Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nehemiah Thomas
5/3/2008 8:44:49 AM
Hey Pal YOU SENT ME YOUR AD AND I WAS TRYING TO HELP BY OFFERING YOU A DEAL TO GET YOUR BIZ OFF THE GROUND WHICH YOU DO NEED THE HELP. SO PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANY MORE OF YOUR GARBAGE,HAVE A NICE DAY
Louis Trout
+0
Nehemiah Thomas
5/3/2008 8:44:49 AM
Well I'm not your "Pal", and you can't offer anything to anyone; especially about about a Business Opportunity that you know absolutely nothing about. My Business, as do ALL other Businesses, Grow from the inside out, and not because Outsiders like you come up with so generic scheme that you think everyone is going to welcome with open Arms. In other words, if you want to help some one get their "BIZ OFF THE GROUND", try helping them by making certain YOU'RE ON BOARD, instead of SOME NICKEL SLICK Huckster, standing on the 'Runway' watching the Takeoff. And I really don't care what kind of day you have.
Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0
Nehemiah Thomas
5/17/2008 8:31:47 AM
I got a chuckle out of the emaciated piggy bank. It put me in mind of a program that "swallowed" up some of my money called PiggyBankRefill.com. The purveyors of this program just took the money and never delivered on their promise. They didn't even reply to multiple e-mails asking for an explanation. The Internet is full of fraudsters and knaves. I have found that there are more sellers than buyers and that the "autobots" rule the roost. It seems that there are no "real people" doing the give and take of free markets...or I am just a dupe and the kind of victim that the scamsters are looking to take advantage of. M. Harris
Michael J. Harris President/CEO ESCI
+0
Nehemiah Thomas
5/17/2008 8:31:47 AM
Thanks Mike for your comments; That piggy bank represents the results of all the money that I had spent prior to being introduced to my current Business (United Consumers Association), UCA. I certainly know what its like to had by all of the "fraudsters and knaves", but I have still refused to become like them or, let alone, be one of them. If you're really tired of being taken, but you're still looking, then I strongly encourage you to: 1) Listen to a (Only) 3-minutes Recording at 1-772-673-0194. At the end of the call you can leave a message if you'd like (but is not required). 2) If you'd like to find out more from Real Live Humans, join us on our Opportunity Calls at 9:00pm (EDT) on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, or Sundays at 10:00pm (EDT) at 1-646-519-5860-Code: 1707#. Here you can Listen in total Silence, or Ask questions during the Q&A period (Except on the Monday Calls). 3) Look over all the information that I have posted about UCA in various spots in AdlandPro. 4) Check out The UCA rating given by The Better Business Bureau at: http://newjersey.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=89&bbb=0221&firm=90013958 (United Consumers Association 248 Columbia Tpke Florham Park, NJ 07932) 5) Let's Talk: 1-734-418-4103-H/O Blessed to be a Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas,
Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0
Nehemiah Thomas
5/31/2008 9:13:10 PM
I like how you named your site.
Joyce1957
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!