Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ALERT New member Joe Hustano is a scammer.
9/28/2009 10:50:10 PM

Hi Bill.  The person who hit YOUR PROFILE and other people is Elian Cruz - (9/28/2009 3:28:01 PM) :  This person is going all over the place and posting ADS in our personal profiles.

THIS IS SPAM!!!   

My profile is what people think about ME.  It is not for ROTTEN  ads.  I don't even know this Elian person and they are not on my friends list.

Also, I want the ability to BLOCK or delete someone's note when they "spam" in my business thread in the offers.  I am getting tired of the spam

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: ALERT New member Joe Hustano is a scammer.
9/28/2009 11:01:38 PM

Quote:

Hi Bill.  The person who hit YOUR PROFILE and other people is Elian Cruz - (9/28/2009 3:28:01 PM) :  This person is going all over the place and posting ADS in our personal profiles.

THIS IS SPAM!!!   

My profile is what people think about ME.  It is not for ROTTEN  ads.  I don't even know this Elian person and they are not on my friends list.

Also, I want the ability to BLOCK or delete someone's note when they "spam" in my business thread in the offers.  I am getting tired of the spam

Pat

If the spamming continues i am going to start reporting them to the sites they are advertising. then lets see if they continue to spam

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!