Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: BFA Nominations for October 2009...
9/21/2009 2:19:59 AM

I Also Nominate Myrna

Myrna

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2009 9:16:47 PM

Hi BFA TEAM!

I would like to seconds Branka's nomination of the forum CORNER FOR THOUGHTS by Rinna Rani!

Rinna, when she comes in the forums everything is accelerating the CPUs are burning and the server in Canada is blocking. Meanwhile Nick searchers for new pictures to post in her forum, Joe is falling from his chair, Branka is opening her eyes widely admiring the news from Malaysia, Luka makes strange thoughts, Patricia is seaching for her cats to take a new picture and show us her pets, Jill interacts from Mount Shasta, Rajaram is sending her Buddhistic blessings, Myrna searches words for a spiritual reply LaNell says OK I am in, Pauline shakes and raises her head, Kathleen watches up for the antagonism flirting for new POTW Team members, John Partington searches for his "abusing" buttons, I enjoy her pure mind and strightness and Bogdan smiles

LOTUS FLOWER    .

Go RINNA! Click here for a nice Journey

Happy Autumnal Equinox and Happy International Peace Day

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/21/2009 9:34:10 PM

Hello BFAers!

We have a few days left for nominations.  THEN we will do a speedy poll.   Get those nominations in and be ready for the poll!   Somebody will appreciate your votes!

To change,

Joe

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/22/2009 9:25:20 AM

Hello Joe and Pauline!

My candidate this time would be my dear Sir Roger`s

Universal truths, Only the names vary

Also, I second, third etc ... all already nominated forums.

HAPPY TO SEE THIS FORUM IS MOVING ON!

WooooHooooo!

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/22/2009 9:27:26 AM

Quote:

Hi BFA TEAM!

I would like to seconds Branka's nomination of the forum CORNER FOR THOUGHTS by Rinna Rani!

Rinna, when she comes in the forums everything is accelrating and the server in Canada is blocking meanwhile Nick searchers for new pictures to post in her forum, Joe is falling from his chair, Branka is opening her eyes widely admiring the news from Malaysia, Luka makes strange thoughts, Patricia is seaching for her cats to take a new picture and show us her pets, Jill interacts from Mount Shasta, Rajaram is sending her Buddhisitc blessings, Myrna searches words for a spiritual reply LaNell says OK I am in, Pauline shakes and raises her head, Kathleen watches up for the antagonism flirting for new POTW Team members, John Partington searches for his "abusing" buttons, I enjoy her pure mind amd strightmess and Bogdan smiles

LOTUS FLOWER    .

Go RINNA! Click here for a nice Journey

Happy Autumnal Equinox and Happy International Peace Day

Georgios

Dear Georgios,

You are so funny ! Great!

Thanks!

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!