Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Create a Pandemic in Social Networks Like an Expert
9/27/2009 11:33:39 AM

By Menno Spijkstra

You surely have been getting a daily dose of news on this flu pandemic for the past months already. The disease, though not that fatal, has been spreading in many countries around the globe. Despite the fact that it has below one percent mortality rate, it seems that in many countries even here in the US, people had been in a sort of "panic". With the constant news on televisions and internet, who would not be alarmed anyway. Don't worry, I won't feed you with any more news that might cause you to panic as well. The reason I brought up this issue is to show you how viral can media be and how they can actually make people react on the news that they are giving out.

If we try to equate that to the internet marketing industry, we also have our own channels and techniques on how to make people react to the information that we are giving out online. I'm sure you will agree with me on this one that if you want to create a sort of "pandemic" online, social bookmarking is your way to go viral. Social bookmarking submission has become a major part of an internet marketer's daily life. A staple activity for us actually because we all know that our sites have been enjoying the benefits. Manual bookmarking is a thing of the past with all these social bookmarking submission services.

Thanks to the availability of tools that allow us to automate this activity and social bookmarking submission services that make tagging and submitting faster for all of us. This is for free. We don't spend a single cent to promote our website in these networks actually. However, with the increasing desire to submit the most number of web page to hundreds of networks, many internet marketers have considered the option of getting social bookmarking submission services. You may be using a special software that allows your web pages to be submitted instantly to as many sites as possible. If you employ the services of a social bookmarking submission company, there will be specific individuals (human beings, not robots!) that will submit your pages and tag your submissions accordingly.

Tags are very important because by using it you will be able to attract the right people to view your pages. Properly tagging your submission can enhance your popularity in these networks. I have known a few marketers who have taken tagging in stride and rushed in submitting their pages. They ended up scratching their heads, wondering what could they be doing wrong. In getting a manual social bookmarking submission service, you just have to make sure that the people who will be doing it for you know very well how to use the right keywords in making tags. Keep in mind that people who succeed in social bookmarking submission are those who do not only use the right tags but also those who give importance to giving our quality contents.

Great contents with the right tags? Expect your popularity to shoot up in a jiffy.

The author of this article Menno Spijkstra is an underground Internet Marketer who has been successful selling products online for many years. Menno is now coaching people how to make real money online through his program http://www.IMachiever.com. This course includes a detailed manual plus 5 products to sell and keep 100% of the profit.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Menno_Spijkstra

http://EzineArticles.com/?Create-a-Pandemic-in-Social-Networks-Like-an-Expert&id=2982189

TAGS:  Internet Marketing,Make Money Online,social bookmarking submission services,internet marketing

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!