Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
iPod eBook Creator - convert books into notes on iPod
12/18/2005 9:07:55 PM
Now why would I talk about ebooks and iPods in a blogging forum? Hmmmmmm.... Let's see. Blogs are gaining so much popularity. With the right code iPod material can be accessed through your blog. So why not have your ebooks accessable for iPods from your blog? Gives you another means to niche, for people to want to visit your blog all the time. it can also be a way to make money from your blog. Go look at the article I did at my blog earlier. http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword/1065/ If you have a suggestion or comments please post them. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: iPod eBook Creator - convert books into notes on iPod
12/18/2005 9:58:28 PM
Oh my, this is great. People may even start to read more again. The fact that we can make money on our blogs makes it all that much better. It won't be long now and a cell phone and iPod will have to be in everryone's work bag.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/19/2005 11:21:41 PM
Kenneth Thanks for the invite Lisa has sent me the link Linda
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/21/2005 12:58:18 AM
I just heard on the news, that in my area of upstate ny, they CAN NOT keep iPod or iPod nano in any of they stores. as so as they hit the selfs they aare gone.
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 3:53:13 PM
Hello Ken, As they have cellulars with Video capabilities and emailing I can see this getting a little further developed. I think pagers will be a thing of the past soon. I guess I need to understand more of the capabilities of a ipod. I know about downloading music but thats about it. Can I please link my blog to yours? As I do not cover gadgets this would be really awesome. Thank you Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!