Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Sue Dietrich
11/19/2007 3:39:15 PM
Hi Sue, Welcome to Adland Family Of Friends,Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sue Dietrich
11/22/2007 8:20:12 PM
Hello Peaches! I just had to let you know how much I appreciate receiving a warm and friendly response to a friend's invitation as yours. I usually receive tons of spamish type. So, I'm sure you can understand how appreciative I am to receive your wonderful message. It is worth gold to me as a friend. What a great way to begin a friendship! Sincerely, Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Sue Dietrich
12/26/2007 2:02:58 PM
Hey Peaches, It has been an honor knowing you for the past 10+ years. You have been an inspiration to me and many others that you have come into contact with. I am proud to announce that you now hold the Title of CMU7 PR Emissary. Always to your Success, Beef

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Sue Dietrich
12/26/2007 2:02:58 PM
Thank you!! See they say Peaches is Sweet. It has also been a honor having you as a friend for so long. I have no doubt it will be another 10. CMU7 is definately rocking Keep Smiling Peaches
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sue Dietrich
1/1/2008 10:48:15 AM
Peaches, It has been my great pleaser to get to know you. Your smart, upbeat personality has truly made an impact on me and the way I approach things. I know I have and will learn a lot more by our association. Happy New Year Peaches! Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!