Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POETRY CHALLENGE
12/4/2009 1:12:11 AM

Quote:

A subject?

So many things in my head....ummm...

Room Temperature Snow.

THAT's your subject, so i can have room-temperature beer while I'm out in the snow not getting cold...that should help you think. I don't like the cold but I like snow.

That's some challenge.

O.K. will do.

Mmmmm Room temperature snow? Mmmmm

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2009 7:29:33 PM

Out of interest:

I was experimenting with posting a YouTube Video put in SNOW and found this 1963 UK film.

I'm old enough to remember this snowy year. Nothing compared to our Canadian friends but deep for us. We have just rain this year.

It was the year I met my wife.

We did a lot of keeping warm.

Roger

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2009 8:25:22 PM

That was great...I love tons of snow...but when will it be room temperature?

Here's a winter recipe for you and your wife if you both still feel like "cooking"...

COAT SANDWICH:

You both go outside IN THE SNOW, each wearing the longest thickest coats you own, put the one with the most coverage on the ground and then you both lay on it and cover yourselves with the other coat...no further directions needed :)

Why not a sleeping bag? That's not adventurous! The point of making a coat sandwich is for both of you to keep your boots on while trying to do whatever...

I'm hoping to make this recipe again soon, hopefully this winter, I haven't made a coat sandwich for a very long time :)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2009 9:02:44 PM

Sounds fun, however, recently I have been into exotic fillings for sandwiches.

Must visit some foreign lands I think.

LindasExoticKeithGarveyDollWithRedR.jpg Linda's Exotic Keith Garvey Doll... image by Boo293K

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2009 9:16:18 PM

Big LOL and <eyeroll!>

I just wanna relax and make the sandwich with someone who's not afraid of snow, and if I have to tolerate cold weather, it will be tolerated with beer, before, during, and after the coldness...that sounds like a several-month distraction. I'd still rather have the beer at room-temp but I've heard that's almost a crime in some parts of North America.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!