Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paula Frye
9/15/2008 6:47:26 AM
Hi Paula, I see you like free too! Call me 1-908-510-5939 lynnrothfuss@gmail.com Look forward to speaking with you Lynn
+0
Paula Frye
9/15/2008 7:13:17 PM
Hi Paula Frye, It's such a blessing to meet you. I have been seen your name and advertisement on every email address I get. Paula, you have been following me around the place like popcorn, popping up every where. (Smile) I didn't know you was one of AdLandpro Community Neigh and friend. Forgive me for not known. By been new to the community and not clicking on different tools to get familiar with the Community marketing concept. I didn't know. I'm still clicking and learning. I haven't gotten there yet. Paula, I rated you # 10 because you have great determination to win regardless what the circumstance maybe. Paula you is a stone WINNER. You may give out at time but not give up. I Love You for your great determination. Continue been Bless and during what you enjoy during the most. You are such a beautiful person. I appreciates you for sending me all those program. If I have follow through on them I would have made some money by now. I Thank you again. May God Bless You Always, Sadie Roberson
A Potential $26,000 A Month Paycheck Is Waiting! Discover how our team is Building Long Term Paychecks for Ourselves...and Helping other to Build Residual Checks as Well! We helping people To FINALLY get Residual Checks! You will FINALLY get a Reliable Stream of Income that you can enjoy Month after Month and Year after Year! We Are Looking For People Who Want Monthly Paychecks! Free Paycheck...We Do The Work...You Cash The Checks! http://tinyurl.com/n33ngsx
+0
Paula Frye
9/18/2008 1:58:42 PM
Excellent Profile Paula! I just signed up for the SDTadvertising.com Membership for Classy Ad Blaster Premium - Robert Yates $19.99 USD for each monthSDTadvertising.com Membership for Classy Ad Blaster Premium - Robert Yates $19.99 USD for each month Date of sign up: Sep. 18, 2008 Subscription Name: SDTadvertising.com Membership for Classy Ad Blaster Premium - Robert Yates Subscription Number: S-24C90506GE521674G I can't Log In, and support is off line. I never got a verification email and I have white listed them on my email address. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks for sending this my way. Warm Regards, Robert http://hotshorturl.com/rl12 P.S. Take a look a my signature site!!
P.S. Oh, I forgot to mention... Ask Me how I am building a 100,000 member Opt-in List for F.R.E.E. It's Easy.. Just Click Here... http://hotshorturl.com/sn19
+0
Paula Frye
9/19/2008 4:10:58 PM
Hi Paulia, I like your profile and I see you is and very determine person. I would like to become friends with you.
Thank for your cooperation. New times
+0
Paula Frye
9/23/2008 4:00:03 AM
This is fine. But i am not selling any thing . I am a rubbish removal business. Dun-n-Dusted North East . UK England www.dun-n-dustednortheast.co.uk Email talkmorerubbish@aol.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!