Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate VALERIE CLAVIN, The 203rd POTW!
8/27/2009 10:36:37 PM

Georgios,

Thank you!!! The music is wonderful - thank you again. I am honored by your presence, you were unable to post at my 113th award. I am so happy you could be at this one!!

Beautiful music and Amazing graphic - Thank you so much for taking the time.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

PS. Ok, I'm slow, I just realized we can delete our own posts from someone else's forum too!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2009 12:53:30 AM

Dear Val, i tried looking for it in the POTW account and it wasnt there,

Perhaps it is in Kathy's PM account? Im sorry in light of everything i had a pretty easy time doing yours personally this week.       :)      

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2009 1:27:12 AM

Way to Go Kathleen and Thomas!!  And this new look in Adland is a bit confusing, but nice.

I give a thumbs up to Cherryl & Barbara for their NOTW.  Thank you both!

And, my good friend and pal, Val!!  Congratulations!!  This should tell you how much you have been missed here.  It is so wonderful that you are back.  You know how much I value our friendship!  Thank you so much for being such a good and consistent friend both in and out of Adland.

Have a wonderful week as our Queen!  I know you are going to have a great time with it and what a wonderful way of getting reacquainted with your friends here and with the new workings of the Adland site!!

Hugs and blessings, Val!  You are the best and you deserve the best!

Judy

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2009 1:53:26 AM

Thomas,

No need to apologize, you have done nothing wrong! All is OK!

. After all, lucky (1)13 went smooth as silk, I guess it backlashed onto 203 - lol

No problem, not sure how many are going to find this thread or be able to post to it anyway. I do appreciate your getting it out despite the problems. Kathleen may be locked out or heaven knows LOST in cyberspace!!

All we can do is have fun with it. If I can find what I pm'd her, I'll send it to you.

Blessigns

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2009 1:59:00 AM

JUDY!!!!

Hello dearest Friend! I feel the same about you! Thanks for "finding" me lol. I'm still a little lost and so is my forum.  I am playing peek a boo with it. I think I'm it?

My first try - SUCCESS!! At least I can see it!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!