Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 'How little we know?' by Roger Macdivitt
10/29/2009 10:36:16 PM

Dear Luis,

Thank you! I'm so happy that my "Life Is A Journey" touched you in a special way.

I love what you wrote about Spirituality:

"For example, the Spirit is so powerful that whenever we touch spiritual matters, not only we can feel that we are enriching our selves by just talking about them, but we also spiritually enjoy the act itself of talking. It is as if a delicious spiritual food was at that moment both surrounding us like a cloud and penetrating us to the core, as if the mere act of talking about spiritual things had an immediate reward in the blissful feeling that it brings to us"

You are an AWESOME writer, Luis! You and Nick Grimshawe share a kinship in the way you express yourself in your writing.

My writing tends to be simple. I don't often have the same sense of expressing myself in such an articulate manner.

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,
Terry

Butterfly on Mint Blossom© Terry Gorley

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2009 1:34:01 AM

Dear Terry,

Please remember that since English is only a second language for me, I can never be very sure that I am speaking or writing it correctly; actually I may be saying a total nonsense without my even knowing it. And if your writing tends to be simple as you say, then I welcome that simplicity, as my own style (if I have a style) tends to be so complicate that sometimes only by a miracle can I disentangle myself from the trap of my long sentences and make any sense at all.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2009 2:12:05 AM

Dear Luis my friend,

it is very commendable of you to take on a good hearted task for your friend Roger or should i say Adlands friend and i want to thank you for doing this for him, good works come to those of great faith. I wish you and your family a warm and safe holiday season.

God_bless you!

- Best Regards- Bizzy Thomas

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2009 3:16:38 AM

Hello Roger,

I am so happy that we basically coincide on our appreciation of Winslow Homer's Dad's Coming, though you have contributed something that I overlooked precisely because of its being, as you say, very natural: the face of the mother partially hidden by the child.

Actually, it is so natural that it contributes to making a superbly beautiful painting a perfect masterwork.

Roger, I am so happy that this topic created by you has become so stimulating.

Miguel

PS. I forgot to link the image below to a website that you may find interesting (click on image). Sorry for the delay and the omission and for bringing the matter here.

From the Sphinx Stele.

© Photo copyright Larry Orcutt

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2009 7:24:44 AM
[quote]

Dear Luis my friend,

it is very commendable of you to take on a good hearted task for your friend Roger or should i say Adlands friend and i want to thank you for doing this for him, good works come to those of great faith. I wish you and your family a warm and safe holiday season.

God_bless you!

- Best Regards- Bizzy Thomas

This is typical of the good friend Luis is.

We all need to share common interests as if we are interested then others will be too.

Delighted to see you here and thank you for the great picture.

Roger

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!