet http://100percentcommissiontraffic.com/?rid=2
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/21/2005 10:25:33 AM
My Pleasure Bo :) You Have a Very Merry Christmas :)
+0
Bev
Bev Hofmann

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/21/2005 11:37:42 AM
Useful information. Thank you. Have a great Christmas!
Cheers, Bev Advertising that actually pays you! http://www.bannersbroker.com/bevsbb
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/21/2005 11:56:25 AM
Thanks Bev. You Have a Merry Christmas also :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!