Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nehemiah Thomas
10/15/2013 3:04:34 PM
Thank you for sharing but, I prefer helping people avoid the need for prescriptions.. Being healthy and strong naturally is a cheaper more prosperous plan in my personal opinion. But I wish you the best, as I know many people need assistance with prescriptions.
Rebecca Pauli
+0
Nehemiah Thomas
11/11/2013 9:28:33 PM
thanks Nehemiah but I have coverage on my job.
+0
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nehemiah Thomas
11/17/2013 7:42:42 PM
No matter what you do, effective training is the key to creating an income from home. Just like doctors, dentists, lawyers, Network Marketers need training also. That's why over 90% fail and become frustrated. Learn how to build it big, build it once and build it for your children's children. What separates you from all those people, effective training.
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+0
Eron Miah

263 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nehemiah Thomas
7/19/2014 1:19:32 PM
VIDCOMMX, FREE TO JOIN ??????? Products you can offer millions, products in the 119 BILLION DOLLAR a year online video streaming and Personal Development industry! In prelaunch now.? FREE to Join: earn Upto $2500/Referral Tell your contacts now before others do. ? Get an affiliate link in 10 seconds. http://vidcommx.com/@eronsattar
ERONMIAH
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!