Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
We Can Do This In Time For Xmas!
10/24/2009 8:56:17 PM

Free members (Non-Premium members)willreceive $0.01 for each referral and will receive $2.00 if their directreferral upgrades to a Premium account. You will also receive10% ofrevenues generated from your referrals' ad purchases.

Premium Members are paid affiliate commissions 5 levels deep!

PREMIUM MEMBERS–You are instantly paid $0.10 for each new referral. When one of yourdirect referrals upgrades their account to a Premium membership, youare instantly paid $2.00 for that member's upgrade. (You are also paidcommissions on any ads that member clicks on) When that member refersanew member who upgrades to premium you are instantly paid a$1.00override commission. You just got paid for doing NOTHING! Evenbetter,that same scenario pays FIVE LEVELS DEEP! And now, level fivereferrals pay as much as your direct referrals: $2.00!!

Let'stake a look at what happens if you were to refer only five new memberstoClixSense.com and ONLY three of those members upgrade to a Premiumaccount. We'll use the same scenario through all five levels:

LevelReferralsUpgradesCommission
Yourself   
One53$6.00
Two2515$15.00
Three12575$75.00
Four625375$375.00
Five3,1251,875$3,750.00
Totals3,9052,343$4,221.00
                                                                                            Just do five (5)
                                                                                   Click here...Let's get started !
                                                                           http://www.clixsense.com/?2183879

SpiderWeb Marketing System Leads FREE SpiderWeb Marketing Leads System, Free Leads, GDI, Yuwie, Adsense, Adwords,12 steams of income and more.. http://q7r6l.shorten.ws
+0
John Gatto

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: We Can Do This In Time For Xmas!
10/24/2009 11:24:43 PM
Thank you for your email !

Like all marketers, I see you are looking for more contacts for your products or program.

I can help you !

Here is a Unique Way to find Heaps of New Business or Social Contacts who are Anixious to
Speak to YOU and these are NOT Email Leads !

With One Mouse Click You Can Locate & Send a Message to Thousands of Contacts " All At Once" !

This 12 Minute Video Shows You How.
F-R-E-E Registration & F-R-E-E Trial

I am happy to answer any and all your questions

Dream Big
John'oneliner'Gatto
803 589-9125
skype john471
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!