Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time To Congratulate VALERIE CLAVIN, The 203rd POTW!
8/27/2009 7:35:12 PM

Congratulations to the 203rd POTW: VALERIE CLAVIN!

Valerie Clavin 

First, let me thank Kathleen & Thomas for keeping the POTW alive for us. I know it is not an easy task and is time consuming, and they do it for us.

Congratulations Val on your POTW. Kathy and I are very happy for you! Thank you once again for supplying us your wonderful bio cowgirl lol. We love you. Enjoy your week!

Second, a sincere "Thank You" to all that voted for me.

I noticed that the last time I won, #113, Pauline was just coming back from being very ill. I heard she is better this time as well. Hmmmm

Ok, here goes:

Let me say this before I begin:
Friendship is an Honor and Trust is a Privilege. Neither of these should ever be assumed a "Right". They must be earned to endure.
Here goes:
I have fond memories of living in Liberal, Kansas. Pancake day races with England every year got us out of school and were fun to watch and see if our time beat England. I now call Missouri home, they were thinking of me when they said "show me" state.
 My daddy contracted Polio from the new live vaccines when I was 5. He's been in a wheelchair ever since. He's built an amazing and flourishing business from that chair, a lesson to all about handicaps. My parents have taught my siblings and I so much.
 You know, you never know how little money was around when you were small until you look back when you are older. We were rich as far we were concerned, and you know, I do believe we were.
 My first marriage was a disaster, but gave me my 2 sons. My second marriage of 22 years gave me a loving husband, fullfillment of the dream to live on a farm and raise cattle. I even enjoy bottle feeding 1 bull calf, and 5 orphaned kittens. Youngest kitten Mimi ( for screaming MIMIWink - husband named her) is like a rooster alarm clock. She keeps pretty good time!
 My journey has brought me here to meet so many amazing friends and cultures. I'm really having fun with the forum - I hope you are too. Anyway, I've learned many new things discoveries that will aid me on the rest of my Journey towards who I am supposed to be.
 Network marketing introduced me to Personal Development - I had the silly notion that Personal Development was for those who could not afford a shrink, boy was I wrong. WOW, so much to learn and discover. Things to change to be a better person. Now I understand those sayings daddy told us, they now have meaning.
 Join my friends and I at my forum. Learn, laugh and have fun with us.

Blessings
Valerie Clavin

PS. 2009 update: My 5 kittens have been weaned since the last POTW win, since then I have had to bottle feed 3 more cuties. Sure are friendly! MY bottle fed calf will soon be ultrasound tested and is now a steer - we all know what that means.
 19 calves born 2009 spring and 8-22-09 our first fall calf was born. 54lb heifer - and she is so strong and healthy for being 16 days early. Sara and Branka must still be sending energy our way - this heifer is the First calf we have ever had to jump off the scales and run out of the pen straight to her momma. Hubby was just wondering how he was going to get her back to her mom, guess the 12 hour old calf took care of that problem - lol
 The only sad news since then, Momma died of Colon Cancer last year and Daddy now has Alzheimers. I think of this as a circle, God gave daddy Alzheimers so he would not miss Momma so much and Momma had cancer so she wouldn't see daddy's memory loss cause him to forget who she was. They are/were the most Gentle people I have ever known.

May you all be Blessed with the Best of Health for you and your Family. May God Bless you with all that you need and a little extra to share with others!

Hugs & Friends = Priceless

Cheryl Baxter 

Cheryl Baxter

My company, Baxel Properties, LLC  is a real estate investment company in Fort Worth, Texas. 
We specialize in getting wholesale properties and selling these properties at a discount to
the end buyer.  If you have an interest in investing in real estate, then the DFW area is a 
prime area to do this.  To get an idea of some of our properties, you can go to the following
website to take a look:  http://TexasGalsWholesaleProper... ; or sign up to receive notice
of our wholesale deals by going to: http://www.SuperHotProperty.com...http://community.adlandpro.com...

NOMINATIONS/ELECTION thread for this week ending next Tuesday, September 1st for the 204th POTW:
http://community.adlandpro.com...

Please visit the FRIENDS OF POTW FORUMS, if you'd like your forum linked here, announce the Nominations/Election link to your forum members every week!  THANK YOU!!

Our second business is recycling gold and precious metals by paying on the spot CASH to people
just like you!  If you have a need to cash in broken or unwanted jewelry we will pay you on the
spot if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area & if not, just contact me and I will tell you how
you can send your items to our main redemption center: 
http://FastCashGoldParties.com&...
The owner of this site is my business partner's nephew and we are happy to be associated with
his business because he treats his customers fairly and with integrity. 

Barbara Delgiudice

Barbara Delgiudice

6/3/2009 11:30:00 PM
Contact Info: If you are serious email me back on Adlandpro or Yahoo IM
Address: Message me on Adlandpro or chat on Yahoo Instant Messaging - barbaradel2002
City: Description: Everyone is looking for a way to save money and catch a break. If you want to hear about one of the best programs out there, go to http://www.Melaleuca.com/DeliveringWellness and
enter "Melaleuca" as the passcode.

and phone presentation at:
http://www.referralcall.com and check it out. You will be pleasantly surprised!

Second, a sincere "Thank You" to all that voted for me.

I noticed that the last time I won, #113, Pauline was just coming back from being very ill. I heard she is better this time as well. Hmmmm

Ok, here goes:

Let me say this before I begin:
Friendship is an Honor and Trust is a Privilege. Neither of these should ever be assumed a "Right". They must be earned to endure.
Here goes:
I have fond memories of living in Liberal, Kansas. Pancake day races with England every year got us out of school and were fun to watch and see if our time beat England. I now call Missouri home, they were thinking of me when they said "show me" state.
 My daddy contracted Polio from the new live vaccines when I was 5. He's been in a wheelchair ever since. He's built an amazing and flourishing business from that chair, a lesson to all about handicaps. My parents have taught my siblings and I so much.
 You know, you never know how little money was around when you were small until you look back when you are older. We were rich as far we were concerned, and you know, I do believe we were.
 My first marriage was a disaster, but gave me my 2 sons. My second marriage of 22 years gave me a loving husband, fullfillment of the dream to live on a farm and raise cattle. I even enjoy bottle feeding 1 bull calf, and 5 orphaned kittens. Youngest kitten Mimi ( for screaming MIMIWink - husband named her) is like a rooster alarm clock. She keeps pretty good time!
 My journey has brought me here to meet so many amazing friends and cultures. I'm really having fun with the forum - I hope you are too. Anyway, I've learned many new things discoveries that will aid me on the rest of my Journey towards who I am supposed to be.
 Network marketing introduced me to Personal Development - I had the silly notion that Personal Development was for those who could not afford a shrink, boy was I wrong. WOW, so much to learn and discover. Things to change to be a better person. Now I understand those sayings daddy told us, they now have meaning.
 Join my friends and I at my forum. Learn, laugh and have fun with us.

Blessings
Valerie Clavin

PS. 2009 update: My 5 kittens have been weaned since the last POTW win, since then I have had to bottle feed 3 more cuties. Sure are friendly! MY bottle fed calf will soon be ultrasound tested and is now a steer - we all know what that means.
 19 calves born 2009 spring and 8-22-09 our first fall calf was born. 54lb heifer - and she is so strong and healthy for being 16 days early. Sara and Branka must still be sending energy our way - this heifer is the First calf we have ever had to jump off the scales and run out of the pen straight to her momma. Hubby was just wondering how he was going to get her back to her mom, guess the 12 hour old calf took care of that problem - lol
 The only sad news since then, Momma died of Colon Cancer last year and Daddy now has Alzheimers. I think of this as a circle, God gave daddy Alzheimers so he would not miss Momma so much and Momma had cancer so she wouldn't see daddy's memory loss cause him to forget who she was. They are/were the most Gentle people I have ever known.

May you all be Blessed with the Best of Health for you and your Family. May God Bless you with all that you need and a little extra to share with others!

Hugs & Friends = Priceless

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate VALERIE CLAVIN, The 203rd POTW!
8/27/2009 8:09:01 PM

Hi Val !

Aren`t we fortunate to have you as our POTW,  the same day when the new community face is showing up!

This graphics  also may  be your personal card.

Thanks for spreading a joy, optimism and only positive vibes around.

If I need to post any congrats, I`d congratulate to ALP members for having you among us.

hugs1Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2009 8:21:01 PM

I`d try it again :) 

Hi Val !

Aren`t we fortunate to have you as our POTW,  the same day when the new community face is showing up!

This graphics  also may  be your personal card.

Thanks for spreading a joy, optimism and only positive vibes around.

If I need to post any congrats, I`d congratulate to ALP members for having you among us.

PS I didn`t underline the text

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2009 8:42:38 PM

Hello Dear Kathleen and Thomas!

Great week for fun with this new way of moving around AdlandPro!

Congrats to Cheryl and Barbara, our NOTW for their Outstanding Contribution!

Hey Hey Valerie!

Hopefully Your Friends will find their way to your Congratulation Thread My Friend...

CONGRATULATIONS on Your 203rd POTW... very much deserved!

Happy to see You now as the New Queen... Enjoy Your week!

With Much Friendship,

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2009 9:24:02 PM

Val

You go girl, good to see you are our Queen for the week. 

Nominators of the week Cheryl and Barb good job

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!